So pol today I used the chip jew at walmart today

so pol today I used the chip jew at walmart today

this dumbass (white) woman tried swiping, shit didn't work, I laughed of course, and told her to use the chip. She just couldn't get it right.

I took the card from her and shoved the chip in the reader, and it worked finally. Geez, why are boomers so dumb?

Anyway, why haven't you switched to chip yet?
Also what's your credit score? (If you're below 700 you're pleb tier)

This didn't happen

Assuming canada and Usa have the same credit score system mine is 790. I am better than 95% of the rest of canada according to my equifax report. Also i have 2 credit cards and 1.1 million dollar of mortage.

Why do all chip readers make a BUMMM BUMMM sound when its approved. It makes it sound like it didnt go through.

I have one, but I do all my shopping online so it's a non-issue.

I still have a swipe card, I intend to hold off on getting a chip for as long as I possibly can

>work at Kikeblix
>have a chip reader for over a year and it still doesn't work
>every other faggot sticks their card in
>say "You gotta slide it" 30 times a day
When will this shit end

We've had chips for a while up here and boomers still don't know how to put in their PIN right.

you dont need to put the pin if you're using the chip....

why?

I have the contactless card jew so im even deeper in the jewhole.

>also what's your credit score?

I don't know who's behind it, but these demographic threads need to end. Is it CTR? FBI? NSA? Friendly reminder not to respond to any post that asks personal info: Credit Score, Location, Job, Income, what your hand looks like, they're trying to figure out who we are.

Ask yourself, would you make a thread asking for personal info? No, because you're user and You don't care and don't want to know other anons.

You can "fail" the chip reader 3 times and it will then allow you to swipe. It depends on the store but this works for Walmart & Target specifically.

In Canada you do. I haven't used my chip card here yet. You really don't need a pin?

check your tech privilege whipper snapper

>not using cash everywhere
>wanting to be tracked by the jew.
sucker

When it works.

Why dosen't it work user?

Using chip in Ireland since 2006. Chip is so last decade. It's all about Tap now.

>ahahaa! I'm using a vastly less secure method of payment because fuck the Jews!
>You take Visa, right?

We don't even get a pin for some vague reason. We're still signing, even if we use the chip.

All cards are switching to chip (finally; Europe has had them for years).

It was new to me when I first had to use it.

Luckily the cashier was on point and pretty patient and told me how to use it so there wasn't a huge delay.

All the ones I've used don't let you swipe if it has a chip.

You can operate a chip card? You're a genius and a hero.

>faggot

You actually do need to put your pin in if you use the chip, just not if you use tap

We've had chip cards for a long time now

Muh privacy. The onl people who give a shit about privacy or "being tracked" are people with something to hide. I don't so I couldn't give a shit who knows what about me.

10 years +, I thought it was worldwide standard, slowpokes!

Actually we're switching to NFC payments now for small purchases, chips and stripes aren't cool anymore

I just got a new card and they put a chip on it
Did I fuck up

under 400 now probably but i still have my newish BMW. Should i keep it just to keep my credit from going even worse? Cant decide if i should just give it up and restart fresh, bleeding out money on insurance

We had tap, but it failed because we were still swiping. It made no difference in time if you tapped or swiped. Also, everybody was scared about people reading the chip through your pants so banks gave up on it arount the same time they brought EMV. That fucking sucks because the EMV chip takes a long ass time to work and the RFID chip would be much better than inserting and waiting 30 seconds for a pack of gum.

Of corsue you dont. you're a leaf and dont know any better.

>under 400

Jesus user, how did you fuck up that bad

I just got a credit card last year and I'm up 700

>Actually I'm a Potato Faggot. Probably too drunk to give a shit DESU!

Guess you also don't need the freedom of speech because you got nothing to say anyway.

You probably also don't close the door when you're on the toilet.

Yeah, this scotch is pretty good.
Paid for it in cash too after buying 1000 rounds of 7.62x39

Fags are gay, homo.

Things where I live are becoming much quicker with chip readers. That said ; there's still a lot of room for improvement.

For 1 : places with the chip reader and slid part need to be clearly marked if the chip reader is active or not. Can't say how many times I've tried using it only to find out its disabled.

2 : speed of verification needs to improve greatly. Swiping takes 3-5 seconds to process, chips take 5-15 seconds in most places. I've yet to find any single chip reader that has processed faster than a swipe.

Also 800 credit score. Only thing I'm being dinged on is my accounts not being old enough.

Freedom of speech? isn't that a meme? Doesn't exist anymore, at least not online. I was once told that freedom is speech means you can say what you like but you can't say anything bad or offensive...I love my interactions with liberals as much as I do tin foil hats!

Fuck the chip it always "chip errors" and I gotta go to the god damn bank and get a new card.
I fucking ask them for a non-chip card and they refuse. I've literally gone through over 20 cards it's fucking bullshit.

Enjoy :)

>took the card from her

So I guess you'll be going to court this Sunday?

I am.
Also, read "The Lifespan of Empires"

>credit score not above 700
>not a nigger

Pick three.

Almost all the chip readers in my area don't work. When they first came out, I tried using at a couple different places, but nothing happened and the cashiers all told me to swipe my card instead, so I went back to always swiping.
There has only been 1 time where I actually had to use the chip, and I did not need to enter a PIN (I don't think I even have a PIN for my card)

I though we were going to switch over to chip readers, but apparently it's too complicated for stores to actually get them working.

Currently saving up for a secured card (my first card). Imma be the happiest debt slave

>borrowing against your own money with interest.
just buy a used shitbox

(You)

What the fuck is up with Americans and slowly adopting chip technology? In Canada everyone has already moved on from chip onto contactless payment. And now that Apple Pay has become available with most major banks some people have moved onto that too

I'm proud of you.

seriously you North Americans have only recently got cards with chips?

we dont even insert our cards anymore just tap them on the EFTPOS machine and you dont have to punch a pin number in for any purchase below $100

"leaders of the free world"

I don't get it, I was using cashpoints since I was 8.

You stick the card in and press 4 numbers followed by the enter button, how fucking hard is that?

Yeh i havent swiped or inserted in years

Because we have a population of 30 million and they have a population of 300 million?

What's even the point of the chip?

It's literally less secure than just the magnetic strip

Doesn't matter. The US actually gets a lot of new technologies before anyone else but for some reason ways to pay have been stalled

>Also what's your credit score? (If you're below 700 you're pleb tier)
The fuck you want to knkow?

NSA data mining thread