youtube.com/watch?v=vwnVI_x5g0I
youtube.com/watch?v=kuiwNb-Pxcc
youtube.com/watch?v=58DDm_f3ojI
youtube.com/watch?v=MbvePryw7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5PwkNOn2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everything except anime and sushi

Cartoons and raw fish?

Why is it that so many white people hre whine about how they're "forced" to integrate with blacks when it was their ancestors' idea to kidnap them and bring them to their country en masse?

Pretty much, especially when it comes to tolerance, equality, empowerment, and feminism

Jew pic

because like you just wrote, we had no choice in the matter

Uncultured nigger

Perharps.

Wiggers are trash though. Why cant they use clothes of white people? Why would anyone want to.copy the blacks?

It was the jews.
The whites only used them to pick cotton.

Also, slaves are property

Eminems not a wigger though.

What's that anime name?

because it wasn't their choice.

Japanese people are getting pretty shit at Anime too.
95% of what's put out is pretty rushed and poorly animated and garbage plot.
It will only be a matter of time until American animation (non CG) is better.

Popeye the Sailor moon

erased was nice

Tfw you realize eminem's early carrier was all about being politically incorrect...

No but Hispanics are

>in this thread gooks argue with themselves

You know, you're not going to hide your insecurities even if you come here asking about white people. You know already the answer what you're going to get, you just want hugs.

Educate yourself white trash.

>eminem liked Bill Clinton, hated Bush, Voted Obama and now likes Hillary
Oh yeah redpilled af

So, just like any other medium.

Rap God is pretty great

I'm all for America
Fuck the government
Take away my guns
I'm gunna tuck some other shit

Sounds pretty conservative to me

He rapped about hating faggots and over all just saying controversial shit.

Now days we cant say anything without hurting someones feelings.

>white people enslave and oppress niggers for centuries in the US
>white people now expect niggers to be as intelligent as they are

>Sup Forums logic

Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert
I ripped her fucking tonsils out and fed her sherbet

>we enslave niggers for hundreds of years
>they are somehow smarter than niggers in Africa
(You)r logic

youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY
This was his best
>hates faggots
>edgy character in raps
>normie liberal irl
Don't get me wrong, he is talented and funny, but he is a liberal

but white people don't expect niggers to be as intelligent as the rest of society, that's why affirmative action exists

That's fucking great too but, in Rap God, he actually said "Oy vey"

Kanye >>>>>> Eminem

Yes

>best rapper is white
>best golfer is black

Really makes ya think

Best rapper atm is Kendrick though

cause the rapper grew up in a black neighbourhood, and the best golfer is half white

laughable

This, it's true.

Nah, I love Eminem the most out of all rapper, and NF, but Kendrick has better lyrics and his current albums are much higher quality to Em's LPs etc. Plus, concept albums > randomized songs, in most cases.

Boku no pico

>best rapper is kendrick
Kendrick has horrible flow. Only thing good about him is his production

Eminem fucking sucks though

>still thinking Tiger is the best golfer

>best poker player is black

white """""intelligence""""" BTFO

kendrick's only good output has been section 80 and good kid, he's completely fallen off since he got engulfed by his messiah complex

the jazz infusion in hiphop on tpab has been done better (steve lehman), and whatever that last untitled tape he put out was a complete throwaway

Section 80 is overrated shit. TPAB and GKMC are easily the best albums of this decade. I'll agree with Untitled, but it's still better than half the shit that you see these days.

The Marshall Matters LP 2 was a disappointment. The only people who still listen to Eminem's current music are the types who also have Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Lincoln Park and Chief Keef on their iPhones. Don't get me wrong, he definitely is one of the greatest of all time, but I'm a firm believer of rapper's having time limits as they grow older. Also Rap God is dookie.

>Eminem
>Jew

What does he mean by this?

21 savage would kill your favorite rapper pussy

you should listen closer to section 80, it's a much more honest album than on TPAB where he's pretty much just rapping for what everyone wants to hear/will make him the most money

>woods
>best golfer

All three albums were 9/10 at the least, but you fags were spoiled by GKMC using mainstream beats that you don't want to see him evolve as an artist. As a mainstream rapper, Kendrick is an untouchable lyricist, in the same ranks as Lupe and Earl. The most important thing in rap will always be the lyrics, that's why TPAB is a better album than GKMC.

