Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXiiulGxrT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Tammy so cute bros?

she's literally 7 of 9 in a pant suit

So many qt's. Thank you, DL.

The latent homosexual.

Its called the new shoes

the camera was humping her face and expressions so much, i was waiting for her to become an important figure in the dougie storyline

never showed up again

It's the ''Good looking people can have a literal wtf haircut and still look good''

Bros, I loved the finale, have I been L Y N C H E D?

Thinking of buying a bag of that David Lynch Signature Coffee lads for a friend's birthday. Has anybody tried it? Is it worth it?

Episode 16 and 18 were the only good episodes this season. I expected more Twin Peaks, instead I got Lynch and Frost dabbling in self indulgent surrealism. What a shame.

Whats Lynch's hair style called and how do I get it?

>yeeah of course he loved it who wouldn't?

W H O R E S

It's called the "you will look stupid if you're not David Lynch" hair

>Lynch or Lynch's son
ftfy

post diane tiddy pls

I got Lynched hard, I know it. I just expected more small town mysteries and investigations. This season was all over the place, and not in a good way, at least not for me.

;_;

It's called the 'just art my shit up, senpai'.

it's beautiful. that haircut is a fucking iconic cut.
what a dreamboat, lynchy.

what happens if I am david lynch?

Then you go make another season of Twin Peaks instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

But he stole it from David Bowie.

Why was Duncan Todd killed?

Are they banging?

I wonder how it feels to have Sheryl Lee as your mother.

My gf bought me some, it's good coffee.

wouldnt that be a good lynching though?

>drinks

>show ended
>generals slow down massively
It's been fun bros

Because he failed to kill Dougie.

We should go back to waifuposting like before S3

was albert the only voice of reason in the entirety of TP?

>the lightning was off in the lynch/frost logo so you can hear julee cruise singing

guys, i'm starting to believe this

two birds one stone

no your only lynched if you hate it

SHOVEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THE SHIT

gods, has she always looked like the crypt keeper?

is seinfeld canon?

how would kramer handle the lodge?

David has quite the imagination

But he was in the process of doing so.

>fish in a percolator
>phillip jeffries inside a large percolator
>fish is christian symbol for god
>phillip jeffries is god is david bowie

>Cooper and Diane go into a motel
>it's a completely different motel when Cooper leaves the next morning
How do they even fuck up this bad?

inb4 IT'S BAD ON PURPOSE LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=jXiiulGxrT4

Is this where they got the idea for the new BOB?

Ike couldn't get it done for him
Tony Sinclair couldn't get it done
He had too many chances, he goofed it. Bad Coop just got the married assassins to do it for him since they weren't fuck ups. Take Todd out while they're at it just because fuck that fool.
You can't have too many people knowing about assassinations, you have to tie up the lose ends.

what does it even mean if the watching the last two episodes together is true? like I get people are finding stuff connects, but like what does it even mean beyond that? i think people are seeing things that aren't there desu.

i have a headcanon that he couldn't do it himself because if dougie saw mr c he would have immediately woken up and wrecked his shit

explains why he used all the assassins and shit.

it's just an undercut, which many people have. His just is styled messy

It means Sarah/Judy was in fact inside the house Cooper and Laura went to in 18, and Laura's presence destroyed her.

Before that people were just guessing that might be so but this seems to confirm it.

his name also changes to richard
lmao are they stupid? did they really forget the names of the protagonists?

lmao looks like drumpf

But wouldn't they hear Sarah's loud moans if she was indeed in the house?

like constellations and conspiracy theories, the human brain is wired to seek out patterns in what they see and experience. helped us anticipate and prevent predator attacks or something, but that's why we see coincidences in daily life and feel like there is a connection between them as if they were planned

evil dopplekramer would try to walk out of the lodge non-chalantly with a box of garmonbozettes

kek

Poasting lynch before he perfected his hair

It's more than just a few little conincidences here and there. It's more like nearly everything lines up.

Notice how the weird electrical background noises never overlap from the two episodes? Notice how music never overlaps? There's only the occasional dialogue overlap but usually only when nothing important is being said. Whenever there's a quiet, drawn-out moment on one side, there's something happening on the other. But the downtimes never overlap, there's no "boring" moments like when watching the episodes separately. It's like it's intentionally made this way so it's easier to follow, instead of the chaos you'd likely get if you overlay some random movie with another movie.

They even went out of their way to remove the electric noise from the Lynch-Frost logo so that it won't overlap with the Julee Cruise song.

you're just reinforcing my statement, dark side of the moon and wizard of oz supposedly sync up too

Good question. In a conventional story like this, Mr. C would be killing people who failed to assassinate Dougie to wrap up loose ends. But he really does not seem the type to care about authorities finding loose ends, and all the assassins he hired would likely be more than willing to try again upon failure.

I guess he just had him killed as a lesson to not fail him?

>wizard of oz
>starring judy garland
>judy
>garland briggs

>Notice how the weird electrical background noises never overlap from the two episodes? Notice how music never overlaps? There's only the occasional dialogue overlap but usually only when nothing important is being said. Whenever there's a quiet, drawn-out moment on one side, there's something happening on the other. But the downtimes never overlap, there's no "boring" moments like when watching the episodes separately. It's like it's intentionally made this way so it's easier to follow, instead of the chaos you'd likely get if you overlay some random movie with another movie.
>They even went out of their way to remove the electric noise from the Lynch-Frost logo so that it won't overlap with the Julee Cruise song.

You didn't read any of this. Contradicting you with facts is not "reinforcing" your statement. Go and actually watch it.

