White ppl wtf

when did you realize that white ppl were the problem?

>western science reduces everything to the material
>western economy reduces everything to the dollar
>western religion reduces everything to tolerance
>western politics reduces everything to the individual

POST yfw you realize we are the freest, richest, most friendly and most technological civilization on earth, and yet we are neither in tune with our animal nor our transcendent spiritual side, we are literally machines, and our goal is to turn the rest of the world into machines too...

But you cannot see my face. No human can see my face and live.

Pls don't use Geoff Gurbstman for ur shitposing he's a good man

The world would have no context if not for white man, all the other "peoples" would just be animals eating, breeding, and dying.

What did he mean by this?

White people came from the east you whore

>>western science reduces everything to the material
science is only concerned by the material. retards concern themselves with ONLY the material and do not think of the metaphysical. the foundations of modern science were estabished by god-fearing christians. science was once an quest to know the mind of god.
>>western economy reduces everything to the dollar
jews. the greed of the banking families is destroying our culture. they are not a part of our societies, just leeches manipulating our stupid bretheren
>>western religion reduces everything to tolerance
you mean christianity? the lord said rightous anger was not just fully justified, but a holy trait. turn the other cheek does not mean bend over and take it, but rather don't let your enemies get the best of you
>>western politics reduces everything to the individual
(((liberal democracy))) is a fucking cancer. remember that the foundations of western civilization is rome and greece, who were wholly nationalistic

>t.negro

>we are literally machines, and our goal is to turn the rest of the world into machines too...
If you can't comprehend the stupidity and irony of that sentence you need to be hanged. Thank you as always for correcting the record.

once upon a time capitalism, christianity, democracy, and modern science didn't exist, and whites were still redpilling the world, it's not that we are bad people, it's that we've allowed our ideas to completely control us

i have no issue with science, but once upon a time it was a spiritual pursuit, now it's wholly material and at worst, merely a propaganda arm of our "ideas"

im white and that's not an argument friend

>implying it wasn't the jews that turned our ideas against ourselves

i have no qualms with naming the jew in this debacle

>so we agree that science has been wholly debased...

>you blame the jews and so do i, but at least i recognize how much whites drool over capitalism, whites freely subvert their will, race, power, ego, spirit, etc all in the name of money, the jews are not the only people to blame here

>let's be clear, nobody interprets christianity that way. i've been to enough churches to know that they can be surrounded by starving homeless people and the pastor is still talking about the expensive trip to ghana to build wells. christianity at its core may be ok, but christians are all fucked up.

>democracy literally came out greece, an you are giving all of the universalist movements of the protestants, printing presses, etc a free pass. white people are universalists at our core. we literally believe in freedom of information.

Reducing the world to manageable units gives us power over it. The purpose in gaining power was to pave the way for the eternal kingdom of god. Problem is in our search for power we shattered the delusions that gave us meaning.

Everything about our culture relied on religion to function, after the enlightenment we are in a state of freefall heading toward disaster. We need to find or create a mythology that provides meaning and unity before we hit the ground.

>democracy literally came out greece
nah dude, the word for public voting as a way to make societal decisions, and its idealization as the perfect form of government, come from greece. the basic concepts of self governance and majority rule have occured in multiple societies throughout human history in various forms (tanistry for the celts is an example)

(((liberal democracy))) is the idea that we are all created equal, that niggers and women should get to vote because all humans are basically the same, that human rights aren't just a social construct (do you really think you're entitled to anything just because you fell out of a vagina?). we are not equal, and molecular biology proves this, human rights coddle the weak an inferior, and democracy allows the weak to make subjects of the strong, because the genetically fit are the only real minority in this world. these ideas were bred out of the so-called enlightenment, a movement by secular liberals which sought to destroy the most genetically fit individuals (aristocracy) because the genetically unfit deserve a chance, it's only fair :^). the greeks didn't just give any faggot the right to vote, and that was the way for most democratic forms of government until the liberal cancer began to destroy the west.

