Watch British flick

>watch British flick
>character eats pic related

i've actually had toast sandwich

i've never heard of this before an user mentioned it, which is surprising cos i grew up poor af

it sounds adorably pathetic

>When your national Cuisine is so bad, you'll gladly tolerate a murderous cult of child rapists, who frequently mow you down with trucks and blow up your children, solely because they make slightly palatable street food

>salt, pepper, butter
might not taste too bad actually

Wouldn't the toast taste better on it's own?

And? How was it?
Gonna try this tomorrow for breakfast

In countries where you can get bread with different flavors and textures this could be nice. Make a nice toast, butter *both* sides, let the butter get absorbed so the toast isn't dry. Nicely buttered white bread surrounding it. Mmmm

i mean it wasn't bad. it had an intresting texture for sure. just make sure you butter both sides of the toast.

I've had this. Goes really well with crushed ice and sriracha.

>A LITERAL BREAD SANDWICH WITH BREAD AS THE MEAT
BRITISH QUISINE

War-time austerity food. People wanted to eat more than just bread but didn't have much. It's not that funny really.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BRITISH

It was made as part of a contest to find the cheapest possible meal, or something like that

JUST

have you actually tried it mate? it's pretty alright. fuck off.

Britbong here.never had this, don't know anyone who ever has. It's fucking meme food you dickhead.

No it wasn't, liar. It was a competition to make the cheapest sandwich possible.

stop telling porky pies cunt

Kill yourself. Still more likely to get killed by an American toddler who found a gun in mommys handbag.

Hahaha, fuck off you slag. I'd rather just make a pile of toast and marmalade to have with me morning cuppa.

Woo looky here, seems we've got a right ol hoodlum up yonder. Bread without vast amounts of sugar is alien to corn syrup coma induced Ameriplebs so outrageous right? Gee whizz gosh darn it holy cow freaking get me some wader because I'm in shock. Take a good look in the meer before you cast aspersions.
Not once have I seen that week meme sandwich other than that picture.

Tell us more about your Mexicans.