AFRI/pol/

Lets discuss how can we make our continent and race great AGAIN. our ancestors were succesfull. why don't we became succesfull again? fucking white woman and killing white men is a succes too. but nat that big success

For some reason I already have Congo, but I'm more than happy to collect some ultra rare nigger flags in this thread

>nigger
rude af

holy shit.

Fuck off I have you too

Why don't Africans ever post on here besides the fact we are all nazis here, fuming with autistic rage? I mean can you really nit handle the bantz or what or what is it I really don't even see it.

Welcome to Sup Forums, anonymous friend of the Niger persuasion

Lack of technology in their 3rd world shitholes.

Accept that you aren't Maghrebis, and that you have your own unique history.
>Mali
>Ethiopia
>Zimbabwe
You have some accomplishments and a beautiful continent filled with amazing materials and wildlife, so stop being on a Parasite on the Caucasian race and take some initiative.

The only way to make Africa great is to open the doors to European colonisation again. As it stands they're taking advantage of you for your resources but leaving you to tear each other apart. Create an inviting situation for whites to come in and live and we'll fix your country up so we can live comfy. You can enjoy the dregs from our society which would be a shitload better than the current Hell on Earth surrounded by paradise which you've created.

But you are niggers. Africa has never been great, because you are niggers.

Have all the African pride you want, you will still never achieve greatness, because you are niggers.

It's not surprising you list raping and killing as great things, because you are niggers.

You are niggers.

This

>those flags
Post some extra rare flags like Marshall Islands or Heard and Mcdonalds Islands or anything special

ITT: We summon rare african flags

Id really like a swaziland

Only way to salvage that continent is to get other races in there.

Niggers are useless and will continue to live in poverty otherwise.

Setting the whole IQ argument aside, the Japanese were backwards for a long time as they were isolated from the rest of the world, when they finally came out of isolation , they wanted to compete with the west and become great. So what did they do? They tried to learn as much as they possibly could from them and applied it themselves, and ultimately they became one of the most advanced societies in the world. Africa needs to do the same, they need to learn from the west so as to avoid the mistakes we made along the way just like the japanese did

so, they have internet in congo? really makes you think.. ohh wait

>Lets discuss how can we make our continent and race great AGAIN.
When you can do this....pic related....get back to us.

In the mean time, you could start by learning how to feed yourselves.

>Africa great muh ancestors
>Africans still running around with bamboo spears
Nigger probably posting from a stolen mobile phone

Wrong side of the saharah fuck knob

thanks, but doesnt count. gotta catch them in the wild.

How is this possible? I thought the Zuckerberg sat was blown up?

Could you be polite to someone for once in your life?

Going a little hard in the paint there even for an Aussie.

>and race
africans are NOT one race you stupid nigger. your ancestors were never egyptians