God-tier states

Iowa

what's a delaware

oregon is the most beautiful state

fight me

/thread

the fug is this

my nigga

Half an hour of nothin, between Maryland and New Joizy?

Only Kansasfags, Illinoisfags, and some Iowafags will disagree

The only thing I don't like about you is how many niggers you have down there. Otherwise Missouri is breddy gud.

California is the best state landscape-wise

>t. cancer capital of the nation

I went to Rodes Island back when I was 11 and I thought it was okay not sure if I'd call it god-tier though

You only wish you lived in Johnson County you inbred faggot

Anything that's not in the south or west is immediately relegated to boring who-cares tier

And this is coming from a kiwi, that's how boring and pointless northern states are

no fucking shit. that doesnt mean you can illegally travel there whenever you want

New Castle reporting in.

I just moved here from NJ for work. This is the most exposure I've had to working class black people in my life. Delaware is full of friendly people, I'm actually happy here and I think I'm starting to believe in multiculturalism.

There are containment areas for a reason, also it's not as bad as other slave states

would you look at that another butthurt Kansasfag

Yeah it's got to be the best slave state and the part near Iowa is pretty good.

I like Arkansas too but there's WAY too many niggers down there unless you go to the deliverance-tier back country.

>you will never live in joco
>you will always be a resident of some backwoods shithole like Springfield or Columbia

That must sick man. Isn't joco worth more than the entire state of Missouri combined? Sad!

>Isn't joco worth more than the entire state of Missouri combined
GDP of MO is greater than GDP of KS, nice try though

Per capita income of JoCo is 40x higher than anywhere in missouri, and the economic engine of all Kansas city.

What? You think the patrons of the Plaza are coming from Independence? You think the lawyers and businessmen of downtown kc drive home to Raytown??

Dover. How's New Castle? I agree, Delaware folk are some of the most mellow around.

Where do all the chiefs and royals players live?

Top kek

[Citation Needed]

It wouldn't surprise me. Delaware politicians are bought by tobacco, food and drug companies. We reek of corruption.

beautiful but buttfuck nothing to do

t. 97301 here