Holy shit

What was her deal? Was she a real person?

Not going to lie, I took a long break after episode 8 for all the other episodes to air, so that I could get a 1 week free trial and watch them all, so I can't remember much about the firs 8 episodes.
What was with the girl in the bra? Who was she on the phone to, and what did Agent Jeffries have to do with Bad Coop? Was he working with him/was Jeffries evil?

I thought she looked like Donna (unironically)

You should avoid these threads until you finish the show. Jeffries was fucked, as you could see in FWWM.

You're an idiot. My real concern though is what if all the episodes follow certain patterns.

I've watched it all - I got the free trial a week before the finale.
He then helps Cooper though, doesn't he? Or maybe it was a trap...?

I believe he fed Mr. C the bad coordinates. Can't remember a girl in a bra? Unless you mean the black babe.

Jeffries definitely wasn't evil. He got stuck in a time loop. The same thing almost happened to Coop.

>Can't remember a girl in a bra?
The girl Bad Coop shoots because of who she was on the phone to/withheld the information.
I thought Agent Jeffries was mentioned in that scene.

Turn it up, Briggs the noize!

That was some crony Mr.C hired along with Ray to help him get the coordinates. What Mr.C didn't realize at the time however is that Philip Jeffries had hired those two to kill him.

And at the time of all of this, Agent Jeffries was the kettle?

Don't laugh. He accomplished a lot during tea time.

>this thread

Looking at the wiki, it seems that Agent Jefrries had been impersonated - it wasn't him asking Ray and Darya to kill Bad Coop.
So what exactly is Agent Jeffries doing? Is he actually doing nothing? Just staying in his room blowing off steam?

How to make a cult classic movie:

1. DO NOT END IT! The worst thing any director can do to their film is offer any sense of conclusion whatsover. I know it sounds sketchy, but so long as you say you're 'leaving it open to interpretation' people will mistake your laziness for genius. Trust me, it works every time!

2. Don't stop at leaving just one plotline unfinished! The more the merrier, introduce as many intriguing, entirely unrelated plots as you can, publicly swear on your life that they're all related, and laugh heartily as people scramble to figure out how it all connects! Always a gas!

3. Anybody can throw a bunch of stupid random things together at the end of a movie and seem artsy, but YOU'RE different. You have the midas touch when it comes to cinematic non sequitur and your fans know it. Old people crawling out of paper bags?! It's so genius. SO genius. I'm gonna start fingering myself now.

4. Want to throw in some tasteless lesbian nude scenes? Normally these would be dismissed as tacky and useless, but so long as you have a long running reputation as a 'genius' film director they'll be seen as 'artful' and 'a metaphor'

5. Worried that people will see through your countless filmmaking bluffs? Never fear! Your army of devoted fans will mercilessly attack everyone who dares to bash your masterpiece as being artless neanderthals.

Well, now you're on your way to becoming a genius film director. Hopefully this guide has given you a look inside the mind of some of film's greatest minds, as well as some ideas of your own! See you at Cannes, maestro!

Am I the only one who watched the show around here? Darya was on phone with Ray when he got into prison. And it was Jeffries who hired Ray because 1) Ray knew where Phillip is and 2) Jeffries himself when pressed says he called Ray

Mulholland isn't just a cult classic my guy. Hundreds of critics from across the world voted it to be the best movie of the century thus far.

>atomic bomb creates big evil
>good lodge entities send being of light laura to combat it
>things go wrong, laura gets killed
>cooper saves her
>judy gets butthurt and drags her into another world
>cooper follows her
>finds laura, but laura now is not laura
>judy isn't even in this world
>seems like coop's plan failed until laura remembers who she is and shatters the dream

is this wrong?!!??!?

What are critics compared to one anonymous poster?

>Am I the only one who watched the show around here?
I guess not. Jeffries couldn't have hired Ray because Jeffries has been off the grid, and Ray was a paid informant for the FBI all along.

17 is the true ending.

if this is the interpretation that brings you satisfaction then that's okay with me

What was the meaning of this scene?

Good television

In hindsight, what was the most useless character of S3, /tpg/?

pic very much related

I think David just gave up on twin peaks and created a pilot for a new show

watching twin peaks makes me want to open up a diner

>Bomb makes Spacelord vomit an old hippy
>Giant God man sends girl to earth to be killed by hippie just for the lols
>Spastic FBI agent goes back in time to save her but she disappears just because
>Giant sends cockney with hulk hand to kill hippie
>FBI agent goes into Narnia and finds an old lady that looks like her
>He forgot what year it was and she screamed

It was all useless. They could have just released 17 and 18 and a movie and it would have made just as much sense.

He only became an informant after he got into prison, otherwise Cole and co. wouldn't have been surprised to find Coop at the prison.

everything from ep3 to 16 is filler and gets retconned along with the rest of the show at the end so it doesen't matter

Mulholland Drive is my favorite.

I was glad it was voted the best.

So I was just thinking about Odessa coop, and how he acted like an amalgam of both the bad and regular coops. And I got to thinking, what if the coop we know has always been the "good" coop, and his bad doppleganger has been trapped in the lodge from an unspecified time in his childhood. And only at the end are the 2 coops reunited to form a full person.

Interesting idea, very unlikely to be the truth.
Better than No Country for Old Men and A Serious Man?
Absolutely not

did you miss the whole thing where BOB popped up out of bad coops stomach?

>Hawk, watch for that one. The one I told you about. Under the moon, on Blue Pine Mountain.
>Okay Margaret
>Proceeds to do nothing in episode 17