Persia:

Persia:
>Civilized country
>Trade of material and knowledge from all over the world
>Were much more humane to slaves than many other countries and empires at the time

Sparta:
>nigger-tier civilization
>literally practiced eugenics
>literally fucked little boys
>less humane to slaves

Why did Zach Snyder insist of presenting such a white supremacist revisionist garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=naPUYTKEMc8
lacan.com/zizhollywood.htm
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

>>literally fucked little boys
>literally nothing wrong with that

It was fantastic.

>spartans
>white

choose ONLY one

Snyder really pissed off the oil barons with this movie. It led them on a decade long campaign to slander every single one of his movies.

sorry, I meant that for
>>literally practiced eugenics

well the Spartan is literal murrica shouting meme "freedom" and Persian is mudlism in that movie, it was a different time

He's a hack fraud, now move on.

the film was retarded normie-crap.

oil barons aren't Persian though

The mythology was great. So you're autistic and have bad taste. Sad!

Persians are more white than Spartans, user.

>The mythology was great

what sort of statement is that?

Sincerely don't even know if you're trolling it's hard to tell in 2k17 but this invasion predates Islam by like 1200 years. They were Zoroastrian at the time in Persia.

>DUDE CGI BLOOD LMAO
>DUDE VIDYA AESTHETICS LMAO

first hour is good

rest is retarded LE EPIN SLOW-MO garbage

I think it's interesting that Zoroastrianism had a lot more in common with Abrahamic religions than Greek/Roman myth.

>Why did Zach Snyder insist of presenting such a white supremacist revisionist garbage?

you mean frank miller. i'm iranian and i love this movie.

It wasn't supposed to be realistic you spastic. It was purposely made the way it is since it's based off a comic book and the mythological stories that have been told about the battle of Thermopylae for 2k years.

how?

And?

wtf you have internet in iran

>Duality of good and evil
>Heaven and hell
>'Holy fire' motif
>Monotheistic
>Middle eastern origins
>Prophet figure speaking on behalf of god
>Messianism

As far as I know there were only historical accounts of the battle by Herodotus, Diodorus and Pausanias.

What mythological stories are you talking about?

>Spartans
>White

The Persians were notoriously cruel OP. see

>3rd worlder has shit taste

color me surprised

Aryan Persians invented humans rights you bloody degenerate Greek, you are no better than Turks.

Neither did America
Its analogy you fucking redditor, how fucking dumb are you?

Also, the Persian empire was just a huge and ancient version of feudalism.
Let's not even pretend that subjects of Persia were 'free' and 'liberated' compared to slaves living in Greece and Rome.
Rebellions were incredibly common in the Persian empire because of the passive-aggressiveness of their 'advanced' political system. At least the Romans dropped the pretenses and just BTFOed their enemies without the deceit and two-facedness.

Oh yeah, now I remember the historical record where Xerxes was a seven-foot tall Brazilian tranny! And who can forget the famous cave troll that participated in the battle?

Spartans were not white. At all

The actor is in Westworld, actually.

Fuck off reddit cock sucker

White is a subjective term. The point is that they were European, and almost certainly superior to whatever shithole your ancestors crawled out of.

>Let's not even pretend that subjects of Persia were 'free' and 'liberated' compared to slaves living in Greece and Rome.

Slaves in Greece and Rome were treated like cattle for the most part. Rome had wider reach because they were far more savage in the way they treated their enemies.

>White is a subjective term

says the nigger

>I'm an idiot: the post

Rude.

Niggerness is a state of mind and cultural backwardness. Any person of any race can be a nigger as long as they don't make an effort to culture the fuck up.

>applying modern terms to an event over 2000 years ago

>greeks
>white

choose only FUCKING one

In yet another effort to destroy Western Civilization, the pasty-skinned snownigger emerges from his den and accosts the Mediterranean people, without whom he would be nothing, with inarticulate pejoratives. Truly an amazing natural phenomenon to behold.

If they're not white then they must be PoC. When do the Byzantines receive recognition by the UN as an indigenous people and receive back western Anatolia and Thrace?

Just curious about the timetable you have in mind.

>people don't realize that after this war that Persia and Sparta would become best buddies and always scheme together to try take over Greece
>to the point that Leonidas own nephew and King of Sparta would plot with Xerxes a Third invasion that was in the last minute stopped by the Athenians
>or when Persia provided Sparta with a navy during the Peloponnesian war to crush the Athenian one and gain total control over the Aegan and break Alcibiades keikaku
>or after the Corinithian war, when Persia was suppose to side with team Athens in the last minute switched sides to team Sparta and set the terms of the Kings Peace by giving themselves all of Ionia and Sparta all of Laconia
>and then there was the time Sparta fought Alexanders army in favour of the Persians during the Battle of Megalopolis, and King Aigis III did a similar heroic last stand like Leonidas against the larger Macedonian army
They were both saturday night cartoon villains plotting together every week only topped by Alexander the Barbarian and his Timurid ways to make the Greeks submit to his rule.

