Can Trump actually win pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys?

bump

Probably not

I don't think so.
Soros said it himself. It's already decided.
I will still vote, and I will still MAGA, but I'm worried, bruh.

fuck off with these threads.

The answer is yes and always yes.

Do not doubt yourself, it'll make you paranoid

>implying I'm not already tin-foil,underground bunker-level paranoid

probably not
who cares, we'll find out soon enough
inb4 CTR

it's not like anything is gonna change regardless of who wins

Only if Assange has something worthwhile. Like a hillary bin laden sex tape

He will win in a landslide.

He already has people referring to him on MSM (the ones who have been shilling as hard as they can against him) as "President Trump."

He's already made the deal. People just don't realise it.

This. The shills have tried to cast doubt on this board but it hasn't worked. If you want an idea of the general perception of Hillary, take a look at her official facebook page. All the top comments are anti Hillary, and only when the shills unify are they able to get some Hillborgs comment on top.

>pol not Sup Forums
CTR GTFO

america will be the laughing stock on pol for months

you had your chance and you blew it..you cant blame the media or establishment either because we won the brexit

you will litterally lose the "big boy on the block" status here....i hope you realize this?

>not being paranoid
get a load of this faggot
anyway Trump will win unless Clinton rigs the vote, which she will

No doubt about it.
It's going to be a landslide actually.

Its the end of the empire no matter who wins.

hes winning.

then Obama declares a third term and gets no support. Ends up looking like goofy dumb ass

no. next question?

He has to score a knockout in the first debate or hope for an October surprise. Otherwise, not a chance

Does anyone know if they set a date for trump and Hilary to debate?

Not likely but the memes are fun

Trump already fucked it up, so it's going to be hard.

While for the most part his strategy of 'always be in the news' works, he got baited hard into attacking KHAAAN and making huge gaffes while the focus should have been on Hillary's latest scandal.

Trump's only hope is that Hillary's core thinks that she has it in the bag and doesn't turn out to vote, since the media will cover his latest verbal mistake instead of Hillary's constant corruption and idiocy.

we can build a new one

the 1st ever hyper power?

Everybody thought that Remain would have won over BREXIT but the opposite happened, I hate defeatism.

meant this guy

it's more than possible.
Just look at the fbi shit released today and the upcoming dnc leaks. It will be a landslide

Trump cannot fuck it up. It's impossible solely because he's Trump.

THOSE TRIPS THO

UK, you are our REAL greatest ally!

get rid of canada and i'll agree

He already made up his Khan mistake and is gaining in almost all polls.

It will be tight only if there are no terror attacks in the West before the election, if there is Trump wins in a landslide, if not he wins in a tight election.

Canada has to change the fucking leaf to something else

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>ahead in one poll

Of the 15 or more candidates on the stage somehow the most unelectable one was chosen becuase of muh wall and memes

You fuckers will be to blame when Clinton is president

Satanic nwo post, trips reveal, kek is real

Of course he can and will win. Everything is skewed heavily against him to make it look like Hillary is winning. They want you to get discouraged from voting by making it seem like there is no chance.

She is in non stop panic and damage control mode.

Make sure you vote. This victory is coming brothers

kek is with us
let's do it britanon
then we can fix europe

we just need annex them

Of course he'll win you dumb idiot

If Trump doesn't win AT LEAST Florida or Pennsylvania then it's game over for him.

There's 2 scenarios

1. trump does win
2. trump does not win

It's a 50/50 no matter what anyone else says.

I dont know OP but I sure want him to

if you ever feel demoralized...remember!

wikileaks are gonna drop everything they have the day before vote day

>Sup Forums doesn't know about the monster vote and let's itself be demoralized by normie-tier shilling this hard
I'm surprised and disappointed

trumps wins
chek em

yes
landslide

never
you will likely not see many of us on here if he loses
or they will all be shills and faggots

we will be quite busy if they steal it.

There are exactly two scenarios.

1. Hillary dies of natural causes before the election.
2. Trump wins the popular vote, but the actual results are thrown out and everyone says Hillary won fairly.

Hurr Durr Leave is never going to win.
Give up Britbong, enjoy your cucking via mudslimes.

Nope

Reminder that entry polls for Brexit was losing by 10%

Just show up to vote (EARLY) and everything will be golden.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE HIM WIN YOU LOW ENERGY SLOB

Clinton's DNC bump is dropping fast. Trumps push with Mexico boosted him way up in the polls, and pretty much every state he visits he sky rockets right after.

Won't be surprised to see him in FL or Georgia following the hurricane.

Plus, Clinton ADMITTED to the FBI she had memory loss from a concussion (proof her mental health is a major issue) and her Email shit is just mind-blowing. She really should be charged.

He's going to win in a landslide, they can't block him now as the damage is done. The globalists went too far and have to cool it while the God Emperor repairs the damage they've done to the USA.

I think so
Trump may be down in the polls, but when election day comes, I think his camp will have greater turnout. See, Clinton voters "support" her because they have no one else, he'll Sanders divided the democratic party and made her out to be corrupt and pandering. On the other hand, Trump was chosen from a whole pack of Republican candidates because his people actually want him.

