twitter.com/jessiwrites/status/771736511763079168
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So does his boob lactate or not?

>degeneracy thread

gotcha senpai

That is absolutely disgusting.

I've realized that deep down there is no way I can accept this politically correct counter-culture.

There is no way, I've seen the absolute ugliest things about America surface, it's only a matter of time before regular people start shooting at it.

Just when you thought things couldn't get anymore barbaric.

LOL

Total fucking idiot.
Become transhumanistic.
We are more than human.

GROW UP. IT'S 2016 FAGGOT

This is the only thing I've ever seen that seemed genuinely unholy.

Like i think there might be a god based off of how evil and unholy this seems to me.

You're right bro.

#IMWITHHER!

the baby is gonna choke to death when his body hair hairs get stuck in it's throat

what a retard lmao

>Become transhumanistic.
>We are more than human.
Get a job, you lazy commie.

Op don't be "weird". Ok?

I would have to agree with you. This is disturbing on a whole new level.

He's happy and doing nothing illegal, fuck off.

I know fucking dogs is legal in Canada now, but it doesn't make it right.

twitter.com/jessiwrites/status/771736511763079168

Milo's recent interview, Harambe, and now this has made me want to start a twitter account. How do I do it if I want to get into some trollin?

Trying to find a real argument here

>vial cesspool
>vial
I thought twitter was a graduated cylinder cesspool.

No, please be fake

Of course it is, no one would be able to survive that.

I really did not think people were so evil. I hope he burns in hell.

Lets hope.

fake and gay

sounds fake as fuck and edgy

This is the thing that makes me hate whites more than shitskins, we are the only race allowing this bullshit.

this shit is very old

Real. Have seen one.

You can't just say shit like that and not drop a story (if you are telling the truth, which you most definitely are not)

Guys we're literally becoming GTA

once you reach the top... nowhere else to go.

someone post the lasagna comic

Kek

Excellent. Their generations are doomed. All according to Dallas plan

oh fine, I'll do it

I always thought it was a metaphor for whats happening to your country

liberals hating pol is good right?

at least they are not watching the electric jew while they are here

I cant read that.
its very design is a deviancy and mockery of the malehood.

repulsive on sight.

no surprise

Didn't the writer for some child's cartoon make this?

nothing that calhoun never predicted.

the truth is that modern male doesn't feel the duty to change things because the society is out of our hands and into the zionist rule.

Fake and old as fuck. Saw this on /x/ years ago

>do you have any other slogans from, like, hot topic?
absolutely BTFO

what show is that?

the whore on the right ran for presidency, br tumblirites loved her just as leftist cucks.

thank god we didnt only NOT take her, but we just kicked our current whore president OUT for a level headed proper white man.

sounds about right,
australia with the bantz!

This popped up in my facebook about 2 days ago.

Literally vomited at the computer desk.

THIS WORLD IS FUCKING LOST. JUST ADMIT IT

he's brave

We really need an Iron Curtain again before we get infected with this shit from the western cucks.

Ancient and fake.

Hold up... So the baby is just sucking on his dry nipple?

>Am human
>Am actually more than human
shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot retard.

>

No one could actually be that cruel right?

good thread, will chek it out
but consider posting that on the leftists desinfo threads, this one is just about degeneracy.

So a female who takes hormones to enable a beard, still takes cock up the vag, gets pregnant, has a kid and then breast feeds hormone laden hairy tit-milk to the baby... 2016 what a time to be alive...

>Brazil
>White

I thought this was an Argentinian meme.

Jesus, it's a new, high-purity strain of Dildo

Oh boy, now it's my time to shine!

The more Christianity declines among white Westerners, and the more agnosticism/atheism/apathy rises, the more this shit seems to occur.

No way all these newfags falling for this lol

MANK!

youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

>those lips
Jesus h fucking christ

what show?

Hilarious. Saved.

>tfw atheist but hate these fucking piece of shit degenerates as much as anyone

Also why do trans retards think "they" can be used as a singular pronoun?

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
>(and i feel like killing people)

That is fucking disgusting, OP.

No one believes that in and of itself but some are worried of the sentiments behind the post

Seriously, i'd rather watch 10 ISIS beheading videos than all of this degeneracy.

Seriously, something about this is just so depraved, so disgusting, so unholy, it just makes me angry so much. Theres nothing more disgusting than the current "western civilization"

Seriously nuke it all

obv fake. The orphange would never "deliver" the girl naked tied and blindfolded.

we are our own doom

Not nearly as bad as treason

Holy kek!

the father including the children and the mother should be castrated and put in isolation to prevent further infection in society.