Opinion discarded. Blacker The Berry is lyrically more refined and genuine than anything on those other shit holes.

Why would anyone be intergrating with with blacks, foreigners should be intergrating with the local population.

Damn, now I wish I didn't type up that previous post. You are clueless.

You're not white.

Dragon Ball: mi olive?

Lel.
Source?

This person is probably some asian middle schooler.

I burst into laughter first time I heard it.

>its only a matter of time
Theyve had like 40 years to do it, not happening.
Ill admit avatar TLA was better than a lot of anime

So you're saying they are genetically dispositioned to be dumber?

Yes. Even as slaves

>All three albums were 9/10 at the least,
tpab's around a 6

>but you fags were spoiled by GKMC using mainstream beats that you don't want to see him evolve as an artist.
doing what everyone else is doing is hardly 'evolving', especially jumping on washed up dre beats

>As a mainstream rapper, Kendrick is an untouchable lyricist, in the same ranks as Lupe and Earl.
earl's obviously massively talented but you're going to bring up lupe? really? he hasn't had a good track since daydreaming

>The most important thing in rap will always be the lyrics, that's why TPAB is a better album than GKMC.
name a standout lyrical track on TPAB, just one

Literally won the most tours ever.
Hes old and washed out now, but almost no one could touch him in his prime.

>rap god is dookie

There's plenty of worse songs to name out of that album than Rap God, user.

>MUH LYRICISM
Fuck out of here with your backpacker bullshit.

They kinda suck at stealing bikes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9FBhlL3NZE

If you didnt listen to eminem in the day then fuck you.

Are you implying lyricism isn't one of the best parts of rap? Without it, it'd be as mindless as rock. I do like rock, but in no way shape or form does it make me think deeply about the lyrics. They're shallow. Production is nice, but it pales in comparison to a good lyricist. Look at Earl Sweatshirt. Production is asshole, lyrics stand out. It's thought provoking, it's genuinely fun, and provides a message.

If you haven't listened to Tetsuo & Youth, your opinion on rap is irrelevant. Seriously, you're doing yourself a disservice. In terms of pure lyricism between those three, easily
Lupe > Earl > Kdot

Fair enough, I just don't seeing it get its dick sucked in any amount.

American negros should be smarter because they are mixed. Southerners were fucking their slaves because it's a sensible scheme that wasn't given the time to play out. Dick your negros and you get a house nigger out of it. Repeat the process and you've got almost white slaves legally.

ive heard all his albums, to call tetsuo a bloated mess would be an understatement, the only keeper off there was prisoner 1 &2

Be in the current year and go outside. There's your fucking source.

Oh solly. Missed your flag. I don't know much about Singapore but it seems way less degenerate than Western cities.

Are you seriously calling Prisoner 1 & 2 the only good song on an album with Adoration of the Magi, TRON, Dots and Lines, Little Death and fucking Mural? I mean, I totally understand what he was doing with the former, the imagery, metaphors and overall world play made those songs standouts. I am actually appalled right now, no wonder you hated TPAB. The skits and interludes probably kicked your autism into overdrive.

>Are you seriously calling Prisoner 1 & 2 the only good song on an album with Adoration of the Magi, TRON, Dots and Lines, Little Death and fucking Mural?
yes

>The skits and interludes probably kicked your autism into overdrive.
i grew up listening to probably any skit-heavy 90s hip-hop album you can name, i'm used to them, not that i'm particularly fond of them. i have no idea why anyone would listen to kendrick instead of schoolboy anyway

Shit, only conclusion I can come too is that you have garbo taste my dude. It's a shame you couldn't appreciate two of the best rap albums of last year, but I guess deep music isn't really your thing. Not as a stain against Q, but every other rapper in top dawg is a better lyricist than him. Shit, I'd even say Isaiah Rashad is too, but he doesn't have a deep enough discog yet to judge.

