Looks like you guys were wrong again. This shit was great

Looks like you guys were wrong again. This shit was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GmdaquDm-Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like the mini series followed the book way better

Not if Part 2 starts with that stupid faggot being killed for wearing his stupid faggot hat.

How was a horror movie so comfy in places

>menacing showerheads

Agreed. Scary as hell
Well worth the full price of admission

It was a good move making killer clowns trend a while back. That deserves a bonus.

why are so many normies watching this on theaters? like whats its appeal? where is all the hype coming from?

Everything was great except IT legitmatley being scary, i wish i was horrified when i saw IT behind the balloons or fighting the kids but I wasnt
The only times were when Georgie looses his arm and IT in the garage

can't spell shit without IT

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm

>Scary as hell

Damn, I remember when I was 11.

UP UP UP
UP VOTE REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP
UP VOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY SEXY PENNY

>Well worth the full price of admission

Easy there, shill.

le scary clown meme, they also remember the 90's miniseries, plus it has stranger things vibes. also, it's the only movie that's come out recently that looks half way decent.

is there a cgi space spider at the end

I'm not going to watch it for quite some time. Either way now that it's out and every queer on Sup Forums is talking about it does this mean no more comfy Sophia Lillis threads?

they changed it to a grasshopper. odd choice.

wut

in what fucking universe?
nice pents

*Drider

fuck you steve

it was really eerie how pennywises blood floated upwards
also the original miniseries design for pennywise was in the clownroom

>implying the book is good
>in the book they gangbang beverly at the end for no reason

They were defeating Pennywise (fear) with love. And they didn't gangbang her, they ran a train on her.

That being said, I agree, the book is garbage.

Cool now that cookie cut movie is out Sup Forums is going to pretend to hate the book fantastic

>also the original miniseries design for pennywise was in the clownroom
Really? That´s cool

Well Stephen King agrees with us

i was hoping this wasn't true. Jesus h Christ Stephen...

>4 replies
>not one mentions quints

The shilling is unbelievable, this is fucking terrible, and only faggets with no balls find it good or terrifying

I browse Sup Forums every hour I am awake but I never pretend to care about your faggot repeating digits. Yes I've seen your shitty American Psycho. Only attention whores go crazy for faggy dubs, trips, quads, quints, etc.

>You guys

>This corporate product with interest generated among 18-30 year olds with a multi-million dollar social engineering campaign is fucking awesome (for the next 2-4 weeks until I completely forget it exists and latch on to the next corporate product)

Oh hi plebbit.

The ABSOLUTE state of shilling

in a moment of weakness i called them pents

watch more movies

>responding to tripfaggots
>caring about le dubshit le ebin numbers ecksdee
>LE SHILL A BLOO BLOO

Fucking kill yourself you fresh from Sup Forums or Sup Forumseddit nu/tv/ absolute fucking cancer.

Yeah, one of the porcelain clowns looked like Tim Curry, and on the wall there was a photo of him doing the shushing gesture.

this can't be real

i dont trust you shill. fuck off.

Please tell me this ain't real

How could this be real?

>I, an intellectual, much prefer unhealthily latching my entire personality to a handful of independent critic's approved content from before my parents were born, thus showing my individuality while alienating all around me because everything I do on this life is about trying to distinguish myself from the perceived threat of others

yeah what up my man

>the weird way she runs

Just remember guys, see it at all participating AMC™ theatres with some popcorn and sour patch kids®. After all, a movie this scary ought to be seen in 3D!

WHERE THE FUK ARE YOU GETTING THE WEBMS FROM? POST THE ENTIRE THING!!!

>is a clown
>act like a clown
>"lmao wtf is this shit this cant be real reeeeeee"

you guys are a fucking joke i swear, this pennywise was great
also, most of Sup Forums was hyped for this movie anyway

I'm only in this thread because I know original King's creation in the draft featured child's sex orgy in the end but was cut from published version.

Don't wanna get my opes up but clearly there are no references to this fact in the movie, right? Libercucks would allow it?

