Man rage-kicks a dog

Why is everyone in this video so weak and ineffective?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHHzf0JnqfM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HahahAHhah
and they just let him go

got the full backstory though??

hopefully this will help wake up those white faggots

i thought dog owners were supposed to be tough. what pussies. fucking beta dogs too. don't even defend themselves.

its San Francisco
possibly the lowest testosterone (excluding the feral niggers) city besides Seattle

Lmfao then he just picks up his beagle and walks off like nothing happened. Fucking pathetic.

Love the beta nu-male with the fagbeard though. Tried to "tackle" him... I guess?

Based nigger.

These limp wristed faggots should be having white children, not useless dogs. I sincerely hope all their vile little fur babies get hit by a car.

GOD DAMN! TOP 10 ANIME FIGHT SCENE RIGHT THERE!

In all fairness though, while I agree its not cool to kick dogs, who knows what happened before he kicked the dog. Sounds to me like her dog was attacking his dog and she wasn't trying to help out. I've beat the shit out of dogs before for attacking my dog, punched them in the head and beat it with a stick, that's my fucking dog

Islam sees dogs as dirty, so you can't own one as a pet.
>tfw I'm starting to like Islam just because libcucks will perish

You know what I kind of side with the nigger on this, everyone in this situation is a faggot, but the nigger is less of a faggot than them.

Some cunt who has her dog, which she probably treats better than humans, carelessly lets it do whatever the fuck it wants, goes onto attack black man's dog, then the bitch it all like, "whatever, it happens..." and walks off like nothing happened.

this guy can take a beating, or that guys hits were kitten farts

How the fuck am I supposed to know why he kicked it from that video that doesn't even show it? I really fucking hate faggots that show shit half-way without giving any sort of story as to what lead up to it. For all we know the guy could have been justified

I think the dude is filipino or something

If i had to guess some ones dog attacked his dog, and the owner did nothing
happened to my dog twice, will never go to a dog park ever again.

>Duboce park

SF. this should be entertaining.

That guy jumped on his back like a faggot. You gotta pull his head back while you kick out the back of his knee. It's ridiculously easy to take someone down from behind but that guy was just a fucking turd.

Also that was kinda funny seeing all those fags freak out, they all sound so incredibly fucking gay thank god on earth I don't live in SF

Found the Ahmed.

Hahaha what liberal faggots.

I bet he still walks his dog in the park the next day and the hipsters pace around him like scared women.

This.

Like I said in my previous post, my dog has been attacked before. I beat the SHIT out of the attacking dog, and I don't care. Your dog is your family

lol its a nigger/spic/asian MUTT of a person

dog got REKT

Hahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahhaha what the fuck am I watching

This is like a parody of what you'd think low-test faggots would be like, but it's real.

>those lisps
>that body language
>that awkward half-hearted tackle
>those accents
>that woman
>fucking dogs

I thought Chicago was cucked. This is way worse than I knew existed.

>dude barely even connects, dog is fine
WHOA WHOA WHOA CALL THE COPS THIS MADMAN ALMOST SMASHED THAT PUPS BRAINS IN!
That guy was a fucking moron but the owner and everybody aorund them were idiots.

N O C O N T E X T

Not watching, I can view the worst Isis has to offer but I can't stomach violence against dogs

This is why white people will be replaced by my savage peers.

R E T A R D

pussy

Holy shit the first guy swings like a wet noodle.

>I'M CALLIN THE COPS, SOMEBODY STAAHP HIM

Kek
You could probably make the argument that the women is racist and felt uncomfortable around the black guy
Dogs pick up on that shit

That's why so many dogs hate niggers here

A

FUCKING

LEGO

>someone grab him
>someone grab him

There is no context, all we see is everyone holding back the guy in the beginning without any explanation as to why. He kicked the dog half way through but who the fuck knows why, he probably had a good reason if he did

>sum wun gRAb him
>DON'T do it man
>DONT do it
>I'm calling the cops
>I'm cawling

Holy shit I cannot believe this. People make fun of the Midwest, but they definitely do not act like this

lmao dude they literally say why hes mad
its because her dog jus

>queue the typical woman standing around screaming "someone do something"

FUCK THAT DOG

NIGGER GOOK BTFOs DOG LOVERS

I love how

>hurr no context

Ignore this post.

