King cuck of Norway

Yesterday our King cucked himself into the new Queen.

>The king stressed that modern Norway is a place for everyone, regardless of where they come from, their religious beliefs, sexual preferences or even their musical tastes.

Surely there are nuances in what can be interpreted by this, but I think we all know by now the meaning when someone signal in this manner.

>“Norwegians come from the north of the country, from the middle, from the south and all the other regions. Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Somalia and Syria,” the king said.

Source for Anglo-speakers:

thelocal.no/20160902/see-the-norwegian-kings-amazing-speech-on-diversity-and-acceptance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiy9YB1coMw
youtube.com/watch?v=UU49A4BFvvc
thelocal.se/20120614/41442
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
youtube.com/watch?v=m7wEUlpaYjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s
vg.no/rampelys/kongelige/norske-innvandrere-om-kongens-tale-ekte-kjaerlighet-rett-fra-hjertet/a/23783376/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

>Norway

like anyone cares

Norway has fallen.
youtube.com/watch?v=fiy9YB1coMw

Also every cuck, left-bitch and pathological teenage girl is hailing this now and pinpointing "I was never a royalist, but now I like the King".

If only there was some word for a leader who betrays Norway ...

There is one definition I can think of, though the meaning is very greyed out in this case.
>Quisling
youtube.com/watch?v=UU49A4BFvvc

He's spitting on the grave of his ancestors.
What happened with modern monarchs? They're supposed to be the state incarnate.

It's like they started to hate the nation they rule, and by extension they staryed to hate themselves

it is time to relieve the king of his duties

Quisling!

Tecnically, a King cannot betray his own country, because it's theirs by right.

Some could doubt the King's legitimacy to the throne though

He's not even a real bloodline of kings, he is a bastardized half-anglo family from Denmark, using this as to label himself as another "immigrant". The queen is a fucking harpy on par with Hillary Clinton which a fuckton of royal guards have told about.

Just look at this brown-eyed mongrel, I say we find Harald Haarfagres bloodline at least and reinstate a new monarch after mental-tests.

He knows the jews have won and his stupid people are doomed.

>tfw the king said somalians and pakis are norwegians but you still are not norwegian

i want quota too, gibmedat

If anyone can be Norwegian than anyone can call himself King.

I'm Norwegian

He doesn't compare to based knugen and never will.

I'm Norwegian

redpill me on da queenz

How long until they marry a black guy into the royal line?

>we iz kings now mothafucka

If such a thing were to happen, it would be the nail in the coffin of that country's dignity.

Marrying a commoner is bad enough, but marrying a negro? Disgraceful.

Norway is just a province of the American Empire, the ruling class has to say the consensus opinion among the elite.

Norway? isn't that some place in minnesota?

Clearly he needs deposing. First you need to find a claimant that isn't a cuck though, we don't want any republicanism trying to seep into the gap.

I'm Norwegian.

You're thinking of Somalia.

kek, best monarchy coming through

wat is the average opinion about camila in britland?

She has more hats than the average TF2 fanatic.

kek

So this means Norway is even more cucked than Sweden?

Sweden's king is worse.
thelocal.se/20120614/41442

Can I move to Norway as a white American and get social welfare and a free education?

TOP CUK FAGNORD

you do realise he's practically said the same shit as norges kung

>not posting best king

The king has no power. It's pure symbolism.

>swedish memearchy

Reminder that Hitler was right to hate the aristocracy and excessively merciful not to purge them entirely.

your symbol is literal cuck
please dont tell me thats the king of sweden

>There isn't power in symbolic gestures

Nice meme, muhammed

>That one crosseyed kid

Kek, What happend to the based kings we had.
Gustav Vasa, Gustav II adolf, Karl XII.
I swear next king has to be someone like that.

>taN d0oD K

okay Mohammad

hahahahahhahaha

Is the guy on the right a beaner?

Not only king of Sweden, He is the king of the world uahaha.

>The 19-year-old, who came to Sweden as a refugee in 2010, had lived with the royal couple, and Magnuson had acted as his mentor.
>It is alleged that he sold the majority of the jewels for 9,000 kronor to two marijuana dealers.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? He was literally adopted into the Royal Family, enjoying a life style, status and a promising future that not even the richest of the richest could give to their children, in Somalia or Eritrea or wherever he came from.
And he threw it all away to buy marijuana?

