I'm about to drop a redpill on you motherfuckers

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex.
There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

Yes we can see what is happening with the nuclear family.

What about all the shit men? Do we give them shit women? Or do we cull the herd?

Like, there's plenty of white men that are fat as fuck or literal disgusting low IQ's. What do we do with them?

Counter-argument: it enables competition - which is a good thing.

t. alpha male

t. Elliot

>you'll never marry your childhood friend
>she preferred her boyfriend who became a marine.
>dated since senior year
So what about your previous boyfriends Anna!

virgin beta detected

That is what aristocracies are for, only a true aristocrat can give women directions in marriage.

The local aristocrat should decide the woman's destiny.

>not masturbating
>virgin
>beta
Here comes the usual trash talking gopnik.

Literally taken word for word from the Gospels of Saint Elliot.

You will suffer for this plagiarism against his holiness

In the old days they would just be sent to die in some war. Now you aren't even allowed to enlist if you are a genetic nightmare.

Pic related, ~90% of our SJW/immigration problems are due to women voting.

Everyone knows that already. We're too far gone though, either our ancestors were too weak or their enemy too strong.

Women want the perfect mate. No disabilities, no flaws, perfection. Yet i have medical treatment and my life just intervened my chances.

Only way OP can get laid if is someone forced a woman to mate with him

laffo

it's not a counter argument. If you let the best have twice as many children as the beta, they will still compete. Now only the reverse effect.

No fucking way. That's why there are ugly ass autist faggots like you in the world.

No retard

80% of women sleepin with 20 or 10% of men is good because it forces human males to evolve more alpha. If the other 90% don't rage quit society into pieces

>If the other 90% don't rage quit society into pieces
That's literally what happens in your little case scenario. There's no hypergamous society because they tend to vanish pretty fast.

And these rational men of intelligence who deserve all the women are you, of course. But these dumb bitches are too stupid to recognise your true splendor. Wow, you sure showed us your superior itellect. Thx op

This. The father of the woman should choose, they lack the reasoning skills to make intelligent decisions.

Most women are pretty bipolar to put it nicely.
Th-this craziness will p-pass..

Typical shit tier beta Faggot
>Can't get bitches, I'll force them to love me.

Women want a flawless make with no disabilities or health issues, a job to keep them going, pointless shit.

I thought Elliot Rodgers was dead. Who wrote this?

As if in a fully patriarchal society any sane father would choose to give his daughter to a goon like you lmao

>Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.
>What a splendid young man, I bet he'll make a fine husband for my girl

This.

They aren't barbaric intentionally. It's an artifact of evolution that no longer has a place in the modern world. Our DNA things we are hunter gatherers still, the 20/80 rule fucking over society is simply a manifestation of this. The ultimate solution will be to alter the human genome through technology someday. Until then, arranged marriages are a necessary evil

Sounds decent. This is all part of a bigger Spiel though. This generation of men has been set up. There is no way we can ever catch up to these hyper caressed women who get any kind of social approval for free since they are 12. Also there are many different options for women regarding their lifestyle, none have a negative effect on their ability to achieve romantic intimacy, whereas men have to be successful always.
Making women have less rights however isn't the way to go. Men need their own revolution. We need to mold more options for ourselves. Probably wouldnt be a bad idea to not bash each others heads in, too.

im glad we're all on the same page here then

Did i speak rhetoric?

shit we already know senpi

>muh evolutionary psychology

Jesus. Let this stupid meme die. Recent methods using sequencing data from humans (read: not theoretical bullshitting) have found that significant directional selection for human traits and their respective allelic variants can occur in under 2,000 years.

We are not entirely different from our premodern ancestors, but arguing that they were identical to us in all meaningful, heritable social and intellectual dimensions is naive.

What are you even attempting to justify? That attractive women should be content to have ugly, speglord children by ugly sperglord men? Should ugly women get to be with attractive men too?

I think the concept of men having a large amount of influence over who a woman marries derives from the concept of inheritance and dowry. A girl probably isn't going to marry some stable boy, and lose any inheritance from her angry dad. If we returned to a proper system where people actually saved money, this influence would quickly return.

As for "choosing the right mate" this is done rather naturally in the collective sense, because people rarely marry far from their class and social status. Monetary reform would just reinforce this. If you're talking about just assigning people together based on their genetics, that seems a been unethical. People are already, for the most part, bound by class, as to who they marry - compulsory marriage/union with someone you don't really love outside of important situations such as with an aristocracy, is just being an edgelord.

The truth is that women will already go for the most rich and physically attractive mate as possible 99% of the time. This is actually a good natural and healthy balance to the state of modern society. Unfortunately we need to get rid of the traitors in the media, so that women can remember the joys of virginity, stable relationships, and family. These desires are already in many people (as for what they want for society, not necessarily themselves), so it shouldn't be too hard.

What you're saying is just usual frustration from someone heartbroken about the idea of never finding a girl who will love you unconditionally. You can find the right girl, and I'm sure you've overcome your selfish urges so you can get in shape, to get smarter, to earn more, and you'll find a girl in your same situation. If you haven't done those things then why would you deserve a girl's attention in the first place?

Remember that many people already know that refraining from degeneracy is preferred. We just need to reform the media and powers that be, so as to allow humanity to return to its natural state.

This. the female biological imperative serves a purpose, but has gotten out of hand due to conceptions of romantic love, birth control, and degeneracy. Wanting to fix these social issues is red pilled. Wanting to force women to fuck you if you are a fat, lazy shit is full edgelord.

