Predict the next genocide

What does Sup Forums think will be the next group of people to get Shoah'd?

I predict that Africa will turn into a slaughterhouse this century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218
baka.com.au/world/the-australian-connection-behind-chinas-ultranationalist-viral-video-20160803-gqkiki.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The extermination of social deviants in America.

> Including hackers (people technically enthusiastic and inquisitive), people disrespectful/inquisitive of authority, and whose opinions are not held nor respected by the majority.

Have any suggestions for countries we should move to?

Kurds

>injuns at least had the capacity to build pyramids, irrigation systems, could convert swamp land to living land, and had primitive pre-republic caste system
>we were still savages but at least we weren't niggers
>tfw your people got BTFO by small pocks and not blacks

feels bad man

Am I the only one who thinks that picture looks fake as fuck?

Either America or Europe. The war will start within the next 12 months.

Bot continents cant continue on with mass immigration and "EVERYTHING IS WHITEYS FAULT".
There will come a point where either side is going to start it.

>Killing hackers
you are fucking up user.

This. Turkey is gearing up to kill every member of the HDP (over half the Kurdish population of Turkey), the entirety of the YPG, and the entirety of the PUK (half the forces in the Kurdish peshmurga). The only Kurds that will survive are the brainwashed mudslimes that suck Erdogan's cock 24/7. In fact, they'll probably help.

The Kurdish problem is going to be solved, and I think it's happening within the next year. Probably as soon as the US picks the next president, so they can "pivot" and drop support for the YPG officially and declare them a terrorist organization.

Ours

Then we can you use to fight against the government to "respect the American refugees culture" and try reclaim our guns

Then we will move onto Melbourne for ethnic cleansing of Africans and Mudslimes

use you*

This will happen.

straya makes a lot of sense for a white refuge

1. island, so easy to keep illegal immigrants out

2. large enough to support all white people when factoring in the fact that whites dont breed like roaches and rats do

3. redpilled population that hates non-whites

4. beautiful country with lots of open lands to expand into and untapped resources

5. far enough away that we can nuke the rest of the planet and probably survive

I want to say Germans but I don't know who has the most cucked gun laws: them or France

Australia shouldn't have a problem to begin with but our government/melbourne are screwing everything up.

whites

>island, so easy to keep illegal immigrants out

New Zealand is even better.

Their shitty boats cant reach here but they can reach Northern Australia.

White race innit?

White men. It's about time.

Beaners and Muslims after Trump gets elected. KEK commands it.

>New Zealand is even better.

If you like liberal poofs. Srsly what happened to you guys?

South Island is ok, but the North Island WEW.

>le 4chinz is l33t hackers may may
Hello ctr.

Kek has spoken

Absolutely every european nation will begin a witch hunt against muslims.

USA will attempt to take the remaining oil resources on the planet, which means that many south american countries will get curb stomped in order to get them.

Give or take 30+ years.

Cum Skins

BY THE POWER OF KEK

2 scenarios

>Turkey will mass-murder Kurds

>Bashar al-assad will wipe out the Sunni Arabs in Syria

To add: China will become the target of all 1st world nations due to their monopoly of rare earths.

Nice try, Lamont

It looks fake to me.

>I predict that Africa will turn into a slaughterhouse this century.

What a bold prediction. On par with the sun will rise tomorrow, that water will continue to be wet and that the world will keep on turning.

Its mostly Auckland and the media that portray this country is a utopia because of multi kult.

Every white person I know hates islanders some hate Maoris, Most hate the Chinese now and they stomach the Indians because they are good workers (White women mostly cant stand them because they wont leave them alone)

the followers of the Alawhite sect of Islam

Awww hell no, bix nood.

Someone will try to kill off or exile all Kurds but I don't think it will work because of le current year.

>Absolutely every european nation will begin a witch hunt against muslims.

Either that or the Muslims become the majority in some countries and start a witch hunt against non-Muslims.

>USA will attempt to take the remaining oil resources on the planet, which means that many south american countries will get curb stomped in order to get them.

Bullshit, it would be easier to switch to other forms of energy

found the original

Yazidis are already getting shoah'd by ISIS.

I could see American Niggers getting Shoah'd. Everyone hates them except the SJWs, and the growing Hispanic population hates them even more than Whites do.

Some cousins of mine tell me that black people try to beat them up for no reason.

The German gun laws aren't that cucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

christians. seriously tho they are the most persecuted group in the world.

Any specific group of Christians in any particular countries?

Asteroid mining will fix that. And China is too powerful. Attacking China would be retarded.

I live in Melbourne and this is true, so many cancerous Greens/Labor supporters.

Fucking hypocrites protesting "Let Them Stay" or "Let Them In" but only as long as the refugees are moved out to poorer suburbs. As soon as the poor, the homeless or refugee gangs move into the neighborhood they go crazy trying to get rid of them.

I'm honestly sick of living here. Will probably move out soon.

American whites

What do Strayans think of Chinks?

If you plan on moving i'd advise against moving near any major cities, although thats where alot of the work is. (you probably knew this already)

It depends on where you live, a lot of the older generation think there are too many, they're taking our land and jobs, etc. It's really personal with them. I reckon that all levels of government sell out to the Chinese too easy, we sell them land that they use to grow food and then send it all back to China. Kinda like cucking, but with countries and land.

I don't hate them as people, but I think we need to preserve our country and not sell out to foreign interests.

At least they're at least semi-civilized and have a high IQ, unlike niggers and mudslimes.

I personally fucking hate them and want them out. They are a huge demographic, political, and culture threat. The government is committing high treason by letting the Chinese government own Australian land and property. I also just find the Chinese really fucking annoying and ugly. I'm sick of seeing their disgusting faces everywhere I go and seeing their stupid ass writing everywhere.

I imagine it's a similar feeling to Americans in the mid-West with beaners.

I'm fleeing for the countryside (probably country Tasmania cos similar climate to Melbourne but much more White) as soon as I am done with Uni, which is also gook infested.

>mfw group assignment with fucking gooks who can barely speak English and who are stupider than a nigger
If I get one more blank soulless stare from a gook after asking them a basic question I'm going to kill myself. Why so much of Sup Forums has that romanticised idea of them is beyond me. Gooks are painfully stupid and childish.

So many of them come here for the last few years of school and then to study at uni. They don't even try to integrate or learn English, they act like they're still in their home country. There are plenty of stupid Asians out there, you just don't see too many of them because they hide away in little enclaves, but when you do they are just revolting.

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218
baka.com.au/world/the-australian-connection-behind-chinas-ultranationalist-viral-video-20160803-gqkiki.html (can't find the link for the video)
There is more I can't find, but the Chinese are very much against Australia aswell.

Shitty Chinese =/= glorious anime Japs.

So when does China officially start the colonization of Australia? Lol

>weeb fantasies

Boers
Kurds in Turkey
Muslims in China

>the pope will lie to cuckolics and convince them that muslims, jews and christians god is the same and that the anti christ is jesus.

>megachurch pastors will do the same

>any christian that refuse will be killed.

Kurds.
Africans will not be really genocided, it is just that if a war happens in Europe most of the aid will be cut and they will starve + eat each other.

And Muslims in Israel

You know our country is in Asia right?

France has one of the highest gun ownership rates in Europe, plus we have D category firearms which are completely free. Unfortunately there are also way too many illegal weapons in the wrong, swarty, hands