There's a mole right at the top of Sup Forums. He's been there for years

There's a mole right at the top of Sup Forums. He's been there for years.

Let me guess m00t?

Smiley knows. He's just waiting the spring the trap.

But in all seriousness, if they have our IP addresses, so what?

No wait.. he works for jewoogle now

Hiroshima Nagasaki owns the site now. He had a track record of selling out user info to other sites he owned before Sup Forums.

Source? Link? Anything?

This was a great movie

moot lied

people died

Boring

pleb

Not enough sploshuns?

Le Michael Bay face.

moot lied

people died

its me. fuck you cunts. more diversity.

The mods just standing idly by while CTR raids us 24/7 is rather suspect and banned/deleting anything that can let us get the upper hand on them and using the anti-raid rule to justify it. Either Hiro is being paid off and doesn't understand the full extent of what he's doing or one of the senior mods or whatever has been a double agent for a while (maybe one of the original Goons who started the modern SJW movement).

rip mot

This is the most boring movie.

t. Hillary

We have a rotten apple, Jim.

things don't feel the same since that kike faggot left

i miss him

Son of a bitch

>tfw no Smileymod to root out the traitor

Bumping one last time in case anyone wants to talk about the obvious corruption in the moderation and janitor team.

Do we even know who our mods are?

literally who?

yea, he was a cool kike faggot

any news of him?

all sjw shills and that is with 100% certainty at this point

Can we stop them? Run them out or something?

compared to the BBC miniseries from the 70's with Alec Guinness it was intolerable dreck

To be fair, the movie had only two hours to adapt the same stuff that the tv series had 7 episodes to adapt.

if I dubs m00t has to watch his mom give me a handjob with a condom on using a sock

that's fair nevertheless owning them both I rarely choose to re-watch the recent film..

modern film making is so abysmal .. its all cliche, spoon-feeding and punchline like delivery combined with gratuitous shock triggers..

its just all so predictable and banal.. I haven't seen a modern film since The game in 1997.. honest its all just horrible horrible crap

Modern audiences are retarded.

bumparino