Milo Yiannopoulos

What does Sup Forums think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/read/young-british-heritage-society-launch
youtube.com/watch?v=jkrY6Ny7pMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has no real opinions or values, just a mildly bigoted loud mouth who wants to assert his right to harrass other dumbasses on social media. He's trying to build a brand for himself in the hopes of being a whacky gay political talk show host. Given that he lacks any real substantive views or nuanced perspectives beyond "FEMINISM IS CANSUH" I doubt he'll get too far

degenerate jew looking for shekels and nothing more. A useful tool though.

>misappropriated funds

A bimbo faggot looking to walk away with money instead if change

Nigger loving faggot that literally coined the term "alt right" to make money and degrade the integrity of conservative values.

hes pretty gay desu?

I thought that was Hillary that coined "alt right"

degenerate

>inflammatory Sup Forums talking point an impressionable 13 year old would repeat ad-nauseam
>OMG LOL BIG BLACK COCK CHOKING BLACK MAN SPERM HOLD ME DAAADDDYYYY!!!!~~~~~~~ OOOOOH~~~~

>another topical Sup Forums opinion
>ON MY KNEES BLACK MEN BLACK COCK FAAAAAAAAAG ~~~HAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~~ IM GAY HAHAH ISNT THAT WEIRD HAHAH

>repeat

yeah, how can anybody not love listening to this over and over again?

He's funny. Gateway drug. Smart. Degenerate, yes, but on our side. Western civilization needs Milo.

I like him

no homo

I think he's harmful overall to whatever political group he purports to stand with. Labelling himself a 'professional troll' helps nobody and his whole 'provocateur' schtick is bullshit. Plus I dont think he really believes half of what he says. He jumped on the gamergate bandwagon and is now using whatever he can to further his own brand.

That being said, he does occasionally raise good points.

I went to see him down in londonistan for his opening of the 'young British heritage society'.
....it was an utter disappointment.....

Absolutely disgusting. Looks like a filthy AIDS ridden faggot.

I can't wait for him to fade into oblivion. I hate that he associates himself with the right. Hopefully he dies of AIDS soon

vice.com/en_uk/read/young-british-heritage-society-launch

This one

I think he's great.

He spreads a great message and has helped reshape many people's ideas away from tried and failed trash to actually viable and functional.

Additionally he pushes the edge of what's stated in the public discourse so he opens the path for others with similar opinions and makes every other more moderate opinion look more passable by comparison.

He also does a great job building bridges between people of similar interests because he has a good ability to be charismatic while still being a bitch, so he'll belittle his opposition without actually engaging into a conflict with them, that's useful as well.

He's done a lot to make many forgotten ideas seem cool again, and contributed to their spreading and acceptance.

Very good at manipulating people in debates and interviews and he "gets it" when it comes to knowing how to keep a frame in front of others to make something pass as a joke while still being half serious and knows how to play the PR game right and get away with shit.

So yeah, I admire him a lot.

Hes okay. Like has been said, he has no original thoughts, and just parrots those of other people, but he does it with some style, brashness, and being a token fag, he at least helps disspell the notion that you cant be gay and conservative. He can be entertaining.

ABC grilled him

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrY6Ny7pMg

Ambivalent. We share a common enemy I guess.

politically incorrect fag is still a fag

Completely ignoring everything else, his college tour where he invades safe spaces is absolutely 100% GOD'S WORK.

>fags aren't allowed to be sassy/bitchy anymore

What's the point then?

attention whoring co-opting faggot jew who positions himself at the center of shit to take credit for crap and build up his career

in this way he's just neutral & self-serving, so I can't necessarily dis him, because he's merely out for himself and successful in this regard

Based and sexy but not red pill'd enough yet.

His momentum died when he was banned from twitter.

Choose your battles wisely, gentlemen, especially when you're in the middle of an SJW nest and they have the power to silence you.

he was making a some noise but his twitter ban is quickly turning him into a literally who.

That's actually a common misconception.
He didn't "choose" any battle in that incident.

He wrote an article.

He joked she was ugly.

Then he joked about it again.

That's it.
He didn't engage into any argument with anyone or go on a rampage or say anything crazy no one had said before.

Allegedly his followers were sending her shit but that actually began before he even posted the article and he didn't direct them at her or anything, it's an unrelated matter.

He has pushed people's buttons before but in this case he wasn't really trying to try his luck or anything.
Twitter just saw a good chance to get rid of him and they had already been waiting to get that done before.

I agree though, he definitely lost some momentum when he lost twitter.

He's a sophist who is probably rather insecure. Deep down there's a broken man.

I'm seeing him in about a month and I'm looking forward to ask him some questions.

Basically gave purpose to Twitter for me. I've logged in maybe 3 times since he was banned.

Took the words out of my mouth.

checked and great post
unfortunately Sup Forums doesn't like anything other than sensationalism