I don't get it

I don't get it
What's the big deal if Rust mowed Marty's lawn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFcRLACx-Kw#t=71
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he was also mowed Marty's wife lawn

>you will never have a man so insecure that he is literally shaking with rage because you mowed the lawn for his wife
when will it be MY turn to mentally cuck someone

mowing*

No one expects numales to understand.

Real answer is because people who cheat on their partners are usually very insecure about being cheated on themselves. pro-tip if your GF starts accusing you of cheating out of the blue she's cucking you

ah, now I get it
thanks

>I don't get it
>What's the big deal if Rust mowed Marty's lawn?
It's pretty obvious when you watch the show that Marty had yet to put down his mid summer Grub Ex application which as we all know you spread out onto tall grass for it to stick better. It's very time/season sensitive so Rust set him back at least two weeks(one week if he waters) but more than likely he would have a shit ton of moles by then. This is why you don't touch another man's lawn.

because at that time Marty was already begin to lose his hair and he probably relate the lawn mowed by someone else as an evidence of how quickly he was losing control of things around him.

manlets will never understand

>I fucked Cohle

Chad here, I'll explain. The problem wasn't that Rust mowed Marty's lawn, but that his wife called Rust over and allowed him to mow his lawn.

Aside from the plot related reason I have to believe it was a jokey reference to this scene from Kingpin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFcRLACx-Kw#t=71

scenes women will never understand

Goddamn. This show was so fuckin kino that we got idiot australian trolls still trying to meme it on Sup Forums. Fk i miss it.

Figuratively speaking Rust invaded Marty's domain and interfered with its natural order. It's Marty's responsibility to mow his lawn because he's the man and the provider. That's why he was so offended by what Rust did.

More things that numales won't understand.

Marty wouldn't have made such a big deal about it if he wasn't a cheating piece of shit himself.

I think the lawn is a metaphor for God.

Of course Marty is a much more complex character but I was just explaining what's going on in this scene specifically

Sneeds Mow and Sow

fugg

I dont know, but most faggots seem pretty insecure. Your chances arent that bad.

It's the job the man of the house does not some other dude. I know it's hard to understand in highly estrogen infused western society.

Dick status: MUH

it's because Marty is portrayed as an idiot 'family guy' sort of character who values petty bullshit like masculinity and family values and he felt as though Rust was trying to emasculate him by carrying out a household task that he should have done as 'the man of the house'

I felt like a big part of Marty's arc was him coming to terms with his own 'degeneracy', realising that the conservative suburban family life he superficially wanted to maintain was just a facade

He was beginning to realize his wife was out of his league and that Rust was cooler than him.

>petty bullshit like masculinity and family values
big brain bomb detonating

*pulls shotgun*

"Keep off my lawn Rust"

>one thrust Rust

This. Mowing another mans lawn is forbidden.

>Still better than Marty

Moments like that lad.. there ain't no other way

Marty was fucking some other girl. Rust mowed his lawn to give Marty just a small taste of his own medicine.

I dont know, Rust did some weird shit like just shooting bushes with a machine gun

I would have mowed his lawn too, if you know what I'm mean

bruh I would've nutted just from touching that butt

Based

Shut the fuck up Hank

Genuinely one of the last times I nearly came in my pants watching a tv scene. That and Carrie Coons nude walk in the Leftovers finale. Hnnng

Same. Not since I was I kiddo babbie, myself.

This show is true Kino

A man should mow his own lawn

this is true

Yeah, uhuh but on the 'cucking scale' it could be anything from I flicked my hair at my work crush to, I deepthroat him in the disabled changing rooms.

Really puts sauce on the whole, 'omg you looked at another girl, I'm mad' trope.

Kek nice find

Odds are his nurse wife was making more than a state police detective.

nice lawn

Exactly this. We are what hate and we hate what we are. This makes us very insecure.