EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING

HAPPENING 5.6 OFF COAST OF FERNDALE CALIFORNIA, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGING OF A QUICK AND DISASTROUS SHITSTORM OF SEISMIC ACTIVITY THAT WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-disaffected-voters-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/DavidLauter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=2_E9ebt1a_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>California wiped off the map
>Trump wins easily

these threads are like walking down the street in a big city.
crazy homeless people screaming the world in ending.

haarp
home affordable accurate refinance plan

not some weather modification rod of god shit

>5.6

HAPPENING!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD ehehehehhe

Yes, an earthquake is exactly what I need while I sleep. Fuck this.

>5.6
wake me up when its a 9

well I do agree somewhat, especially when op says this kind of shit, there has been a continuing increase in seismic activity the world over, and specifically in the pacific northwest and the area extending a thousand miles around the western caldera, there have been predictable amounts of earthquakes which are based upon recent findings. not the least of which take into account fracking, for the destabalizing of shale, which is occuring in wide swaths of land, theoretically can have a drastic and even catastrophic effect on our country and its induction zones.

not saying the world is ending, just that there isn't a static picture of the world that is scientifically verifiable at this point.

Thermonuclear underwater implosion when?

Northern California here

Didn't feel a thing

>there has been a continuing increase in seismic activity the world over,
There's been more reporting, but I doubt it has increased. I'd have to see some numbers.

Nice ID has nth cal (Northern California) in it

>mfw I live in socal
>mfw I live less than a hundred miles from the faultline

PLS SEND HELP

Why are you describing the plot to 2012?

5.6?

Jesus Christ do you even know what living in Cali is like?

You need at least a 7.0 to impress anyone there.

oh shut up faggot

a 5.6 would not even wake a californian up.

it has to be 6.5ish to be big enough to be annoyed by

>5.6

>5.6
>he thinks this is a serious earthquake
whorespreparingtolaugh.jpg

>tfw fault line in your city

East bay here. Nothing....

Most of California contains Strike Slip fault lines. They can not produce The Big One. As their max potential is under 7.0.

Though in the north there is the Cascadian Subduction Zone. Subduction Zone faults can produce The Big One. Just like what happened in Japan in 2011.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>same

>5.6

Sleep tight, Cletus.

>5.6
Literally less power than hiroshima

>SOON

HOLY FUCK EVERYTHING IS SHAKING IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING OH GOD PLEASE HEL-

This tbqh.

Earthquakes along the West Coast doesn't mean jack shit (it's on the muhfuggen ring of fire for fuck's sake.)

What's interesting here is that there's a seemingly corresponding increase in seismic activity here in response to the uptick of notable quakes in the East Pacific (especially those like the record-breaker off of north NZ two days ago.)

Subduction zone chimpouts don't work like normal WE WUZ EARTHQUAKEZ nigger-faults.

They're the Breivik of seismic activity, they take lots of macro pressure from neighboring militant lefty fault formations making increasingly unreasonable friction demand gibsmedats to the point where the Aryan subduction zone cannot maintain the geological status quo without going full-Hitler on every geographical landmark within a thousand miles.

The correlation between quakes here and quakes on the opposite edge of the ring of fire indicate that there's possibly a massive geological chain reaction afoot.

If the chinks and Thai twink fuccbois start reporting Earth-wing death squads in the next couple of weeks, that means that there's a happening here of potentially catastrophic proportions, as it means the chain reaction has inexorably begun,

>Subduction zone chimpouts don't work like normal WE WUZ EARTHQUAKEZ nigger-faults

It's a Sup Forums teaches geology episode

I live in Cascadia.
Better prepare that bug out bag that I've put off for so long...

that explanation made a lot of sense

>5.6
Quakelets

>Earth-wing death squads

>CA falls into ocean
>Trumps wins in landslide
all according to keikaku

>5.6
>Earthquake

>THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGING OF A QUICK AND DISASTROUS SHITSTORM OF SEISMIC ACTIVITY THAT WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE

No it isn't.

>5.6
Wow it's fucking nothing, thanks for wasting my time fag.

I feel shaking here in victoria..

OP is from the east coast huh?

>5.6
>"earthquake"
>""""""happening"""""""

If I'm understanding the potential situation here, what's important isn't the magnitude (it doesn't have to be a 6000000.0), it's that the average earthquakes in the affected area are But user, this happens all the time, these quakes hardly represent a change in the million-year old average

This is true, as long as long you igore the 4.3 aftershock off of NZ 3 hours ago followed by a ripple in Chile that culminated in an above-average stength quake off of California that shows the entire ring of fire is in upheaval over the last 12 hours.

If forces are at work that affect all of these independently-active fault-lines simultaneously, it's a happening of the highest order

>a wild chilean appears
>gringo uses earthquake 5.6
>its not very effective... at all
>chilean opens one eye, then goes back to sleep
>gringo fainted

>Gringo colonizes desert wasteland
>Makes it into an eden oasis
>Endures massive Earthquakes
>Keep a chin-up-lad mentality
>Makes the gringo-made eden a paradise
>Aztlan dindus migrate en masse
>Chileans shitpost that their mud huts are immune to subversive gringo science like seismology
>Continues to settle for surrendering the continent to Brazilian Favelaniggers

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-disaffected-voters-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html

You sure you want that you stupid daft cunt? Are you acruelly a literal retard? Do you not keep up with the news on a political board? Jesus fucking christ just end yourself right now or stop posting your bullshit hate for a state you know nothing about except for your letter ebin memes you degenerate faggot.

>5.6
>earthquake
pick one

Inb4 cascadia event

40% of WA and OR would be wiped out

>near-simultaneous quakes in both Hawaii and Alaska
Bullshit. I'm in Alaska and literally nothing happened all day.

Bump

>twitter.com/DavidLauter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

the jew actually made you believe that trump can win california.

good try florida or louisiana

that doesn't even look like cali on the map, looks more like oregon

it's a pretty big state, senpai

Most of the fault lines are concentrated in one area though and I'm in that area.

Don't move to Texas

>5.6

>Drank coffee at "poke and soak"
>Didn't feel a gd thing
t. Arcata bro

Where the fuck is "The Big One"?

It's 200 years over due. I'm about 40 miles from the San Andreas Fault. Nothing but desert, so I'll never surf a tsunami

youtube.com/watch?v=2_E9ebt1a_s

ITS JUST FRACKING!!!
CALM DOWN INCREASINGLY NERVOUS PEOPLES!?!!

Would a 9 even be that devasting in L.A. I thought all the buildings were earthquake proof.

>39 Million something liberals drowned into the ocean

How is this a bad thing????

I'm in Fortuna, close to Ferndale, and did not feel shit

live in fortuna, didn't feel shit

There have been a few earthquakes over the past few months.

I have yet to feel a single one. If it doesn't send me to run towards my door frame it isn't news worthy.

Except that's not what would happen. It would be 39 million liberals airlifted into your neighborhood, and you are expected to open your home to the refugees.

kek wills it, next is yellowstone

>not a 7 to 9
are you from the east coast?

>5.6

He is here!

that was ((them)) installing the nuke

why did i do this, i live on the coast

It would be a dream come true if San Andreas fault line or the Cascadia Subduction zone went off. All the liberals scum and dirty spics would get BTFO in one fell swoop.