VicPol shoots thief

So a thief tries to run over a cop here in Melbourne and the cop shoots and kills him... no one has lost there mind...was he a white man so the left have nothing to bitch about ? or are people finally getting sick of the trash running lose and stealing shit unpunished and simply don't give a fuck.

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/02/05/57/man-killed-in-shootout-with-police-in-tullamarine

pic related hoping its some of these clowns.

FYI international bros, cops shooting people here isnt a common thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/man-shot-by-police-officers-injured-at-tullamarine/news-story/5b3fb0aef0b8dfa176827c46bb0bb32a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew lad

I hope they chimp out giving us more excuses to kill them or deport their ass

I fucking hate Apex with a passion to the point I thought of taking personal action myself

t. melbourne fag

Good. Im glad that piece of shit is dead.
I hope they shoot more. I hope people kill them in self defense when their homes get broken into.

Confirmed it was Apex

Picture of the victim
>Kuela Ahokava, who was shot dead by a police officer pinned to a van.

Source
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/man-shot-by-police-officers-injured-at-tullamarine/news-story/5b3fb0aef0b8dfa176827c46bb0bb32a

This is what Melbourne fags get for promoting Greens and sjw shit.

So ignorant, not all of us did vote for Greens you dumb fuck, and now people like myself have to suffer because the place is overrun with fucking SJWs

Melbourne used to be a great place ya cunt, I don't sleep properly anymore

I have not seen anyone complaining that this worthless shit heel was shot.
I believe there is a quiet majority of resentment for this shit and people are happy to see them suffer.

there is rumors of laws being passed in vic to come down hard on home invasions and car jacking with mandatory sentences, but i dont think anyone would think twice if you messed up someone coming into your house or trying to take your car.

shoo shoo

what suburb bro?

yeah i found the same thing on my own private social media page. . . alot of sympathy on news sites however.

fucking niggers

Only happened recently so give it some time

But in all fairness the reason why I said I hope they chimp out is because it will bring more attention to them and the media because half the shit is going unreported.
1 gang member down is SWEET but it's not enough to make a difference or put a stop to the crimes, The more Apex is exposed the more likely the government will crack down on them and hopefully deport every single one of those motherfuckers (or kill them)

Good. People are learning not to let these faggots loose. Shoot on sight

I was renting down at Casey but seeing as the crimes down there were more common I moved back into my parents house down in Rosebud

Aside from abbos I didn't even know you cunts had nogs.

ayy my grandma is in dromana on the hill, nice place to be in summer with all the dumbass rich hoes rolling around in next to nothing haha.

yeah a bunch somehow got let in from sudan even tho we're full they managed to slip in.

stand your ground laws when.

Apex are Africans who started to recruit Islanders?

It's a
Pacific Islander, Somalian, Sudanese and also Reports of Afghans too
All immigrants...

they need to extend the laws to anyone convicted of a crime to be deported for anything over 3 months not one year.

Very surprising there has been no "black lives matter" type reaction.

Very strange indeed.

If you want a certain reaction do as the Jews do and engineer it yourself. Fire up them twatter accounts.

that is what got me thinking.
why is no one flipping tables over this.....must be more to it

Police said yesterday they were apex car thieves, ie:africunt refugees.

The big reaction will come if there is doubt cast on the cop's story.

Being "pinned against the wall" by a car seems a bit suss given the cop was not badly injured.

Because no one gives a shit here, he was a criminal simple as.

The most annoying thing is melbournites letting these africans run rampant. I'm not to worried, they aren't criminally organised or doing money making crime just a bunch of dumb apes the police will lock up in the coming months.

This, if there is ONE upside to this, it is that the niggers are so fucking retarded that they their crime will be limited to stupid shit like break ins and the occasional homicide. If they were smarter (or human) they would actually milk the BLM narrative to come across as victims, while doing crimes every now and then.

Black Lives Matter exists to influence american politics. Remember, over 50% of protesters admit to being paid to protest.

>
>Melbourne used to be a great place ya cunt, I don't sleep properly anymore
Lol no
Its always been a woggy shit hole you retard

I voted OneNation faggot.

Nah. Soros doensn't fund them here yet. Also, our media is liberal as fuck but theres no chance they'll start defending niggers when they're caught actively committing crimes.

>tfw recently moved to the Sydney Eastern suburbs and haven't seen a non-white in the last 3 months

The govenment, both sides, chose to take in sudos/somalis as part of our UN accord responsibilities.

