I'm a fucking white male so I don't understand what Lena said that made her a racist

I'm a fucking white male so I don't understand what Lena said that made her a racist.

Can someone explain it to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God knows mate. Just the left is so easily triggered. Even when we found out what caused this butthurt we'll all be like 'shit, that was all?'

Either way good to see the left eat itself. May this fat, unfunny rapists careers forever be finished.

I have no idea either, but I don't like Lena Dunham, and most of the "racist" things people bitch about on twitter aren't actually racist anyways. I hope the SJWs keep doing this to each other.

Something along the lines of
>walking alone, guy behind me, hope he doesn't rape me, oh wait he's asian. Nevermind, he's harmless
Or something to that effect.DUMB

Basically he ignored her at an event and she criticized him for it, claiming he body shamed her.

Feminists used to criticize people for what they say or do. Now they're trying to criticize people for what they think they are thinking.

Placing bets: which side of Lena Dunham is ((( )))?

She looks like a fat dude, can we be surprised she got ignored

She's also a rapist so there's that too

What she said was extremely self centered and hypocritical, but I honestly don't know how it could be seen as racist.
The fact that OBJ is black is irrelevant

She basically posted a whole tirade about herself that she implied would be going through this guy's head. Mainly because sheh's had plenty of experience living as a hideous troll.

She basically colonized his mind.

Let's see, she doesn't have the black vote because she's accusing a black guy of discriminating her for doing nothing. Women don't like her because she reminds them of a dude and she's ugly.

She basically has no one but her gay friends and even then they'll move on because they're catty

This is why you never pander to SJWs. No matter what you do, no matter how much you kowtow to them, they WILL turn on you, and always for the dumbest fucking reasons. Feminists defended Dunham molesting her own sister, but the wrong words will always incur their wrath.

She wrote a whole inner monologue for the guy, and it was all centered around how she wasn't viewed as an attractive woman in his mind. People are saying its racist because she portrayed him as "a red blooded black man that devour women like pieces of meat," which is a stereotype of certain black men.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha, the left eats its own.

>molested a child
>child was her little sister

So death for this degenerate by SS firing squad when?

This is another reason why I could never be a hardcore liberal. You say one thing out of line with their agenda, and it's off with your head.

Calm down, FBI newbie. You're being too eager. Just lurk for a few more weeks before you post to instigate.

I'm having fun on Twitter linking her to Amy Schumer

Anyone got that pic of Lena trying to be "one of the girls" With Swift up on stage and she looks like a frumpy troll goblin next to Tay?

Why waste bullets when lions are so scarce

Taylor swift is a lying degenerate rat, and Lena Dunham is ugly inside and out.

Never mind, got it

Who'da thunk that the liberals of the future would be literal, actual fascists?

>inb4 fake Winston Churchill quote

How did this whore get mainstream attention again? Is she like a famous singer or some shit?

And she fucking knows it too.

But check out the title of the article that accompanied that picture? Shes alluding to being body shamed by taylor because she felt like she was short and fat

She's ((()))

Nothing is more entertaining than watching the oppression olympics play out on twitter.

Finally this is the moment I've been waiting for. I can finally post from my real account and talk shit about this bitch. What the fuck they gonna tell me? The left is truly scared of blacks, time to do what I'm good for! Start shit!!

I have no idea who Lena is and OBJ is a pussy faggot.

Just walk away Magyarbro while you still can. You don't want to get involved any further in this.

Did she even say anything about him not hitting on her being a bad thing? As disgustingly fucking gross as the conversation her and miss piggy had was, she didn't seem to imply she was upset about him not doing anything. Did I miss something?

Or are white leftists finally understanding that blacks care more about their tribe than reality? If someone says something about a black that could be perceived as criticism, all the blacks will jump out in defense. They're fucking retards.

>Can someone explain it to me?

Leftists have declared that Blacks and Muslims are above women and LGBT in the pecking order.

They will be blacked and veiled. The NWO demands it !