>being a cuckified cultural marxist sjew beta-male cuck

Fucking Macedonians ruining everything.

calm down pseud

do you even know where the term 'white' came from?
go on look it up, i'll wait

History is more complex than most people believe, or want to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=naPUYTKEMc8

Yes Caucasian.

Daily reminder that Sparta was literally BTFO'D by its slave rebellion. And how did it start? 300 spartan warriors slaughtered by a bunch of untrained helots with farm equipment

>Cracked.com
what fucking year is it

They were Caucasian so yes they were white.

Man it's crazy that xerxes is played by the same actor who's the outlaw cowboy in westworld

Sounds like fake news.

Literally every detailled source is written by butthurt Athenians. If Sparta was so cruel, why are there no riots? No defections? And why do they win the final war against Athens?

No, mate Sparta is the Aryan stronghold against Islam and your post ist fake-history.

Cucked.com lost the right to be mentioned in any conversation.

this movie was fucking retarded. What's the point of looking at video game aesthetics if i can't even interact?

Sorry snowflake they were white.

>things that never happened

>They were Caucasian so yes they were white.
are north africans and middle easterners white?
they're caucasian too

>culture the fuck up.
A redditfag and a nigger. Fucking disgusting.

Are you saying that the United States Census Bureau is wrong?

>Caucasian

Anatolians aka literally Turks.

I just came up with that combination of words at random.

Turks are from Central Asia idiot

>sparta
>white

The only white "people" that existed in that time period on mainland europe were Neanderthals

>saturday night cartoon villains
When was this a thing?

why are you dodging the question bro

Kill yourself fuckwit.

Keep your redditnigger jargon to yourself.

Why does everyone only talk about 300 and not its sequel? I mean, it was boring shit but still

old CN

Modern Turks are 90% genetically Anatolian. The multiple conquest didn't change their genetic makeup.

So keep being a Turk somewhere else.

You answered your own question you dumb fuck.

>Neanderthals
>around during Persian Empire era
Sparta/Persia are closer in time to us than they were to any widespread Neanderthal presence.

>>literally practiced eugenics

is that supposed to be bad?

>Spartans
>white
Sorry but anyone who isn't a WASP isn't white

Even G*rmans are barely white, they just barely qualify

How come the people always advocating for eugenics are Sup Forums mouthbreathers who nobody wants to reproduce with anyways?

Really makes you think.

Sparta is literally mudslimes in this movie
>Persia is a multicultural PC society ruled by an effeminate faggot using their technological might to come down on other nations
>Sparta, pure in spirit and ideology, fight against the tyrannical threat and fall to the might of Multiculturalism
Snyder is prophet

>Anglo has deluded himself into thinking he is white

>siding with mongrels who can't fight or defend themselves
>being pro-dysgenics
>liking sand people
>implying it's not literally always muds who are sexually disturbed and this is why they deflect their mud unto anyone who they know is superior

I think OP is a mud. Non-whites always infiltrate white communities and do this kind of thing.

>Sparta is literally mudslimes in this movie

This. Xerxes is even a perfect parallel with Obama.

Neanderthals have been extinct for 40,000 years, my man.

I would normally agree but I feel like the whole "point" of the movie was that you were simply seeing a glamorized tale through the spartans pov told by that eye patch general to hype his troops up for war. Like Xerxes isn't what he looks like and the movie doesn't try to push that as fact, it's just a way for the general to dehumanize his enemies along with the weird other monster soldiers.

Just a friendly daily reminder that Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

I want to hatefuck Theresa May with a baseball bat so fucking much it's ridiculous.

Greek people have severe African admixture and are essentially biracial by modern standards so I don't see how any of that falls under whitewashing history. Though I agree its done far too often and we need to rid ourselves of that toxic mindset.

>Bomber Harris

I suddenly understand.

You're disgusting

lacan.com/zizhollywood.htm

Lurk more newfag

I mean I know you are memeing and you are memeing good but Persia clearly is the villain in the story since it oppresses it's various cultures (which is a re-ocurring theme in ancient historiography desu).

Stop making shit up, you colossal faggot.
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Obama was a fairly unknown state senator when they made the movie.

Which is why Snyder is a prophet.

>Why did Zach Snyder insist of presenting such a white supremacist revisionist garbage?
based on the graphic novel, 300
also
the whole movie is a story told by the guy at the end to get the guys ready for battle, its not actually real, the narrative is in-universe propaganda