twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE HERSCHLAG?!?!

no

Goddamn Bunnyfu ain't that ugly, I would be offended

Hollywood is so poor they have to outsource cheaper British actors

>From the director of "Pay It Forward"

there's your answer

>"Supreme courts are built on reinterpreting the constitution!"

a ruth bader ginsburg biopic? the absolute state of hollywood.

>jewish
>struggle
>rights

Guess what I won't be seeing

non amerifat here
who the fuck is ruth bader gisnburg?
she an american hero?

So, our bunnyfu was a kike all along?

cant be any worse than when a jew (portman) played Jacquelyn Kennedy.

she's a who as in "Who?" I learned about the branches of government in high school so I know who Ginsburg is but I guess a whole lot of people don't know because they're half-a-brains

>american hero
no.

>who the fuck is ruth bader gisnburg
As a Burger, I have no idea. I didn't even know she was a Supreme Court Justice till I read the OP.

All I know is she's ugly, because her ugliness is a joke on the Simpsons

Did Ginsberg ever get nude in public?

Then I don't care.

>post weeb pics
>doesn't know anything

fucking shocker

I just saw pictures of her when she was young she looks kinda like Herschlag. Recasting was a mistake.

Will they have a scene where she calls out Kaepernick for being an uppity negro?

How long until this hag croaks so we get another conservative supreme court justice?

US history always bored me. I always liked older stuff. The only Justices I can name are Thurgood Marshal and Taft.

No, she's just a decrepit old fuck on the judiciary only barely clinging to life so that Trump can't name her replacement.

>How long until this hag croaks so we get another neo-conservative supreme court justice?
ftfy

>I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012. I might look at South Africa's.
What did she even mean by this? I'm not intelegebt enough to understand

She means that she'd like the USA to be like South Africa, i.e. full of roving rape gangs and with a legal right to KILL WHITEY. You're not far off, either

The US has the oldest constitution currently in use. Only a moron would use it for the basis of creating a new one. It would be like using the blueprints of a Model-T to design a car.

I like to look at Felicity, but it sounds like shit

So this is the power of a modernized constitution... whoa

Why would she pick the country where murdering a white person is legal as long as you claim in court that it was politically motivated violence?

>TV licenses
>Free Speech*
*Where applicable
>These rights shall not be restricted, unless they are

Sometimes less is more

Not really the oldest as it's based on the British constitution

It means her death will be a litmus test for who is an American patriot and who just lives here.

A wild Gorsuch appears

>It would be like using the blueprints of a Model-T to design a car.
Good analogy, because only an idiot would take OUT any features already incorporated in the Model-T when designing a new modern car (electrical cars being the only exception to this analogy).

Felicity Jones sucks
Because she's a shitty actress and an old jew

I can't wait till this necrotic jewish zombie dies so we can ban abortion again. Imagine how many baby deaths this kikess is responsible for.

Herschlag is a self-hating kike, she probably didn't want to play Queen Kike

I'd suck felicitys rose if you know what I mean

Proof that the Jews are ruling the US and pushing their agenda.

A Model-T would have a carburetor. A modern car wouldn't. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Literally who playing literally what?

liberal jewish kikess that hates christians and unborn babies

Genuinely can't tell if memeing or stupid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

If every car was a model T, our greenhouse emissions would be like 1% of what they are now

Will they use CGI to make Jones look inhuman?

She's a kike who would demand everyone take a refugee into their home if she could.
Fuck liberals.

>based on the British constitution

WTF? Is that the garbage they teach millennials in public schools?

>yfw you realise 33% of the Supreme Court is Jewish (all of them appointed by Democrats, too) despite Jews being 1% of the US population

>mobile version

Fuck off, phoneposter.

The US constitution is a hell of a long older than three decades.

The point of the quote went right over your head.

If the point of the quote was "A document from the 18th century should dictate modern governance" then the point was stupid.

It should if it's right

What does age have to do with validity?
What parts of the constitution are outdated?

That old document works. That's the real reason you want to destroy it. Because you want to destroy America. You are a marxist nation wrecker.

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

Yeah dude, free speech is old and retarded. xD

i'll take thomas jefferson over any faggot you're thinking of to write a new constitution.

thomas jefferson was a slave owner.

So were some of the greatest mathematicians of all time, but I still see you using trig.

>thomas jefferson was a slave owner.

i repeat.
>i'll take thomas jefferson over any faggot you're thinking of to write a new constitution.

>shiksa playing a Jewess
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so you support slavery.

>goy playing jew hero
oy vey

yeah?

not surprising the alt-right supports the US constitution... all i'm saying...

If I support slavery through your twisted logic than so do you by doing trig or algebra during your schooling.

>felicity jones

lol i always thought felicity jones was the name of a character she played in a movie and not the actress' real name

>thomas jefferson was a slave rapist

Fixed.

who? what? Is that only for American audience?

>whitewashing a POC hero of human rights
disgusting

this

>Greenblatt
>us white people sure are evil

>the White House was built by slaves and slave owners
>the white house still stands
Whoah.... It's almost as if the structural integrity of any object is independent of the morality of its creators

>Alt-right
>slavery
Sure it wasn't the dixies?