Mom is gonna freak

POPE TO JOIN LUTHERANS IN SWEDEN TO CELEBRATE REFORMATION DAY
en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/01/25/pope_to_travel_to_sweden_for_joint_reformation_commemoration/1203462

Orthodox here: wtf guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1351344?eng=y&refresh_ce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf
this is actually fucking gay

If he's trying to work on reuniting the church on reformation day, this is good. If he's joining for literally any other reason then this is fucking horrid.

Wonder if he'll drop some subtle red pills about their heresies.

he's the Antipope

They have gay marriage and female ordination, how is he going to reunite with them?

Commemorate != Celebrate

not even christian and this enrages me beyond belief

TOP KEK
O
P

C
U
C
K

and why should i, a protestant, care?

He is Jewsuit scum

Literally, literally the living Anti-Pope.

My grandmother is a devout catholic who has photos of John Paul 2 on her wall and she called Francis "a fucking Jew"

Didn't John Paul kiss the Koran? That's really a lot worse than this. It would be worse than kissing the 95 Theses.

Tell them why they're wrong and work through disagreements.

Fuck that, us Lutherans want nothing to do with his cancerous SJW bullshit.

For reference, ELCA don't count as real Lutherans.

Because he is one step away from going to down to Alabama and getting baptized by a fire'n brimstone preacher.

Or just fucking your sister. I haven't been paying attention.

If you are confused by this,

Youtube "one world religion"

It's in conspiracy theory status atm, but seems pretty legit.

NAILING THESES TO DOORS WHEN

Why isn that? Is their version of heresy inconsistent with yours?

I preffer muslims over heretic "christians"

>Tfw it seems like you're in one of those horror movies in a fever dream and all you hear is discordant carnival music

Islam is basically a Christian heresy, since it accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Jesus Christ didn't die for this shit. God fucking damn it.

They're in the Lutheran World Federation (as is the Church of Sweden), which is whom the Pope is celebrating Reformation Day with.

>mfw presbyterian
I don't know what to make of this but it doesn't feel right.

Yes. Those assholes do not even hold themselves to the Creeds in their doctrine and practices. Even the despised papists at least manage to do that. The other synods are not in fellowship with them.

he didn't die for ANY of this shit, he'd('s) be fucking horrified at what happened to his Church since he went home.

They are the ONLY body in the USA that joined.

Yeah, and the only one that has female ordination and gay marriage. Also the largest. Also the Church of Sweden and the Church of Denmark have female ordination and gay marriage and they're both in it. Also the ECLA is in full communion with the Episcopal Church, which also has female ordination and gay marriage; as in, Episcopal priests often officiate at ELCA parishes.

The Antichrist is going to look just like this. Pretending to be Christ-like but while undermining everything he stood for.

Is this an argument or something? I am well aware of how far they have departed from scripture, a thing which was what created a Reformation in the first place.

Wakee wakee, boys and girls!!! Its blood sacrifice time!!!

Remember to pick the most vocal christian to dispatch for the crime of bringing jew "religion" to your lands.

>(((Jesuits)))
lmao

The reason it doesn't feel right is because the Lutheran denomination has abandoned the principles under which Martin Luther left the Catholic church and began the protest movement, and Pope Francis is only building bridges with them now because he sees them as having reached an acceptable level of cuckoldry that he is willing to hold hands with them.

I visited my friend's church a few times. They were originally a Lutheran church but in recent years they announced that they were seceding from the Lutheran denomination due incompatibility with new church policies, including the recognition of gay and lesbian clergy. They were all really nice people and seemed to have a genuine love of God, the gospel and their fellow man, and I can see why they felt that the central leadership of the Lutheran church no longer represented them.

What's more, I doubt that this situation was even that unique-- I suspect that there are a lot more churches that have been fleeing the Lutheran denomination in light of the corruption taking root at the highest levels of its leadership.

I've always been a firm believer that a church's leadership should be kept as local as possible. The only central international authority should be the gospel. No-where did Jesus Christ insist that there should be a centralized global church government controlled by bureaucrats. Christians are meant to be united by their love of Christ, not by massive corporate institutions created and designed by men of ambition.

chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1351344?eng=y&refresh_ce

This article is mindblowing concerning the current pope and his predecessor Ratzinger. I recommmend everyone reads it to get a understanding about just how abnormal the current situation is in the Vatican.

Th-thanks, Vatican II

They are p much running the RCC now

He's part of that Anti-Christian tribe of Catholics isn't he?

So his end goal is for us to cease worshipping Jesus and worship Judas instead?

nice religion you got their catlicks

BTFO by your pointy hatted king

good thing im not member of the church of the unrepentant whore of Babylon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

According to the prophecy of Saint Malachy he is the last pope before judgement day.

It looks increasingly likely every day.

I knew this Pope was bad news the minute he assumed the role and the entire media + reddit was jerking off about how 'muh nice hippy pope' he was

Please be true, this must end

I'm in. as long as the pope announces that every image and depiction of our Lord is to be taken down and that Mary stopped being a virgin after our Lord's birth.

As an Orthodox Christian I am really appalled by this, why are you taking all of this shit brother Catholics?
Stop this Pope from humiliating your faith even more!

this is why protestantism is shit

estos putos no se dan cuenta que aquí en México se practica santeria, que mamones
and that technically the mexican catholic church isn't fully incorporated to the Vaticano

whatever

good for the pope, I hope he succeed in his effort of reuniting the church

In p[er]ſecutione. extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
>In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit.
Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.
>Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

Islam will take over Europe and start genociding the christians and Francis will "pasture his sheep", i.e. continuing to cuck out and how Islam is the religion of peace and everyone needs to be more tolerant. A huge nuclear terrorist attack, or a muslim engineered category 5+ chimpout will destroy the ancient city of rome and herald the end of human civilization.

Why should I care?

Guys not the pope.

The church has been co-opted by Satan. Simple as that.

bumping because I want an answer from the putos

Could you hook me up with Big J's cell phone number? I'd appreciate it. I wish I could have an easy way to contact him and know what he would think, just like you do. You're so special.

fucking heretic
i'm fucking glad i never go to church anymore

>inb4 tips fedora
fuck you, im not an atheist

How since the schism will it take you cucklics to accept Luther was literally never wrong?

cry