How do black people stay so cut? I have a hard time believing this guy spends a lot of time in the gym

How do black people stay so cut? I have a hard time believing this guy spends a lot of time in the gym

Running from the cops burns a lot of calories.

They have less fat; people in cold places need subcutaneous fat, people in tropical places don't.

Just low body fat from having no food after selling his food stamps

>87510346
drugs/kfc.

Nah man you gotta lift or end up looking like an elderly marathon runner. This guy lifts.

Do these aesthetics matter? Pic related he doesn't seem buff to me

crack

low bodyfat + bodyweight exercises.
>andre 5k routine = eat 2 meals a day and do crunches
>tupac routine = eat 3 meals a day and do pushups

There you go. Thats the secret.

he was actually a bodybuilder(not competitive) when he was younger from what i read

im black and if i dont literally overeat i just shed all excess bodyfat

its because they're niggers. they have 5% genetics

Lean not strong. My black friends all look like swimsuit models with abs and huge pecs. All useless fucks whenever anything heavy needs to be moved or carried.
A more interesting question would be shifted to asians. Is it all lifestyle?
Pic related female Chinese friend

how many kids do you think you can get out of her?

Is lean not good? I mean don't bitches like lean or is the dad bod meme real?

>not cut
>THIN
>black skin afford more 'shadowing' (see: body builder 'bronzing')

stop eating sugar and you'll drip fat from sitting in from of your PC

It's not genetic; if you ever are unfortunate enough to go to SF you'll see more fat asians then you ever knew existed.

Is that andre 3000?

Im sure he does actually

Depends on the chick. Just like how some prefer a nice thick beard vs stubble vs clean shaven. Just go with what works best for you and what you want your target audience to be.

do you realize it's impossible to look like that without working out? and for every black person that looks like this there are 5 obese ones.

Pretty much this. Not alabama fat but still pretty fat and not curvy either

Not really i know a dude that drinks and smokes weed all the time that looks about like that. never seen him do much but watch tv and play on the internet

are you around him 24/7? because he probably works out when you aren't with him. again it's impossible to look like OP's pic without working out. It doesn't "come natural"

Ive got a dad bod but can lift more than """"""jacked""""" niggas

>implying aesthetics arent more important

Blacks in the Americas come from slave ancestors who were cultivated like livestock. If you give the average native African nog the same food and shit, he still won't be anywhere as cut.

>its a beta thinks lifting > aesthetics

your girl doesnt care how strong you are if you dont make her friends jealous by being hot

kys

natural creatine levels. They swell up like hell but honestly it just means they have to be that much bigger to count for anything in terms of strength.

White guys hardly ever look that swole but they still blow blacks out of the water in strength on average.

West African genetics, Nigerians and other big buck nigger stock have lower body fat, different muscle shape and more natural muscle than the average white cucks

About 70% of Blacks are pretty much the same as whites, but it's the ones in shape get the black genetics meme

Then again a lot of them might have decent frames but are hidden under 300lbs of fried chicken

Holy shit.

Used to admire his body. Now that I have been lifting for a couple years hes dyel as fuck.

>implying bitches don't love bear mode

stop spreading bullshit you stormfaggot

the reason african americans can get aesthetic commonly wpeaking is because west africans, which a majority of am descend from are also fast to get buff

something about the African cuisine

Dude in OP's picture is skinny. A "six pack" is easy to develop compared to other muscle groups. The challenge is staying lean (diet). Also, the shit-skin helps with the "illusion" of being ripped. This is the same reason bodybuilders will paint themselves so fucking dark during a competition. Or why charcoal dust is rubbed on actors to emphasize their cuts (think 300).

If their track record is anything to go by, probably a few billion.

Yeah tupac wasn't ripped afaik but dude was aesthetic as hell. And also a literal God