Same question

Comment section was fun to read

But he really wanted marijuana and the royals wouldn't buy it for him.
Iirc the King then said it was his fault.

>wtf I love royalty now

Fucking hell mate.
If Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second pulled any shit like that, our entire nation would go into shock.

Do you Norwegians love your king as much as we Britbongs love Her Majesty?

Here's some patriotic music for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
youtube.com/watch?v=m7wEUlpaYjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

I hope your king gets well soon.

Det här är nu en Carl XVI tråd.

kek

And you Scandicucks make such a big deal about Quisling.

>horns
>in most countries "putting horns on someone" literally means that he's a cuck

Post more Pics of Knugen in Silly hats.

Yeah we are fucked. I hope next elections we get someone who hates sandniggers... Otherwise ww are Sweden2.0.. Well to be honest, Oslo is already lost

>people from oslo are considered real "people"

my heart says that i am norwegian, now what?

King Willy disapproves.

Wrong.

apparently you can live here now

>Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Somalia and Syria
By definition, no.

I think imma go usurp dat ol' mofo

Oppland awaits!

So if Quisling passed the death penalty and was the only one to be killed by it, does it stand to reason that the King will be the only one to be cucked by his multikulti nightmare philosophy?

>>“Norwegians come from the north of the country, from the middle, from the south and all the other regions. Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Somalia and Syria,” the king said.

Why are they trying to sell this "we've always been a country for everyone" bullshit in Europe?

They successfully destroyed the American self image with the "nation of immigrants" crap, but this shit in Europe is laughable.

We couldn't even make Norwegians and Swedes share an identity, and we have tried it for hundreds of years. Fennoswedes consider themselves distinct and separate from the nation they've lived in for centuries.

If you want to cite examples of multikulti shit in Europe all you're doing is illustrating the multitude of ways it doesn't work. There is no unification or integration. The only reason it works at all here is because we killed each other for two millennia until we reached a fairly stable middle ground.

Which the elites are now busy trying to throw into chaos again. Gee I wonder what will happen?

>crossing eyes on royal family wedding photo
>total boss

FOR FUCKS SAKE. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING DAMNED WORLD. SOMALIS AND PAKIS ARE NOT NORWEGIANS WWWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE WHORES WANT TO DESTROY THEIR RACE WITH THE WORST SUBHUMANS FROM NIGGER SHITHOLES????? THERE ARE ALREADY A BILLION POOS AND NIGGERS, WTF.

It's easy to come here to study.
Harder to work.

i even made some comments on it at:

vg.no/rampelys/kongelige/norske-innvandrere-om-kongens-tale-ekte-kjaerlighet-rett-fra-hjertet/a/23783376/

guess what, they removed it. someone else translate pls, I'm to lazy

its the top one

Maybe we need another election of the King. Christian Falsen is one of my ancestors that can appeal even to republicans, maybe I should put myself on the ticket.

Yes, while fucking strippers and holding onto good old Swedish values. He only says shit like that so the media lays off his ass.

Dislike this video

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

Not in our Country, dumb motherfucker. If our King was in charge of our nation, we would hang immigrants and invade Denmark by now.

Brace yourself because we won't have another king for 2 generations :,(

There hasn't been a true king anywhere in the world in living memory. What you've got there is a sad echo of days long past.

We need king anders I of the house of breivik

Didn't he speak in favour of immigration and diversity?

Dark times ahead. I hope you lads have kept your bayonets sharp and your pantries stocked.

I wonder what based Breivik feels hearing it

Oн paccтpoeн cильнo. Aндepc в плaнaх имeл зaдaчy вызвaть Кopoля нa дyэль и cтaть Кopoлeм caмoмy.

He is no king of mine!

>We couldn't even make Swedes and Norwegians share an identity

This is great argument. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, the reality is that multiculturalism will fail. And it will fail badly

best kang coming through

>Based vg.no comment section

I always wonder how many of them are fellow Sup Forumsacks