I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

>i need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle
what would you do?

Stump my cigarette in his chest

Take my clothes off and be so embarrassed that I was rock hard oozing precum because I'd be so turned on.

-
-
-fuck you asshole
-

Talk to the hand

there's no way i'm his fucking size

Anyone that doesn't say this is lying to themselves and to the world.

Obviously fucking do it. Unless you're a fucking third world, the bike should be insured and you get to live

Pretend I didn't hear him.

Tell him not to play that shitty guns n roses song

>Stump my cigarette
You talk like a fag.

Y-you too

dab

>nice night for a walk, eh

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

if you turned 360 degrees you'd be facing the sun though you fucking idoit

>360 degrees

I say, "boots ARE clothes, dumb fuck!", and he feels stupid and self-terminates.

meme acknowledged

This. He would never ask me for my clothes and boots because they wouldn't fit him lmao

I'd ask
>A society who've mastered time travel aren't capable of designing a robot that can move faster than a late 20th-century motorcycle? Really? REALLY??

Tell him that he forgot to say please.

>robot
It's cybernetic organism, sir, not robot.

Why would the Terminator ask for that stuff, instead of just directly taking it by force?

>boots ARE clothes

but that's wrong

i want them to reboot terminator but instead of going to a biker bar to get clothes he goes to a nu-male bar and walks out wearing skinny jeans, flannel, and glasses

Never liked that distinction, the endoskeleton doesn't need the organic parts to function, shit's just an elaborate disguise.

blood on your clothes would hinder your ablity to blend in with the walking flesh piles

>tfw I have never seen terminator 1

>time travelers have to be naked because they were worried their clothes would be out of fashion And people would know they are from the future

why didn't they build a little locker into the terminator's body containing clothes?

Kill him with carbs

That would attract attention, whereas a bareass naked bodybuilder with an Austrian accent walking into a biker bar will go unremarked-upon.

>time travelers have to be naked because the t800 had a bodybuilder fetish and wanted to show off his work

>ywn reprogram a t-800 to dominate you
it's a fucking robot IMAGINE the stamina

Suck his dick

>Grab the attention of all the hipsters/feminazis in the bar watching game of thrones
>Scream "This man just tried to sexually harass me."
>Watch as the killing machine gets boxed out by land whale harpy.
>Hours later he's behind bars and getting sued by Taylor Swift
You have been trained to kill but have you been trained to survive (in 2017)?

It's something called being polite, It's something that I'm sure you've never heard of.

i enjoyed this movie. it didn't take itself too seriously and kinda knew it was a b+ level final to the trilogy

> OH MATRON

>it's a fucking robot IMAGINE the stamina
hmm...

>he doesn't know how to moonwalk out of sticky situation
newfag pls go

it's a robot made to kill humans

That's something I actually really preferred with the first movie, by the later half of the movie the skin was rotting, because it's just a rudimentary skin-disguise draped over metal, of course it would rot. It makes the whole thing way creepier. Just imagining it going back to base for a tune-up and some fresh flesh to fool the resistance with is way cooler than it having a self-sufficient skin-cover.

Considering my questionable fashion sense and the fact that I don't own motorcycle, the T-1000 would come out of that wearing socks with sandals and keys to a hooptie.

doesn't mean it has to be rude

catch more flies with honey, user

"At least take me to dinner first godammit."

Initially, it isn't rude, it asks very curtly for clothes.

think you misunderstood me m8, i meant just because it's a robot made to kill humans, doesn't mean it has to be rude to humans. i agree with you