>trans acceptance
>still covers the bio woman's breasts while bearing the gynomastica on the bio man

It's almost like on a subconscious level, the artist thinks there are only two genders.

To counter signal a little bit.

This person is a female who "transitioned" to male.

But the instinct to have children survived the most horrific surgery and constant hormone assults to the body.

Idk i find the fact that the body STILL managed to scream at the mind enough to reproduce amazing.

>after giving birth
It's a woman.

He's an amerifat, it's where all this degeneracy started. I wouldn't be surprised if his uncle was a furry and his brother was a transgender

As an Atheist I can no longer deny this. In the past I would have said that you were making a slippery slope, but that was before atheism decided to suck Marxism's cock. These new age atheist are all born out of identity politics, and haven't the slightest idea of how difficult it was for atheists in the past. Atheism without reason and philosophy is bound to worship the state as a god, and fight everything that is even loosely associated with Christianity in the West.

That is the exact point of cultural marxism.

It works as a hivemind.

The thoughts of a single individual dont matter.

They use their different arguements that contradict each other whenever it suits their agenda.

Gender is a social construct!
Transgenders are born that way!

I'm just that the intellectuals and progressives of the 20th century who advocated this in the past would deeply regret it now if they saw what kind of fruits their ideas brought.

But that doesnt matter, cultural marxism works as a hivemind, and these people are all dead by now.

> propast synagogue

"Propast" means "downfall" in Serbian and Croatian.

Atheist here as well.

I believe a large part of the issue is your typical edgy teenage """atheists""" who grow up to be liberals and are really only atheist to get back at their parents for making them go to Sunday school. They also tend to think they are above religion and more intelligent than those who follow it.

I was never strongly forced into religion by my parents although I did go to Sunday school and we occasionally went to mass. However, as a teenager I began to voluntarily participate in a Catholic youth group and truly did believe. I switched over to atheism around age 17 but as a result of willing participation, I still have a fundamental understanding of religion and why people follow it. I have had conversations with priests who were actually pretty redpilled. My friends and I suspect that our priest for the youth group ended up leaving priesthood because he was too smart for it and also wanted to fuck hoes.

Anyways, my point is that atheists who vilify religion without trying to take perspective and actually understand it are the problem. They lack the ability to actually think for themselves and entertain thoughts that they do not agree with, and this leads them to latch on to the hivemind of liberal degeneracy.

>surgeon
>urinary track

Any form of M.D. would cringe at misspelling tract like that. Doesn't matter if it's eastern European, that mistake alone ruins the whole story more than any simple grammar mistake could.

also, metal bars attached to bone, unless he's spending plenty of money on titanium and immunodepressants, would cause very severe immune reactions to the foreign bodies even after early infections had been treated.

Calm down newfags, this is really stale pasta.

why not?
your government practically does it

Which is the final year of western civilisation as we know it. As the effects of this lgbt agenda kick in, by this time next year we will begin to witness the great culling of mankind.

wtf is that?

It's funny how often I defend traditional Christian values now. I can never believe in the religion, but the values it pushes are there for a reason. Because they worked!

For example, Christianity put so much emphasis on chastity and viginity, because there was no such thing as condom and birth control back then. A woman having a child out of wedlock was practically suicide back then because there weren't any welfare programs to help them if they couldn't provide for their child.

Nowadays, we have access to all sorts of birth control, devorce, and abortions, and have a Welfare State willing to subsidise all these bad/hedonistic decisions. Hence, the degeneracy.

I say, end the welfare state. Fuck it. If people can't provide for themselves, or have the foresight to get health insurance or save for retirement, let them fucking die. The left panders to the weak in society, all the r-selected trash that just wants to reproduce, live in the now, and consume resources. Let natural selection do its job, and I guarantee that the degeneracy will fade quick.

I agree with most of that, but I also feel like all this pro equality bullshit that's shoved down the current generations throat is also part of the cause. I've personally witnessed many of the more liberal Christians I knew turn into atheists later on simply because they were pro gay marriage. When atheism became deeply entwined with the social justice movement, they were pressured to take sides. Pure identity politics. All about feelings and nothing to do with reason.

I consider myself pretty liberal but this is just wrong.
1: he identifies a male then why do this? Breastfeeding is something for females.
2: the amount of hormones in that breastmilk is probably enough to turn this kid in some mix of chuck norris and the hulk.

>Baby boy
>Boy

Stop enforcing your gender rules on him REEEEEEEE

Error 404