Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman

Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman

>STILL hating women in 2017

Worse really
It was cringe as shit

YAAASSSSS

Batman v Superman had some great cinematography and execution, this didn't even had that

BvS was kino you fucking redditor. Wonder woman was nothing compared to it. Fuck outta here

>Batman V Superman
>bad

It's pretty bad and boring,
You always knows what's gonna happen.

I will probably rewatch Man of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad. I will never watch Wonder Woman.

The only good superhero movie I know is dark knight, so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

Yes the movie where Christian Bale reassures audiences that he can't act sure is GOAT. I do love watching a BATMAN movie for anything but BATMAN!

>Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman
Nice another thread where the OP wants us to either shit on a decent capeshit movie or shit on great film. Hmmm how about I shit on neither and instead point out that they're both better than Disney's Star Wars and Disney's capeshit.

Reminder that OP is a mouseshill on suicide watch.

>jewish lead actor

>Disney's Star Wars and Disney's capeshit.
There isn't a difference besides faux girl power

>cringe
Fuck off back to redd.it

Nah I want to advertise that I feel embarrassed at the drop of a hat while making you think I am not a fag

I liked it because wonder woman is the first DCEU protagonist that isn't an asshole

Feminism, enough said. True DC fans will never ever like Wonder Woman.

>wonder woman
>ends the film being inspired by Steve's sacrifice
>says she loves humanity and will keep fighting on
>instead, she apparently spent the next century doing nothing but acquring wealth by dealing with antiquities
antiquities
>did nothing when the Zod and his gang were ripping apart Metropolis and threatned the planet with global extinction
>isn't an asshole

I despise the movie.

Not because it's particulary bad, or because HURR DURR I H8 WYMEN, but because it is the blandest, safest, most Marvel-like movie in the series, and since it was so fucking successful it means WB is going to take that direction.

You don'r really expect her to teleport to Zod's machines or take them out. Please use your brain I don't believe you are too dumb for picture books.

It's embarrassing how many phonies bitch about Joker's girlfriend being slutty. Even playing the shit videogame series there's no way you can't think she's a thot.