Why do the jews prevent me from finding a gf?

Why do the jews prevent me from finding a gf?

Kill yourself you self loafing faggot.

You've got to learn to accept the way you look, etc and just not give a fuck. It can be hard but its achievable. Women hate insecure men, and I mean HATE. Its one of the worse things to reveal to a girl you're interested in. Just b itself bruh heh

>LE JEWS XD POL SO CRAZY XDD
sage

Lower your standards, fatty.

>Be Nat Soc
>Realize you are not fit to survive
>Blame Jews

Cuz they want you to find a bf or become a transgender syrian refugee.

why dat seal so sad doe

I'm going to let you know a little secret: It's not da jooz, it's you

What do you have to offer a woman in the first place?

ooga booga
muh dick

Catch is you have to go to Syria first

KEK

You just gotta take more redpills, bro

someone post the bar graphs

we need more graphs

This is what the average Sup Forumsster belive.

GIVE ME A GF ALREADY YOU JEW FUCK

Never. All the white women belong to us, goy.

>white women

but you can get beautiful lady boy instead

you wouldn't be so sure if you saw my face

Haha it's because you touch yourself at night.

No really.. I'm serious, check out NoFap.

how big is your dick? I heard SE asians aren't too lucky.

they don't want you to mate m8. It's okay though bro. Fuck kikes. You just have to find a based japanese girl or soemthing.

post this on ur FB

tons of puss guaranteed

the bantz. Seriously though--you're joking about being serious about being a joke right? Funny guys. Funny guys.

One day you can come over and meet my family. You were wrong about us all along, I'll say. You were wrong about us all along.

They don't want the whites to reproduce.

>why doesn't the patriarchy let me find a bf

Where were you, when babby seal cry?
Was robot cry too?

Get some estrogen and become a gf yourself

>Jewish women are SO awful that Jews have to abduct white women through a massive global conspiracy

Somehow I blame global warming for it, not the Jews.

Exactly.

Think of it from a women's point of view. They are attracted to strength. They don't want some beta cuck bf/husband. They want someone who can provide for them and protect them. And in provide for I don't mean in the beta way. Women want to be provided for when shit hits the fan, something that a beta will not be able to do. Coming across as a whiny insecure faggot is literally the biggest turn off to them. You might as well be a faggot in their eyes because that's how good a chance you'll have with them.

I second this. Global warming in the last ten years has made it possible for commiefornians to survive up here, and impossible for me to survive anywhere else that there might be redpilled females.