Liberal faggots with dogs

Thought this was Gachimuchi at first

>everyone runs at him, and does nothing

Also fuck that nigger dog

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A POLICE STATION
BOOM DONE
OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT THE FUCKING GUN
FUCKING BUILD IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many facebook likes did you get today you fruitcake

Dog owners are the worst - especially the kind of faggots who think they're entitled to bring theirs all around town and into parks.

Also, you know most of the faggots crying for the police tacitly support BLM. Fuck them.

>Found the leaf
Good goy, just get a dog, you don't need to have children until you fine "the one" and get that great job you want in your late 30's

Hey, don't insult dogs. I've got a German Shepard who's one of the most reliable living things I've ever had the pleasure to know in my life. It's the beta dogs like Chihuahuas that are shitty. Labs, Retrievers, Dobbermans, Shepards, and Huskies are all great dogs. They'll be especially handy when the Race War breaks out :)

Ok nevermind my other posts. SF is full of faggot liberals, chink did the right thing. Fag dog owners need to take responsibility for their animals and because it's Commiefornia everyones a faggot

> San Francisco
> Wondering why everyone is weak an ineffective

This is now a nigger haiku thread:

yo waddup dog.
I see you like kickin' dogs,
you my dog, dog.

Wveryone be me must learn you effiminate faggot

notice the differance in outrage , this is what nigs did to a man . and wheres the outrage? youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

HHHHHOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY RRRREEEEEEEEE

STUPID FUCKING DOG LOVING FAGGOTS SUCK A FUCKING COCK I HOPE YOH ALL DIE IN TRAFIC CAR ACCIDENTS AND LEAVE YOUR FAMILIES $60,000 IN DEBT AND YOUR PARENTS KILL THEMSELVES SO THEIR FAGGOT DOGS BECOME RUN AWAYS AND GET EATEN BY SOME GOOK

CALIFORNIA GENOCIDE NOW

Takes one video of an asian guy kicking a dog to prove what colossal faggots you all are. We get it, you're better than everyone else in real life and on the internet.
This goes to anyone who thought the guy was right or wrong, hates or loves dogs, thinks California is shit etc.
You don't have to be such a faggot about it. This is why people make fun of Sup Forums. You prove yourself to be a butthurt sperg. This is an anonymous image board, nobody cares about how tough you are or claim to be.

Fuck off pussy you beta

You are low test

Stfu pathetic numale

Awww fur baby. Im glad when white children get cancer. Only limp wristed freaks have babies aka useless trash

Owning dogs in a city as dense and small as san francisco is evil. Dogs need open space, not 150m2 apartments.

Also look at all those nu-males

No the midwest sucks it's just a bunch of boring cornfields and racist white inbred cousin fucking rednecks and Trump supporters, you'd hate it and nobody should ever go there.

Seriously stay the fuck out.

Lol hope anyone who has white children suffers cancer and their family gets ALS

Dogs are the niggers of the animal world anyways

>Racist white inbred cousin fucking rednecks and Trump supporters

Only inbred trash arent trump supporters

Dude, I've been in a million confrontations like this. Nobody acts like this. People get heated, fight, and disperse. People with low tones voices calling each other "pussies" and "faggots" while swinging. Maybe we throw a rock at the person's windshield and run. Not a big deal.

This shit is unreal. These people should all be deported. At least the black guy took a little initiative and stirred the pot by kicking the dog

>Only limp wristed freaks have babies aka useless trash

This is unfortunately true, thanks to feminism

>I'm calling the cops
WHY

When will people learn to take matters into their own hands?

>someone grab him
Why not grab him yourself

Women...

shoveldog.gif

Let me guess, the numale's dog attacked the flip's and the numale (like with everything in his life) took 0 responsibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

Fuck dogs.
The only good one is a dead one. It's why I used to leave out upsidedown frisbies of anti-freeze around the neighborhood.
Stupid ass dogs would drink it and die. Nothing made me happier than seeing a dead dog on the side of the road.
Heck to this day I still swerve to hit dogs when I'm driving. I've only got 3 so far though.
:(

Had any for lunch today yet, Ming Fang?

kek did I trigger you maple nigger?

