Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludger_Sylbaris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude I fuckin love science xd

Holy shit is this real? How did he predict this?

holy SHIT move to mexico ASAP

What's even the joke here? Day after tomorrow had literally nothing to do with blacks, Mexicans, liberals, etc...
What's your point OP?

Lol it was over three continents in the movie, you fucking pleb

Wow three hurricanes that don't look the same almost aligned.

god please let it happen to the west coast
we need the rain

what did mother earth mean by this?

>3 hurricanes forming over water in real life
>3 megacanes forming over land in the movie
RMMT

>hurricanes look like hurricanes
WOW!

why would it happen to the west coast you dumb poster?

Am I missing something? The three hurricanes in TDAT were classified as super storms. The third one right now, Katia, is only Category 2...

someone could build a big fan and push it this way

>american """""""education"""""" strikes again

>record number of earthquakes
>NASA suddenly in a hurry to drill into it to prevent an eruption

Reminder that Yellowstone will erupt any day now

How come the first letters align too? Is it the naming convention?

Liberals are so happy about all this destruction because they think they are right about climate change. Why are leftists so fucked up?

>move to a place that just a fucking 8.0 earthquake

>tfw don't live in the instant death half of the country and instead live in the death by burning ash half of the country
Feels bad

How did the hurricane form over land in that movie?

Feels great to be a liberal.

They're more happy that climate change is affecting red Trump states the most (for now)

Fucking science told me back in 1992 that by 2015 we'd be living in Kevin Costner's Water World, that shit ain't real the fucking earth just goes through warming and cooling periods. If you really think that greenhouse gases heat the damn earth up and it's all our fault then two me how we escaped the fucking ice age

Hurricanes are named alphabetically by when they form during the year. The names are actually chosen long in advance to the season

Get yourself thrown in jail and you might have yourself a future of circus-performing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludger_Sylbaris

Liberals are inherently evil, and won't rest until the West turns into a 3rd world shithole

american bros level with me

do you think we flew too close to the sun? Was the new world underdeveloped because it is prone to extreme natural distasters that periodically purge the area? Are we all doomed? Will the world help, or just laugh?

Hold me bros.

>Why are leftists so fucked up?

Don't forget right wingfags.

The reason you need the rain is the same reason why you won't get any tropical storms, you idiot.

Conservativefags complain about science especially Darwinism. How many complain about the Jurassic Park and Planet of the Apes movies?