On a side note, isn't it weird how Emma can look like a 10/10 in one picture and then a 4/10 in another? I don't know how, but she's like Schrodinger's Hermoine. Both pretty and ugly until you view the picture.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>rational men of intelligence
>Sup Forums

bible says woman is intended as a companion to men. as for them having rights, well, sure, but you need a man in the household who would guide them.. and the bible is real, evolution is not.

I understand where he's is coming from and understand you as well.
What you didn't get is that he values human progression a lot more than happy faces.
I would like to see us putting a man on mars. Who are these egocentric assholes that step on the brakes because muh feels and some photoshopped gays. fucking women have really lost the perspective, if they ever had one.

you are an idiot in the classic sense. you tried to get in touch with your feels and then tried to make a sensible post out of that.
Feels only make sense to people that have an IQ of ~120 or lower -and you've guessed it, women of course.
For smart and educated people feels and urges are nothing but a funny to look at mess.

you are a child and an idiot, pls don't ever get involved in politics. times are becoming rough for your kind

That's a fucking serb you twat

Fellow medpack, if you'd ever been to Geneva you'd have seen the "competition".

Competition is good as long as the most competitive is also the best for the future of the race. But women are selfish and brainless, they neither want the best for their race nore do they even consider anything past the wallet, the abs and the abillity to tunr into a carpet ASAP if they decide to go out with you.

In rural switzerland it's the opposite, young men from the town are more competitive because they learnt how female function and the way of nature becomes biaised because an entitled fuck went and destroyed a dynasty of farmer and put the region in poverty.

But it's not the woman's fault, I'd say we put too much value in "love" and "choice" (and I'm as libertarian as it can get) because those are easily fooled. If people asked their parents and grandparents before giving their wealth to a cunt maybe we wouldn't be so degenerate.

Contraception is the real evil permitting mass degeneracy.

Using contraception so that you don't get pregnant so that you can keep on indulging your appetite, is like eating and then throwing up so that you can keep on eating and indulging your appetite. It's unnatural and gross. Anyone that does this has no right to complain about degeneracy or slutty women without being called a hypocrite.

So you're just going to ignore what I said about women already marrying with people who are similar in class and intelligence? That they already strive for the best partner? This is preferred as it allows the best men and women to meet, naturally.

I'm a Fascist and a Nationalist, and believe me, I've given up on a lot of "ethical" dilemmas. A society should always move forward, and nature has already blessed us with our relationships naturally pairing the best together.

I know who you are though.

>within the ages of 15-23
>dressed like shit right now
>have a poor diet
>bad relationship with your family
>struggle with social skills
>took some IQ test and think you're the smartest person ever
>don't apply yourself at all
>feel entitled to a partner, and don't understand why other men get girls and not you

If you actually apply yourself, and make yourself better, you'll open up to a wider selection of women. But you're some loser who's probably going to exaggerate some qualities of his life to prove his worth to a stranger on an Uzbeki Scrap booking website.

You don't better yourself, and you aren't good communicating, that's why you don't get girls.

Make some excuse like

>they only go after niggers

or some shit.

The reason they're attracted to these people in the first place, is because they have something you don't, and you're not willing to recognize that.

Go ahead and ignore all the actual points I make and just say I'm talking out of emotion, I'm used to you selfish cucks, who can't comprehend the truth.

Nature handles all the requirements for better breeding.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip; you can't.

Oh, and of course, abortion, AKA slaughtering your child because it's an inconvenience. What could be more barbaric or unnatural than a women reaching into her womb, pulling out her own child, and throwing it in the trash? This is clearly more morally abominable than the holocaust.

>So you're just going to ignore what I said about women already marrying with people who are similar in class and intelligence? That they already strive for the best partner?

But like you said, it's not about women choosing who to marry, it's about all the filth that comes before marriage these days which defiles the marriage before it's even begun.

Of course.
I was arguing with him about some kind of selective breeding program for humans. I think we all agree that degeneracy and sex before marriage needs to end.

>The reason they're attracted to these people in the first place, is because they have something you don't, and you're not willing to recognize that.

Your whole post makes sense but you need to recognize that the brainwashing of mass media towards white girls breeding with chimps and jewish girls staying pure for their jewish husband is not fucking helping.

So nerds want to choose who women fuck. Hahahaha nice one cuckula.

>Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence.
This is true. We should do like the Romans (and many other people) did whereby the father, or next eldest male relative should the father die, has full control over a woman and when the woman marries, that control passes to the husband.

The idea of a paterfamilias is superb and served our ancestors very well. Letting women off the leash has been disastrous.

This

Based.

But you also forget to say that in a healthy society, ALL youngs mens would have a girl in their early 20's and not 80-20% cock carousel bullshit

>I know who you are though.
you don't
>25-30
>designer clothes all over
>/fit/izen
>family is fine
>took some real IQ test, IQ=136, SD15
>two degrees, own company is going strong
>I don't feel entitled to a bitching money drain, no thx lmao

who are you btw?

>Prove me wrong
>Pro tip; you can't.
what he said are we on the mars or not?
no we aren't so fuck you and your whiny post

>rational men of intelligence
wtf is this shit

>Switzerland
>Alpha

mein sides

In nature, males pick their mates.

literal sharia shitskin propaganda. just be fucking normal and stop overreacting. why do you have to go to extremes? there's shitton of males out there too and there's tons of good wife material ones you just need to weed out a right person from them all.