But you'll see more South African Jews than you will Anglos.

What happened with the Abo that was killed? Why did they protest?

>Also, our media is liberal as fuck but theres no chance they'll start defending niggers when they're caught actively committing crimes.
Don't invest so much faith in your media. You've literally said the same thing Leafs and Svens were saying 20 years ago.

True, they're rude cunts but at least they keep to themselves and are still white

>The most ruthless Sudanese gang in Melbourne, they don't give a fuck they've done many armed robberies and burglaries. The notorious apex gang is always on the news and is only in Melbournes southeast streets

He was a gud boi, he didgeridindu nnuffin

oh the UN why didn't you say so we all know how good there reputation and recommendations are.

same here when i lived in bankstown, sydney is a real shit hole.

- hahahha nice one m9-1

White is a bit of a stretch for some of them.
t. Used to live in Watson's Bay, went to school at Rose Bay

t. apex member
Q&A

Multiculturalism at its finest.

I've heard they are recruited my middle eastern gangs to steel luxury cars to be chopped and sent over seas.

Don't get me wrong, I loath those useless fucks at the UN, but that's why there is afticans here

> His accomplice, a 22-year-old Derrimut man named Penisimani
> Penismani

Isn't the woman behind the BLM hashtag now in Australia as well? If she starts attacking police over this we need to demand her visa be revoked.

Melbourne got a dirty fat red pill after the Moomba parade and subsequent stories of carjackings and home invasions

To many people it's becoming more apparent why Americans are so protective of their guns. In 96 when Howard brought in the controls we didn't have gangs of literally niggers roaming our streets.

classic, also it's drilled into every childs head that "we colonized the noble abo and now must help them" whereas nobody knows or gives a shit about Somalians.

>melbourne fag
Redundant m8.

I live in the Eastern Suburbs and I see niggers and pakis here now...

I wouldn't put it past Waleed Aly to push BLM rubbish.

The immigration dept gave these "people" a pass despite being a scourge on every country they reside in..
Also fuck these judges they don't seem to care that justice is supposed to be blind and that the public safety is the chief concern.

I wouldn't expect a BLM type reaction over this from any community other than the Sudanese, and nobody takes those cunts seriously. Aside from the suds, the only people in Aus that have a problem with the police are bogans, and will bogans really be all that fussed over a dead nigger?

why haven't you become An Hero yet ?

>Joshua Iviiti
>Penisimani Ahokava
Those aren't white names.

>Penisimani is the brother of Kuela Ahokava, 23, who was shot dead by police after a confrontation at a Tullamarine factory yesterday, The Herald Sun reported.
>Penisimani

Did i just get memed by the 9 news?

Truly inspiring. These vibrant youths from all over the world can come together to rob, rape, terrorize and kill whitey.

You are ignorant m8.

The leftists here take all their cues from the USA.

They were doing BLM protests (for no reason) just a few weeks ago.

>Picture of the victim
>victim
>implying the nigger gang member was the victim

Heh, nice conditioning, kid.

But Sup Forums isn't all sunshine and rainbows. You've got potential just being here... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Sup Forumsack? To join these esteemed user ranks? To call yourself a member of the Path Of Light?

See you on the boards....

Nicely memed m8.

>I thought of taking personal action myself
Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. So your disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. You must be a creature of the pond, green, terrible...
You must become a frog.

I would love to be a vigilante but I like to be asleep by 9:45 at night

He's pretty "white". Did his mother coalburn or something?

>a police spokesman said "the assailant appeared to have been dressed in a home-made green frog, or toad, outfit. The attack was by all account horrific, he swept out of the storm drain throwing what seems to bee human faeces while screaming "REEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT SCREEEEE""

>an artist's impression of the man wanted by police was later released

People are patrolling neighbourhoods iirc

is that the grinch?
>tfw nazi frogs steal christmas and the lives of criminal scum

Yeah, Soros just funds that Get Up organisation that's been pushing their "progressive" bullshit here.

Quite amusing chaps.

Fuck I'd laugh if someone killed an apex member in their home with a spear

still remembers how those fuckers chimp out during Moomba

t. Carltonfag

He is pacific islander
read

You poor bastard. The only thing that stops me from killing myself for living in Sydney is knowing I could've been born in Melbourne.

carlton im sorry user how do you deal with that left wing pinko shit all around you ?

ISLANDER
S
L
A
D
E
R