>schoolboy

the fact you'd put jay rock, isaiah and tryhard ab-soul over schoolboy boggles my mind, go gives habits a relisten. as an added bonus for you its got one of the only good kendrick features before he fell off. im so glad that TDE has basically fallen apart so they didn't have to ruin blank face with phone ins

i laugh when i see people consider TPAB something in any kind of 8-9-10/10 range when if it came out 10 years ago no one would have even listened to it, hip-hop's taken a sad turn for the worse

DELET

Whites are the best at complaining. If one looks at both left and right wing politics, it's clear as day who complains the most.

oh and if you want an unironic recommendation, milo's 'so the flies don't come' from last year is alright, still only a ~7.5/10 though. rappers these days just don't have anything to say, so they say nothing, it's kind of sad

That part is really good, he absolutely blows up wakka flocka and it's just a great rap.

Naw, These Days was rough, but I never understood why trying to make meaningful music makes someone a try hard. Maybe you and I have different definitions of what makes a good rapper, but I can say easily without hesitation that Ab-Soul is better lyricist than Q, all of the day bro. Also I disagree, I feel like rappers today are more honest and introspective then ever before, but on the flip side the ridiculous variety you have with production styles and non lyricists who still make compelling music is unprecedented. 2015 is the type of shit imma be telling my kids about, rap is in a golden age right now and i doubt it's ever going to peak. We can argue all night, but I doubt we'll ever agree, we're at two opposing sides of the spectrum.

I did hear of Milo through Busdriver before, I'm gonna play his tape on my way to work tomorrow.

>captcha: white Donald

whites are the best jew slaves, Slaves for over 2000 years.

>Naw, These Days was rough, but I never understood why trying to make meaningful music makes someone a try hard.
it doesn't, but it does when you come off like hopsin

>Also I disagree, I feel like rappers today are more honest and introspective then ever before, but on the flip side the ridiculous variety you have with production styles and non lyricists who still make compelling music is unprecedented. 2015 is the type of shit imma be telling my kids about, rap is in a golden age right now and i doubt it's ever going to peak.
rappers don't have scope these days, they just narrow in on something and get good at it (lyrics, wordplay, or production, etc...) but can't find a big picture to put things together into something coherent/whole

one of the only people i can think of who has shown great talent in multiple areas of hip-hop has been lil ugly mane, mista thug isolation blew most other releases that year out of the water

>captcha: white Donald
>no Sup Forums pass
???

>rappers don't have scope these days, they just narrow in on something and get good at it (lyrics, wordplay, or production, etc...) but can't find a big picture to put things together into something coherent/whole
by this i mean they're like a bunch of eminems stuck at the 'infinite' stage

Check out denzel curry and other raider klan artists. Took a lot of style from 90's era rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwnVI_x5g0I

youtube.com/watch?v=kuiwNb-Pxcc

youtube.com/watch?v=58DDm_f3ojI

Definitely fuck with nell too. Got some Bone Thugz inspired type of flow

already a denzel fan, i'll check out nell though

spent too many years on Sup Forums and feel like i've exhausted most of hip hop

ANIME WAS A MISTAKE

Hip hops dying.
I just end up listening to old big pun and masta ace tracks.
Maybe it's for the best

youtube.com/watch?v=MbvePryw7ao

the new Ka album's pretty good too
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5PwkNOn2s

>Game of luck and deception

that little italy rhyme never gets old

i think i've just listened to too much hip-hop over the years, working in a music store, having a what.cd account and years on Sup Forums turned me into a jaded listener wishing it would feel fresh again

I liked MTI too, but I can't help but cringe listening to some of the lyrics. Ugly Mane definitely grew into much better rapper, but I wouldn't call MTI the full picture, very visceral and the production work did help it in that aspect, but most of the lyrics don't do anything for me.

Again though, I disagree. Not only would I say the producer-rapper archetype is by far more common than in the past, but the 00's and 90's were much worse overall of rappers lacking scope or versatility. I mean, shit. Production is much more accessible in general and before Ye, a producer becoming a mainstream rapper was pretty much unheard of, now it's a daily common thing. I don't see the point you're trying to make.

>Not only would I say the producer-rapper archetype is by far more common than in the past, but the 00's and 90's were much worse overall of rappers lacking scope or versatility. I mean, shit. Production is much more accessible in general and before Ye, a producer becoming a mainstream rapper was pretty much unheard of, now it's a daily common thing. I don't see the point you're trying to make.
I wasn't referring to producer-rappers exclusively, but producers who need good raps on their beats and rappers who need better beats.