1,198 days until Avatar 2

>1,198 days until Avatar 2

1,198 days until the biggest flop in cinema history

It's going to break records and bring an end to capeshit and yearly Space Wars

The Capeflick is the life support of Hollywood. Cameron is about to provide a valid reason to watch movies the traditional way with his various gimmicks.

Based.

>director of the 2 highest grossing movies in film history.
>biggest flop
does not compute

Gone with the Wind still beats Avatar when you factor in inflation.

And abatap returns to free this shit board with unholy amounts of avatar spam. Get your assholes ready you fucking faggots

>much inflation

Is that a meme? I don't understand...

Will ABATAP make his return?

>the civil war era movie beats Avatar when I use my slide rule faggot rule that no one who matters, care about because it's (((right)))

This is you.

0/10 you're just butthurt

>i see money in terms of the raw numbers!

Your kind of cancer is why Who Wants To Be A Millionaire shouldn't be called that in international versions.

What if it was around in the Weimar Republic or in Venezuela? The top prize (1 million in the local currency) would be worth practically nothing.

HE'S BACK

it's a fact that Avatar is the highest grossing movie in the history of movies ever. period.
>but m-muh inflation
no one cares. go cry somewhere else.

james cameron is going to fucking die before this shit gets released

>highest grossing

That's objectively false, there's no way of getting around that.

A soda that cost 5 cents in the 1950s was more expensive than a 1 dollar soda now. Now I know to simple minds that sounds impossible, but that's how inflation works.

no one is excited about a sequel to avatar, let alone 3 of them. Or is it 4 now? See I don't even give a fuck and I rate Cameron usually. The 3D novelty is gone too.

I hope it's VR with sexy blue bitches with super detailed bodies, bros

How the fuck is this still over three years away, the first one was in 2009 and he's been working on it ever since. Are the sequels being made and released back to back?

>Or is it 4 now?

Yes, they are planning to go up to Avatar 5. I highly doubt that will happen though.

5 avatars lmao
oh god just what this century needs

>no one is excited about a sequel to avatar
I am, mostly for more Neytiri

>Are the sequels being made and released back to back?

they are made back to back and released with two years space

It'll happen considering they'll all be made at the same time

>1,198 days until Avatar 2

hopefully were all dead by this point. a slow, painful death from a burning ash storm is worth avoiding another piece of shit avatar movie.

>The sequel release dates were announced as starting on Dec. 18, 2020, for Avatar 2, Dec. 17, 2021 for Avatar 3, Dec. 20, 2024 for Avatar 4, and Dec. 19, 2025 for Avatar 5.
That power gap between 3 and 4 tho.

He'll barely be into his seventies by the time the last one comes out. I actually thought he was older than he is, he's 63 apparently.

are you fucking dense?

Based Avatar poster

so the sequels will have more sexy na'vi right, not only Neytiri

lmao based Jim will deliver. The man who brought us Aliens and Terminator 2 knows the stakes

who in their right mind would care

full hologram projection + odorama will take some more time to develop

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

This is what butthurt haters actually believe.

Cant believe I will probably watch it.

will abatap be back once it comes out????

Seriously though
>no hype
>even normies hate avatar now
>no over-hyped 3D gimmick this time

they haven't even begun to market it, once they start that normies will eat it up

Well it took like 10 years to make the first one so Im glad they're taking their time with the sequel.

i wana fuck left

BASED AVATARPOSTER

not the guy you replied to but he's right, you know? Fact that you seem to not understand the concept of inflation doesn't really change anything because it still exists

Its really not, I saw terminator 2 3d twice at imax and it fucking blew me away both times, the clarity the future war the genius and calibur of love this guy puts into his films are undefeated, i cant wait for the sequels and will be watching them several times

I would honestly and literally suck Jim's dick to get a job working for him.

Is anyone seriously excited for the sequels?

>highest selling film of all time
>eight years later
>literally nobody cares because star wars is a thing again
>LET'S MAKE FOUR SEQUELS

Hollywood is going to collapse soon, so this film will be a disaster.

based avatarposter

>1,198 days
Is Cameron a relative of Kricfalusi?

Your mom's sex tape is the highest grossing if adjusted for inflation. Cuz she's so old.