Sup Forums is actually super fucking gay

Anybody with even a cursory knowledge of psychology could tell that Sup Forums is full of repressed homosexuals.
Reason #1) Irrational hated of gay people. I theorize this is because Sup Forums actually has homosexual urges, but they feel these urges are inappropriate and go against what they believe is right, so they act out to protect their ego by trying to be extremely anti-homosexual and even calling for the murder and torture of all gay people because they think gays are responsible for destroying society. This mindset is completely illogical and uninformed. In fact this same phenomenon can be seen on school playgrounds, young boys commonly tease and harass girls, but this is only because they are starting to feel attracted to girls but don't know how to process emotions that complex yet, so that is their way of protecting their ego. Pretty funny how the mind of a Sup Forums poster is so similar to a child.

Reason #2. Irrational hatred of women. Women are not evil, and not conspiring to ruin your life. My theory for this is that most people on Sup Forums are actually homosexual which is why they are unable to maintain healthy female relationships which leads to them rationalising and telling themselves they never wanted wanted a wife in the first place and tha women are evil inferior creatures.

Reason #3 Obsession with BBC. This board is constantly full of threads about how there is a conspiracy to make women leave white men for black men. First off, white women statistically still find white men far more attractive. Also the fact that there are so many threads about women loving BBC despite their being no evidence towards that leads me to a different conclusion. That the only group truly infatuated with black cocks is Sup Forums.

A lot of people on Sup Forums are gay to some degree, I mean have you been on /r9k/ in the last year. I don't know if it's the loneliness, emasculate men, LGBT shilling, or just prison gay but there's much more than you'd think.
I can't be the only one that notices

Good thread

I took psychology and sociology in highschool and learned communism and fat women are good and all Sup Forumsfags are repressed homosexuals too

shut up faggot
Psa is BS

Yes now post your dick, my buttplug is in

Some is, but defense mechanisms are actually pretty legit

>repressed
I take issue with your insinuation, onan...

>repressed
Nah we openly gay here desu senpai

>using freudian psychology instead of Jungian
wanna know how i know your a faggot that wants to fuck their mother

>Sup Forums hates gays
>Sup Forums actually is gay

>Sup Forums hates women
>Sup Forums actually hates women

doublethink at its finest

praise Milo

You're right, we're all Muslims here too.
Though everyone on Sup Forums actually being Jewish would be quite funny.

There is more than one defense mechanism you dullard

I'm not gay. I hate everything and everybody because I hate myself :^)

Checkmate atheists

t. NEET masterrace

>Anybody with even a cursory knowledge of psychology could tell that

FREUD IS A FUCKING MEME

Well that's not very logical is it because in America religion is a choice whereas sexuality is determined in large part by genetic factors

If you read the thread you would see I only used freuds defense mechanisms in my argument which is actually one of the one few things he talked about that is not a meme

your post op i can't rally argue with but i can tell you i dont want to be gay and i wish i would see less gay things on this whole shit. idk who is starting all the gay stuff but i never made a gay thread before.

Literally all of psychology is arbitrary unempirical garbage.

>Psychology
>science

Take your circus tricks elsewhere.

>Irrational hated of gay people
>Irrational hated of gay
>Irrational

nah, the only legit thing in this life is self-confidence

>Reason #3 Obsession with BBC. This board is constantly full of threads about how there is a conspiracy to make women leave white men for black men. First off, white women statistically still find white men far more attractive. Also the fact that there are so many threads about women loving BBC despite their being no evidence towards that leads me to a different conclusion. That the only group truly infatuated with black cocks is Sup Forums.

You are confusing trolls and shills with actual Sup Forums posters. I never post about the BBC, although I disapprove of race mixing because I don't want my beautiful race to die out. I love white women.

And yes, gingers are fucking white.

Classical conditioning is un-empirical garbage? Wow that's amazing! How did you ever make this discovery? You must immediately publish a paper with your findings, you will surely win a Nobel Prize!

>Freud
Marxist shitposter pls

HAHAHA
>cursory knowledge in psychology
>posts Freud
However, you'd be right that some of the projection is from people who are a bit gay, however most of them will be mostly straight - there will also be some cucks in the mix.
However, most won't act on these urges, nor should they.
There's a reason this psychological repression exists - it's healthy on a societal level because people have children instead of sucking black dick because of a weird dehumanising construct borne from the dangerous nature of blacks in America.
t. Psychology major, top of my cohort.

Also, their hatred of women is not irrational. It may not be healthy, but it is far from irrational.

very, very good thread

We dont hate nobody.

No one here hates women or faggots. We just accept the fact that woman have a place that nature intended to them, and If they dont want it they shouldnt be supported.

Gays bring a idea of disgust and dirtiness. It has nothing to do with hate.

just finished your first week of psych 101 huh?