Those are koreans, and maybe starving mainlanders

Actually thats asians

Why couldnt he have kicked down some shitty racist momument like the jefferson memorial

When will you learn thats illegal.

That one cunt tries to knee him

its always the nigger

MOM'S GONNA FREAK XDDDDD
Look I showed Sup Forums! heh... nothing beats activating their almonds ;::^)^)

OUTTA MY WAY FUCKING DOG SHITS

You must be one miserable faggot, friend. Only a depressed psycho would kill dogs for fun.
The ideal man would have the following:
Himself
A wife
At least two kids, both white
At least 5 firearms
A large, alpha dog
Only faggots hate dogs

man its been a while

>Noone actually does anything
Lmao. Why? I mean seriously why don't they do anything. I can't understand. Just "WHOOOAAAHH man I'm gonna post on facebook" the only person with half a nut grabbed him from behind and then didn't know what to do with his catch. What the fuck is this? If you have beef and mean it then lay into him why the fuck would you not holy shit.

I honestly can't understand. Did tackle man not want to miss the opportunity to be humiliated by a poc?

Try that shit across the Bay in Oakland

I think you are talking about whites

Bahahahahah

We don't even know what happened. Someones dog bit him? Bit his dog? Obviously he has a reason to be upset.

>someone grab him

>Im calling the cops

>fags with beards and quaffed hair

Im dead.

I don't want dogs to hurt and suffer, but I really can't stand them.

It's not even the dogs as much as dog owners. They are seriously creepy about it like 85% of the time. They act like the dog is human, or sometimes even their child.

It's a fucking animal people. It doesn't have a soul. Don't hurt or torture them or whatever, but don't treat them like a person. They are far below people.

Nigger kicks a dog in douche park?

Gotta love Kafirs. The funny thing is, they are no better than dogs with their material, non-religious lives without meaning only living to reproduce & eat

Kafir kicking a dog is like bee stinging a bee

Why are so many dog owners ugly women and feminist nu-male faggots?

Nah, I just hate dogs.
I hate them barking nonstop at 6am.
I hate them walking around randomly running at me when I'm out jogging.
I hate them taking shits in my yard.
And I live in a nice neighborhood (houses upwards of 300k).

Dogs serve no useful purpose anymore. We aren't out hunting for food. The days of needing dogs around are over.

Please keep doing what you're doing.

Probably a nigger over reacting but i've defended my dog before and will again. Dogs act different and the sound is always way worse than it actually is. Warnings like a snap or snarl are there to warn dogs, aggression will be met with aggression from me as although part greondaal she's a big pussy and prefers to run. I have no trouble reading a well trained dog

You have no nuts

Then get the fuck out of their country ahmed.
Oh wait let me guess, you're an actual white Canadian cuck faggot who shitposts on here all day with all the Sup Forums stereotypes about hating white people.
Or you're just a simple troll.
Either way, commit suicide you worthless fuck.

I'd kick all those dogs, and I love dogs.

Fuck with me.

I don't see a problem with this video at all. Don't own a fucking dog if you're not going to train it. Everytime another persons dog misbehaves towards me or trys to to be aggresive towards me in someone else's house, I always punch them right in the mouth while the owner is doing something. AND GEUSS WHAT HAPPENS. The dog behaves with me forever.

TL;DR?
If you have a dog, train it or it's getting socked in the mouth.

Dogs are loyal companions who can understand human speech, they're the next best thing we have to other humans. Not to mention they make great assets should SHTF. You shouldn't treat them like babies, I agree, only numale faggots and old ladies do that. But you should treat dogs like loving companions and friends.
Well, except for small dogs. Fuck them. They're the liberals of the dog world, can't do shit for themselves and have to leech off of others to get anything and then basically bite the hand that feeds them.

liberals always seem shocked when a colored person acts up. in their minds only white people are capable of committing wrong doings

>hate them running at me while I'm jogging

THIS. Holy shit this. Faggots act like their precious little pit bull is totally harmless while it lunged at me with it's teeth showing and spit flying out of it's mouth. I've gotten into so many arguments with nig-bowl owners about this

probably. He's yells the owner cant take responsibility for the dog.