Is it possible for women to be lonely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3RzPQmlDY
youtu.be/XO8A1liUcGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are after hitting the wall

!
DO NOT INSULT THE TOMOKO!

What kind of stupid question is this? There are plenty of ugly women.

if they're old enough

No, there's no such thing as ugly or fat girls

Of course. They just have an easier time getting out of the loneliness than men.

If what they want is something more pump&dump.
Hell, I bet it's more difficult to have true friends - people you'd trust your life with - as a woman.

Honestly I see more average to good looking women alone the ugly women.

/thread

The loneliest women are the ones who are often redpilled

this

girls are weird as shit

i remember in highschool for spanish i sat beside this chubby qt blond girl who had big tits

one day she was "friends" with this tiny preppy girl

next day the same girl and her friends make fun of her for showing too much cleavage, insinuating she's a slut in the middle of class

i could tell she was pretty bothered by it

had i been not so fucking clueless as a kid, i could've swooped in to dismiss her insecurities and smash but alas, i was fucking retarded

fpbp

I'M GOING TO MARRY TOMOKO AND WE'RE GOING TO LIVE IN A FAIRLY LARGE HOUSE AND HAVE 3 CHILDREN

PASSIONATE SEX TWICE A WEEK AND ROUGH SEX WHEN THE CHILDREN GO TO SLEEP ON DAY'S THAT END IN "Y"

i want to lick tomoko's butthole

dont drop that tuturuuu

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3RzPQmlDY

>girl dresses like a slut
>girl gets called a slut
>user assures girl she's not a slut
>girl proves she's a slut by sexing user

Yeah, that would have been pretty funny.

if they are:
-Ugly
-Fat (same as first)
-feminist
-Down's
-Beta female
typically theses arent mutually exclusive.

1. youtu.be/XO8A1liUcGU
Tomoko is most relatable girl

2. It realistically should be easier for them to not be lonely but my theory is it's much easier for them to think they are alone no matter if they actually are or not.

Torn between throwing you a fedora pic for referring to the wall, and giving you a fpbp.

Cause you are right.

yes, but mostly they're in a state of despair
where they're lonely, but to scared to open up to anyone else

well the short answer is yes, they can.

Kurisu is best girl tho

but only a smart chad can get her

fuck

only if they are a fat cunt

you cant go to Sup Forums without finding a tomoko thread about how much they love her

Its impossible for a decent kind women to be lonely.

Ask any woman over 30 who lives alone

> tomoko is best girl
> kurisu is best girl

interesting alternative ways to spell "frog"

It's much less likely to happen but it's not impossible. I think a lot of women think loneliness means telling her group of friends 'I haven't had a relationship in 3 whole months!'

Hey I said most relatable girl not best girl. Fucking science chads REEE.

Woman are lonely any time a man isn't paying attention to them.

I'm lonely. It doesn't help that I'm very ditzy and going outside is scary. I get lost and confused easily, last night I forgot my key and got locked out of my apartment so I had to sleep outside. I'm kind of a nervous wreck and cry easily too.

I'm fairly pretty though so it's not hard to get a guys attention but they're all blue-pulled manwhore normies who don't share any of my hobbies and want sex.

I often see "peropero" written after characters' names on the net. The word means "lick", so what body part's being licked? I'm thinking, whether it's a guy or a girl, their naughty bits are getting licked.

You sound like a slut tbf

Okay

Kek

This is the most simplistic picture I've seen tonight.

The world is A LOT grayer than you think it is.

You're just like the manwhores you dumb ho.

A hobby is a hobby wether it be competitive snicker eating or walking on your hands.

I'd rather not

degenerate race-mixer

In my experience women lack perspective and are very myopic.

The loneliness that the average women experiences is different to the loneliness the average man experiences. Loneliness for a woman might be too abstract for the average man to identify with and vice versa.

The loneliness that the average polack experiences is too abstract for most people though.

I really wish nu-Sup Forums (aka /r9k/ 2.0) would leave. Women must be our allies if we want to accomplish anything politically. Treating them all like shit and unironically talking about taking away their rights isn't going to get us anywhere.

Good luck.

>e-celeb

Incredibly, and they feel it far more intensely than men do because they're a million times more sensitive.

10's think that they're 5's. 5's think that they're 2's.

And? Doesn't change the fact they never share my hobbies. There's nothing wrong with wanting a person with similar interests.