Being an ugly man is so much better than being an ugly woman.

How is it racist? Statistically speaking, Asians are committing the least amount of rape in the country.

She made a comment implying Asians can't be rapists. That's deeply offensive as Asians can rape with the best of them. Yea sure, blacks hold the world championship title for rape but discounting Asians is straight racist and she should be ashamed.

>Population total: 62.1% whites, 13.2% blacks
I thought blacks were the majority in US.

((()Lena Dunham))?

Lena Dunham wanted to fuck him and all he did was smile at her and go back to his phone so she took it as a crime against women.

(((Nepotism)))

The correct answer was: mother's side.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
I hope Sam kills her soon (in self defense)

Who said you make the rules?

Odell Beckham is allegedly gay anyway.

The look of confusion she got probably didn't have anything to do with him not wanting to fuck her, her sees ugly people all the time, he probably had no idea who she was

source? aaron rogers for sure but odell?

The picture scenario was in no way racist, just retarded to a dangerous degree. She bitched him out for doing literally nothing because her self esteem is that low.

Then it came to light she made some anti black comments like 6 years ago and thats when I stopped caring due to it being hazardous to my brain. She's a piece of shit through and through, I'll sleep better if I never hear her name again.

Really, it's the natural order that follows based on who carries the most force and is the most manipulative/manipulable.
-White dudes are bottom tier: they take women seriously and give them and their agitations leeway in the face of shaming and bullying that dominates their feeble probity.
-Women are mid tier: they are natural manipulators that push boundaries wherever they feel they are allowed, however in the face of proper male shaming and aggression they'll behave towards those men the way white men behave towards them
-Men from non-decadent nations who are still aggressive are top tier: they mock and dismiss women's agitations and use violence to work against their interests. Women understand the boundaries set by these men and know to behave within them.

When you get down to it, cucks, invaders, women, social justice..it's all about playing the power game and about who can verbally and physically dominate who. At no stage is there a lick of genuine sense or reasoning.

Abortion unironically keeps their population from doubling every decade.

HAHAHAHA

Ive never heard of a gun that shoots lions.

(((I))) make all the rules.

Jesus Christ, she doesn't even seem like she's in the same species with those women. Truly subhuman.

This really is about as accurate a representation as there is.

anyone else still enjoying the show on Twitter?

I think it's still Trending but they're now showing it in the Trend column in the hopes that it will die down. It doesn't seem to be doing that.

The left loves to trivialize everything:
They think men exerting their masculinity or dominance is rape, they confuse sexual assault with rape (rape is penetration), and ignore men being raped, or women being the rapist. In turn, the people who actually get raped are invalidated by SJWs who scream rape like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, and the real rape cases are flooded with false rape cases.

For racism - racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. (((Intellectual))) professors have now redefined that as racism = prejudice + power and pushing the idea that all white people are in power, when it's just the (((Intellectuals))). Thus, white people 'can't be racist', just like how men 'can't be raped'. Not only do they do that, but they confuse racism with just plain-ass prejudice and discrimination. Just because you don't serve black people at your restaurant, doesn't mean you believe you are superior to black people, you are just a prejudice asshole. Leftists being contrarians, they will never want to share the same beliefs as their boogie man: the straight, white, cis male. So literally anything can be 'racist', which ironically sets the bar low. Lena saying whatever about this guy is now racist because she is white and she said something with a negative connotation about black people. Oh I'm sorry 'people of color'.

Which is another cognitively dissonant twist: they blab about 'microaggressions' and yet the phrase 'people of color' is actually a microaggression because the choice of words makes it seems as if white people are 'without color', even though the color white is the absence of color.

The libtards just keep throwing words at (people who have jobs) but they are literally watering down the word until it loses its power and invalidating the times when it should be used and as the pendulum swings Right they are actually seeing their watered down bigotry in action and fuels them so that it's a matrix of nihilistic stupidity.

I'm sorry, white is the mixture of all colors.*

Pretty spot on

He did the right thing.

The bitch looks like chrischan.