Couldn't agree more anonymous friend, go see this in IMAX and pay more so you can see it in its best quality. Also don't forget to get your Pennywise the dancing clown funko pop from your nearest Toys R Us. #Spooky #YouWillFloatToo

Wow, will do anonymous friend. I'll be sure to tell all my buddies about this amazing offer. We are like The Losers Club as well XD

A few kisses, that's about it.

What a disappointment

>have a character called pennywise the DANCING CLOWN
>autists dont get that the dancing clown does a goofy dance

this place really is infested by autists/12 year olds

>44

nice!!

im getting fucking tired of people asking this question only because 1. its asked every thread and 2. these people couldn't have possibly actually have read the book and only know about the orgy from some content aggregator website like buzzfeed

fucking faggots

The mini series is irrelevant compared to the new one. It's a fine adaptation but it's trash compared to this.

Are you fucking retarded dense motherfucker?
The post you've quoted literally says it was removed from published version. Does not matter if you read it or not, it didnt even make past draft.

Fucking burger IQ

Actually looks retarded

I don't think this is being shown in 3D

>it was removed from published version
>it didnt even make past draft
It was in the book retard.

The actual orgy never was, only reference and some implication

wow! the post i quoted said something completely false! Wow!! you're right, burger IQ indeed!

fucking obsessed eurotards i swear. dont post again.

ZOMG TORRENT PLS

you are literally retarded

Wrong.

I'm glad somebody has a webm of that part. I actually unironically liked it

It doesn't play goofy it out of place in the movie tho

Why do you think he dubbed Gangnam style on top of it? if he could he would've put *inhales* HAHA X 20 on it if he had the moxy.

because you're a paid shill or a sub-100 iq

>implying the problem is the clown dance and not how serious Pennywise looks there while there is shacky cam
Tim Curry would've sold this scene a lot more better if he could do it

>Implying you're not a paid anti-shill because you're taking a 5 second clip and judging a movie on it without context.

'no'

"yes"

Yo got it dude

you're in literally every single It thread praising it. how much are they paying you and how can i get in on this?

The movie is only when they are kids, so no it will be in the sequel, but there were cgi bug-like parts coming out of it sometimes.

It was very underwelming. An edgier version of the miniseries at best. It worked aesthetically but that's it, not that much substance to make it actually good.
In fact there's something about the camp of the TV version that makes it creepier than this self-conscious, "modern" edgefest.

tim curry didn't dance at all in the miniseries.

Wrong he danced in the photo

>edgier
you must mean more faithful to the book

yeah but he would've handled this scene better

when?

The miniseries a shit.

doubt it

Sent ;^)

These faggots disrespecting the get are the actual cancer. They don't belong here, so it's funny to see them calling other people fags and red.dit.
Ignore it if you want to, but you don't come on Sup Forums and start talking shit about digits. You fucking degenerate piece of douche twat fucking cocksucking garbage faggot ass niggers can fuck off and never come back.

Did someone rip this yet? Normies at work are going to ask if I saw it because I "love movies". Can someone outline 3 or 4 salient points so I can pretend I saw it?

I only know of one. Its russian.

English subs?

That's because you're a fag. Tim Curry was an all-around incredible performer. I'm sorry you're 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmdaquDm-Zo

Ask mommy if she's ever seen any good movies while raising you alone in your 400 square foot flea-infested apartment.

too bad both Stephen King and Tim Curry like this version better, fuck off

I like this gif a lot.

no

quints of truth

Only time I jumped was when penny-wise appears after Beverly has just killed her Dad. Apart from that one jump scare, nothing else was vaguely scary.

This movie was dope. I was shooting some heroine with my fellow mates and we decided to check it out. What a movie, one guy even masturbated, i thought i was crossing dimensions.

Can't spell you suck dick without YOU

It doesn't literally say "den benis is bagina :DD", but it is clear all the boys have sex with her.

Why was the cgi so bad during the dance with pennywise? Like they photoshopped his head onto a dancing body...couldnt they just let bill skarsgard just fucking dance

Garbage movie by a garbage writer.
0/10

Where's the camrip for us friendless autists?