we're mostly in agreement here then. but why do you blame westerners for their own destruction, and not the (((others))) leeching off of us?

it's my belief that jewish tricks are a result of their cultures adaptive behavior. they are a dying race, they have been for 2000 years. they have been forced into a situation of being the eternal foreigner, leading them to a parasitic way of life. multiculturalism and cultural marxism in general are attempts to force their host societies to accept them, so that they may survive. but there is no grand jewish conspiracy, which is why this adaptation is so short sighted, resulting in the destruction of their hosts, or their expulsion so that the host may survive

>but at least i recognize how much whites drool over capitalism, whites freely subvert their will, race, power, ego, spirit, etc all in the name of money, the jews are not the only people to blame here
i hit the character limit but i want to respond to this.

you're taking the stupid, weak, and cowardly whites as representative of the whole race. no doubt they are the majority, as the genetically unfit are the majority in any population. the love of bread and circus is not unique to stupid whites, but universal for all the plebeians. this is how the elite keep the plebs in control. the situation we face now is that the elites in control are not genetically fit whites, but (((subversive individuals))) who manipulate the stupid to their parasitic advantage.

it's not prudent to destroy the plebs, unfortunately. having too small a population leads to a too small gene pool, allowing maladaptive alleles to thrive and degenerate the population. a larger population means a higher chance for mutations, both good and bad, but a wise aristocracy can mitigate the effect of deleterious mutations in their society, for instance, by limiting suffrage and promoting ideals which allow the genetically fit to outbreed their competitors

you're going to have to define genetic fitness

because right now, the poorest people are the ones breeding the most, and this in a supposed age where all we care about is money.

shit. ya i fucked up.

fitness is technically a measure of an individual's ability to reproduce, including the offspring of their offspring. by that definition the most degenerate are the most fit, since they breed the most. so i've contradicted myself.

the thing is that these people breed like rabbits because of foreign aid, welfare, etc., all provided by those who are stronger and smarter. they have so many babbies because there was once a time, before nations became industrialized, where most babbies weren't likely to survive, so people tried to have as many possible. 8 kids born, 2 survive to adulthood. modern medicine has made this no longer the case, but they still follow their biological drives to reproduce as much as possible.

now we have a situation where the intelligent and strong (relatively speaking) are encouraged to prioritize their careers, their happiness, and their freedom. breeding interferes with that, plus the world is overpopulated anyway and it sucks why should we make more humans? omg i'm such a good person caring for the world by not having babbies, i'm glad my college education at a state school made me realize this :^)

thanks to liberalism, allowing your money to be stolen and given to the weak and stupid is considered altruism, but you will never see a white liberal support his own kin of his own free will. liberalism has flipped the evolutionary dynamic.

liberalism will destroy itself, i think. it's a maladaptive cultural construct. i only hope enough good whites will survive the collapse with a large enough gene pool.

>western science reduces everything to the material
>western politics reduces everything to the individual
pick one
More like wannabe individual, but actually a slave to other people.

>western religion reduces everything to tolerance
Only when they need cheap foreign labour or money from billionaires, but good luck suing a corporation, woman, boss, church or doctor, not to mention long court wait time and greedy lawyers.

That's china.

God hasn't left us... yet. He was fading for quite some time, I admit.

>aristocracy
>genetically fit

fedora reactionary.

It's not white people. It's the greedy Jews, bro

>secular nation
>something about spirituality in a mess you call a post.

Take your hipster voodoo magic elsewhere.

hapsburgs are like the C student in honors classes. they gained all their titles through marriage, and so that's the only way they knew to keep them. the consequences of inbreeding were not unknown to medieval, ancient, or even tribal peoples. they were stupid faggots who rose out of the underclass by luck. everyone in europe has always hated them, peasant and noble alike

yeah. fuck Habsburger!
I'm from Austria and i know pretty well how fucked up they was.
every fucking child learns their incest shit in history.

vote for hofer, btw!