youtube.com/watch?v=lcmwRyY-f84
youtube.com/watch?v=PWmNi_VVVko
youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=lcmwRyY-f84

The scene in question.
youtube.com/watch?v=PWmNi_VVVko

All atheist characters are inherently wrong. They by definition have a creator, a creator that decides their every action and thoughts. There is no such thing as a randomly created story, every story was intentionally created and therefore has a god

Here's my created story
*BRAPPPPPPP*
Am I a god??

Reddit: The Rant

reminder rick is a hypocrite who genuinely begs for gods help when he thinks he's going to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE

So good writing constitutes as characters saying exactly what you want to hear, I assume?

Fuck you fedora tipping redditshit

Everyone knows religion is bullshit, it's just whether you want to take part in the mass pretending that goes on every Sunday or not.

Eat my ass you fake Christian.

Yeah you're the god of that fart you dipshit

>claims to not believe in God
>prays to God during the first episode of S2
>claims to be the smartest man in the universe
>constantly drinking, probably to cover up some kind of pain
I get the feeling the writers of this show are putting out signals that most the audience isn't picking up on.

>FUCK SCHOOL, YOU WANNA LEARN SOMETHING YOU LEARN IT. SUCKING UP INFORMATION IS A MATTER OF HAVING A PERSONAL EMOTIONAL INTEREST. SCHOOL IS JUST A PLACE FOR WORTHLESS DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN SACK OF SHIT PARENTS TO SEND THEIR KIDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN INTERACTING WITH THEIR OWN OFFSPRING. WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL BREEDING ANYWAY? THERE'S OVER 7 BILLION OF US WALKING THE EARTH NOW FUCKING THINGS UP NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES BUT FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND US LOL

really makes you think desu

whoa...... thats really deep when u think about it

i guess atheism is BTFO now

It really does, if school is so bad why do they have Special Ed?

why does this trigger Sup Forums so much?
it's no longer funny, it's just sad

It's fucking obvious, but most of the audience are normalfags.

If this was in season 2 or 3, this would be awful writing.
However, it's in the pilot. It lets you know exactly the type of character that rick is, his general view on life and lets you see his relationship with each member of the family.
It probably could be better, but conceptually its fine.

The only signals they are putting out are rebel ideals that are counter intuitive to having stable non-degenerate, America and if we lived in a real, Christian country, this would be taken care of.

Imagine being from a country that considers not believing in organised religion 'edgy'
lmao

Give me a modern example of a real Christian country like you're talking about. Or is it just a hypothetical

All I'm saying is that stuff like Rick and Morty should be illegal.

Russia.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge guys.

>It's edgy for Christianity and God not to be disrespected
Is this seriously the time we live in now?

Honestly, this is a good point.

Literally every fictional character that has ever existed in the history of human culture is the direct product of Intelligent Design.

>muh christian values
Why are there so many contrarians on Sup Forums pretending to be Christian just because it's mainstream to be an atheist now?

Russia is a Christian country and, quite frankly, if more modeled themselves after Russia, the world wouldn't be in the mess it is now.

It's edgy to say cartoons should be illegal and you want to live in a real country like Russia. And retarded. But definitely edgy. Just, you know, stupid-edgy.

The average income per month is 300 USD. This is your ideal country. Move there, by all means. What a paradise, enjoy.

If that cartoon is having an negative impact on children and teenagers, it should be ban and that's what Rick and Morty is doing.

>posting this on Sup Forums

this is the truth

How does someone get to this level of delusion?

Sup Forums doesn't air on prime time Television that any child can watch telling them how bad the Christian faith is.

Okay grandpa thanks for letting us know, you can shuffle back on over to facebook now.

people actually watch this bullshit?

The moral fiber has been going down since we moved away from our Christian roots and you seem to be completely fine with the personification of the downfall of the United States airing every Sunday night.

any religious faith is bad

Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.

Morals don't go up or down, they just change. They've changed countless times even just under Christianity

And they have changed for the absolute worse.

ITT

>muh moral values
you know on this website you're one click away from seeing dickgirls with tentacles fuck eachother right

No, you just don't like it. There is no objective worse or objective better

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

That's strange, I don't remember seeing blue haired freaks in the 50s, when this was a christian country
I don't remember seeing riots during the 50s, when it was a Christian country
I don't remember seeing nonsense like RIck and Morty in the 50s, when it was Christian country.

wow, you really ARE a moron.

link pls

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Does your book also tell you to quote it anytime you can't form a coherent argument

>muh christian country

This is trolling, right?

>ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Triggered again amerifat?

That was a great episode.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

>Gets angry about people having weird sex and partying
>Drowns everyone in the entire world including babies and kittens and puppies
>Makes rainbows to let them know he's real sorry and won't do it again

What did he mean by this?

fpbp imo

Those were minor distruptions. Also, when this was A Christian country, did you see men try and make themselves women?
Did you see the death of unborn babies when it was a Christian country?
Did we have this sort of war or crime when it was a Christian country?

no, it's called not being an underage redditor

Why are Americans so sensitive?

crime has been going down almost universally since the early 90s, kys

m8, 'murica not even that old.
How old your country, 200 years?

That's some cringey shit you posted there user jesus christ

>using the word "cringe"
what's your reddit username?

I can tell this show must actually be pretty good because despite the non-stop shitposting there's always at least a few people who dedicate time to defending it. If it were really bad those people wouldn't exist.

BaconNarwahler23

You know why that is?

Because cops are more well armed.

People aren't going to risk it when they can get killed by an assault rifle in seconds.

I love when people say that Christians aren't discriminated against, and you have threads like this.

It's a very clever show. The best episode is season 2 number 6 and you don't really have to watch them in order, though there is somewhat of a storyline.

Implying christfags and muslimfags not same shit.

>When people say "God isn't real", they only mean MY god
>how dare they discriminate against me exclusively

its not BAD writing...

>muh oppression
>someone said something I didn't like on the internet
God damn why are you guys such fucking pussies all the time?

>has 6 GB of Middle Ages chants on his mp3 player

this post is kino

So, it's not oppression to have the entire media mock you and your faith plus having a government for the past 8 years strip your religious rights?

Once again, this image proves true.

Why does this show trigger christfags so much?

>People still don't get to this day that Rick actually believes in God and talks to Him regularly.

Why is it wrong to mock a retard who believes in fairytails?

You poor baby. There there. It's gonna be okay, stiff upper lip!

kys

>someone took the time to make that
>someone took the time to save it
>someone took the time to repost it
Sad!

Is that supposed to be an argument? Go back to your subreddit

there's a lot of factors and its impossible to pin it down to just 1

could be unleaded gasoline, could be legalized abortion, could be better enforcement

who knows but saying that crime has increased because America isn't a christian nation anymore is very disingenuous because it isn't even true

damn you really btfo'd me with that image you saved
how will i ever recover

>scientific asshole claims there is no god
I mean I guess, it makes sense and is something you expect from the character

Never underestimate the no life shitters on this board. There is no limit to their patheticness.

The Creator of All That Is has nothing to do with any known religion

Some pitiful deflection going on here. You sure you're in the right place?

Reminder that the only people who hate S3 are children who identify with Rick and hate seeing him undermined.

this guy is really mad lol

>literally not one single piece of evidence that god exists
>a shit ton of scientific evidence that contradicts gods existence and pretty much proves there isn't one

wee

Oh?

I see, you're one of those.