>not like anything will change

People can accomplish a lot when they're motivated. Obama's done a lot of damage

The general election will be exactly like the primaries... y-you'll s-s-see
Muh GAAAAA

people in here legitimately thinking he's not only going to win, but in a landslide are just memeing, yes?

No, he's redpilled millions of people, to think that it's business as usual for the globalists is ridiculous.

This is quite pessimistic but I reckon the west is fucked regardless of who becomes the next President of the USA.

Is this confirmed? I hate to beg but can I has sauce?

He already won Sup Forums

Yes mate. Just like I told the brits in the run up to their brexit vote: the shills are out in force trying to sow doubt and defeat in your minds to keep you home on election day.

Get your ass to the voting booth come election day and do your duty to your country and your conscience. Come hell or high water.

No.

Say it with me.

Hillary 2016

Trump will win.

He just took Iowa, virginia is down to one point for clinton. He's winning this one. He was at a low point two weeks ago, he's only going up from here. Check out the most recent polls. He needs you to vote in order to win though. If you haven't registered yet go register tomorrow. Immediately before it's too late.

>falling for shills
I thought Sup Forums was better than this. Unless you are shills pretending to be us.

Notice how the left eye is covered by a monocle/union jack for the UK/AU/NZ

Witnessed!

Kek truly wants an English-speaking global empire.

Trump landslide, Hillary is fucked.

The fuck is with y'all?
You're acting like it's 70-30.

The debates will be the deciding factor.

>Making St Georges Cross the primary part of the flag
Fuck yourself britbong

No but I'm still voting for him. Get out and vote guys.

You do know that most people that are voting trump are to busy working to be bothered with online polls right?

Has meme magic gone too far?

nb4 more shillings

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

He can't lost. Time is on his side. The effect of time is such that his weaknesses get less meaningful (people get tired of the media picking apart his statements because they're phrased in a way that made someone upset) but Hillary's are always getting worse (more info keeps coming, Wikileaks, the FBI stuff) Each media intervention with a made-up scandal bumps Trump down for a little bit, but he bounces back stronger. It's like shooting heroin, each time is less effective and just makes it worse in the end.

this is true, but if trump wins maybe we'll die on our feet instead of our knees

50-50.

Checked. We'll go out in a Blaze of Glory then?
youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o

>The general election will be exactly like the primaries
>posts smug Trump background screencap retort of primaries predictions
It's as if Trumpkins are really that challenged with reading comprehension.

YES. TRUMP CAN WIN THE ELECTION.

> muh hispanic vote

Doesn't matter. All Trump has to do is improve his standing with blue-collar whites by five points and get them to turnout at the same level blacks do and he wins in a landslide.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

it was when bill maher interviewed him...he said himself hes waiting till the day before the election

>post an image about people making incorrect predictions
>get another image about people making incorrect predictions

It just doesn't add up!

Someone should've a made a collage out of all the people who thought Brexit wasn't gonna happen.

>the father of all the other nations not in the middle
>the stars in the top left which is the most honourable position on a flag by law.

>not wanting the symbol of the crusader
>the cross

end thy self

He will win 51.5%-47.5% because of the voting fraud and massive rigging.

3 Debates. Sept 26, Oct 9 and 19.

VP debate is Oct 4

30% odds is the best Trump could ever hope for. The "Blue Wall" is the thing keeping Trump's chances much closer to 0% even if he won the popular vote (which he won't).

He might win, but he's not going to be able to do anything.

Democrats have a good chance of taking back the Senate and winning some House seats. Plus, a lot of Republicans don't agree with Trump on the issues. How the fuck is he going to work well with guys like Ted Cruz, Mike Lee or Mark Kirk..

Hey Leaf, aren't you supposed to be sucking the bull's cum out of your step-otherkin's mother's wrecked vag?

He can't even hold a 1-point lead in the polls. If the voting machines get rigged on top of that (typically a 1% lead isn't enough to win the electoral college) he's going to get destroyed.

only if you get rid of that ugly fucking leaf.

>Tied in polls that heavily over sample Democrats.

>Clinton health problems trends on Twitter until (((they))) take it down.

>Suffering from "brain freezes" where she loses her ability to speak and will face an extremely triggering debate opponent.

>Scandals from Wikileaks will keep coming before each debate.

Yep Drump is doomed gaiz.

The point is it will send a message that democrats need to shape up and for all we know he may very well set the groundwork for future policies/elections.

He'll appoint at least 1 SCOTUS justice and that's of massive importance.

>Can Trump actually win pol?

I fucking hope so lad mate, for your sake and the good health of your countrymen.
Because if you fuckers elect that mad bitch Clinton, I shall swim across the Atlantic Ocean and personally deck each and every one of you fat cunts. If we Britbongs can tell the European Union to fuck off, then you cunts can elect Trump.

Swear down. I swear on my mum and Her Gracious Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD BLESS AMERICA

fuck is your problem?
fuck is with the crying depressed pepes?
sack the fuck up