I cant believe the viral marketers of Sup Forums had me see this...

I cant believe the viral marketers of Sup Forums had me see this. so they took a disturbing psychological horror book and added shitty jump scares, cgi biting arms off and general made for tv feel. Its like the filmmakers had no idea why that story impacts people is not because of the clown but that it is all subliminal and metaphor. The tim curry one captured that way more.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T. Nostalgia fag

The book and miniseries were both bad, and you nostalgiafucks should feel bad.

Fuck off anti-shill

come back when you've seen the film, op

Admit it, you didn't read the fucking book.

>Made for TV movie seems like a proper film
>Actual movie feels like a TV production

Amazing. I genuinely believe this is being marketeered so hard because Hollywood desperately need a breakout hit before all their investors panic.

This. This film is actually a masterpiece and miles better than both the book and that shitty saturday morning TV special. It is actually scary and elevates the genre to a whole new level (of popularity).

OP is just mad because he's probably a loser who had to buy a single ticket instead of watching it with his friends or gf.

Just got back from seeing it.

It's fucking trash.

The book isn't fucking psychological. King's writing isn't subtle at all.

Tim Curry was shit and this movie was kino, sorry lad but you needed to hear the objective truth

The Tim Curry one actually was made for TV, you dumb Jew. You ever consider that IT sucks because it's just a bad story to begin with?

I can't believe you're inadvertently marketing this shit for free.

>actually a masterpiece

Nigga wat. If this is your standard for a masterpiece, holy fuck are you going to have your mind blown when you stop watching shitty movies and start watching the good ones.
There's not a damn thing objectively good about it.

Yeah the miniseries wasn't great but Tim Curry was awesome as It and you're legitimately retarded if you disagree

the kids interacting were great
the friends they made didn't feel shoved in and they actually got along together well

why doesn't Sup Forums link fucking streams

>Didn't feel shoved in

Yeah, explains why they spent more time developing the bully, than half of the main cast. Who needs character development when they get along?

they were pretty emotionally developed at the end
each in their own way
billy got over his brothers death
the new kid got over his crush
the girl stood up to her dad
the black kid learned how to not be an outsider
the schizophrenic kid learned how to not let his mom control him and got over his irrational fear
and all the kids together pretty much stopped being kids, they lost their innocents and they made a promise if IT ever came back they would stop IT, but they all went their separate ways not forced in happy ever after stuff

Why did he want to get over being an outsider?
Why was his mom controlling him and feeding him pills?
Why was Richie there?
Why was Stanley there?

>Why was his mom controlling him and feeding him pills?
I don't think it's ever actually explained in the book other than that she's a crazy bitch.
>the schizophrenic kid learned how to not let his mom control him and got over his irrational fear
Wait until Part 2.

>I don't think it's ever actually explained in the book other than that she's a crazy bitch.
His dad is gone, so she smothers him and keeps him on a leash so he won't be alone. She does actually believe he's sick though

See
Poor Character Development imo

2017 IT > 1990 IT

get over it fag

>great book adaptation gets released for once to filter out the diarrhea that is new age horror cinema
>muh contrarianism 12 yo Sup Forums faggots find a way to still shit on it

>a disturbing psychological horror book

>new age horror cinema
When was horror ever good? inb4 MUH EXORCIST

Bc the bully plays a huge role in the second half of the story. His character was one of the best things about the original movie.

you can't really be this fuckin' retarded can you ?
The thing, The shining and Alien just to name a few are masterpieces of cinema.

>why was his mom controlling him and keeping him dependent on her?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

Read up

/thread

Nicely said, ignore the try hard shills.

The Exorcist.

yeah the girl just shows up after buying tampons and jumps off a cliff into water is real interaction

Wrong again fag. The book, the miniseries, AND the new film are shit.
kys