Le Dilbertman

The meme prophet strikes again.... This time showing off his dime... I'm jelly... How does his persuasion work?!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
conservative-headlines.com/2012/04/miscegenation-single-most-dangerous-activity-a-young-white-female-can-engage-in/
instagram.com/kristinabasham/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Miscegenation

>caring about miscegenation
>not wanting to marry and impregnate Persian women thus fulfilling the last dream of Alexander

Not that she's Persian but whatever.

She gold diggin

I feel as tho I'll never meet anyone. Makes me want to die sometimes

Have you tried exercising and eating healthy or alternatively just doing drugs

I'm pretty fit 5'2 around 150. Medical resident, doing military service.

I do woodworking, coffee roasting and cooking in my free time. Seems like nothing is working out tho. Most of the times that It works out, the girls flake. Gets me down sometimesz

>implying I want to create genetic defectives
>implying I find non-Whites attractive
>implying that I want to increase my chances of divorce and disease

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp

conservative-headlines.com/2012/04/miscegenation-single-most-dangerous-activity-a-young-white-female-can-engage-in/

Read Erectus Walks Among Us. It's a tad too multiregional for me, but pretty good.

>Individuals in the resulting mulatto population of 100 men and 100 women now breed among themselves. The percentage of white and black DRAs in subsequent mulatto populations will gradually increase to their stable level of 2% again, i.e. there will now be 4 white DRAs and 4 black DRAs in the mulatto population of 200, i.e., 2 white DRAs and 2 black DRAs in the men and the same in the women. The probability that a male carrying a white DRA will mate with a female carrying another white DRA is 1/2500 (2/100 x 2/100) and the probability that a male carrying a black DRA will mate with a female carrying another black DRA will also be 1/2500, so the probability that one of those two types of matings will occur is 1/1250. The probability that a mulatto child will inherit two copies of either the white DRA or the black DRA and will die is now twice as high as that a white or black child would have died in the two unmixed populations; miscegenation has doubled the chances that a child will die from having two copies of a DRA. 8

>his dime
>not a blond or even white
absolutely disgusting

The dime has lost some value.

>black/white is the only kind of miscegenation

ok

You're only 5'2? Bro

>implying the other mixes are better

Yep. Eh what can you do. I got my mom's genetics (dad 's side is taller, like my little bro is 6'0).

It's all kinds of fucked. Meh still got to start as a running back back in high school. That and defensive line.

im beginning to hate this dilbert mother fucker

hes pompous

>actually being blond or having a blond girl
Disgusting

>she
>white

pick none

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOO SHE LOOKS LIKE A DILBERT CHARACTER

He understands how people think and has written the best analysis of this election. He's still a cuck at heart, but he recognizes Trump's brilliance.

get out achmed. dont be jealous

Wow nice gf

Then fond a girl interested in woodworking, coffee, etc.

wait are you a girl? 5'2 seems to small for a non midget man

Why would I be jealous?

I probably wouldn't lead with coffee roasting

>5'2
user...

>be white man
>find non-white gf

just that ez

>mention about how you agree with Trump about a lot of stuff
>still too pussy to outright endorse him

I'm a guy

He's just ahead of the game.

because you know white people are the most attractive/intelligent/tallest/

You can. Some people are interested in that.

Bestiality is dating on easy mode.

she's a literal instagram whore

i wonder how many times she's been shit and pissed on by saudis

instagram.com/kristinabasham/

True. I tend to source coffee too whenever I'm doing clinics in the Philippines during my time off with my family.

i can't think of a less dull topic of conversation. if you want to give her a bag of coffee beans you roasted that's sweet, but no one wants to talk about it.

she's got a masters in financial economics t

>implying

There are people interested in anything and even if they aren't interested you gave to deliver it in such a way that it is interesting.

Actually Scots are taller on average

gotta pay off those student loans somehow

This guy is a typical boomer faggot that doesn't want to do anything to radical.

I wish they would all just fuck off and retire and let us clean up the world.

are scottish people not white?

Reminder that Scott Adams likes to go on Reddit pose as a fan and defend himself from any criticism. The dude has legit mental problems

Shilling is persuasive.

>le master of persuasion
>couldn't even persuade himself to fatherhood
literally the one (1) objective of a man, and he failed

He literally defended the people who fired him in the 70s for being white.

Do you have a source for that? That's just too pathetic to be true

>tfw just realized that Adam's entire "persuasion" shtick is nothing more than an attempt to rationalize his mental illness

Im scottish and so is my girlfriend and we are apparently not white to you.

>implying

I saw that. He's a cuck, but he knows how people think.

Why do you anons like this know it all fuck again?

On his periscope he calls people "conspiracy theorists" mockingly for mentioning Clinton crimes. He shits on Trump at any given moment, claiming he doesn't know what he's talking about and solely relies upon manipulation/persuasion.

Anytime someone mentions something that doesn't align with his political views he says the other people have confirmation bias, while assuming all of his beliefs are baseline.

Did you see his Stefan interview? such a smug piece of shit.
Also all of his analysis is pretty obvious shit.

i don't have autism, i am aware of this. but you could not be a shithead and assume people want to talk about roasting coffee beans, when you have anything else you are free to talk about.

scottish people arent even the tallest, so no

say what you will the UPN Dilbert series was comedy gold.

>He literally defended the people who fired him in the 70s for being white.

Boomer men are complete faggots iv found and the most selfish cunts in society.

They let feminism and multiculturalism flourish.

Its as if the fear of the World Wars seeped into their genetic code and made them complete cucks.

You are mentally ill

Taller than the average white and im really tall

Wouldn't surprise me.

SeeHis blog is pretty good. He isn't a Trump supporter, but he recognizes that Trump persuades people effectively.

>citation needed

Okay, that's true. I was thinking he could join a club or message board or whatever to talk about it with a woman.

I was thinking if he met a girl at a bar he shouldn't bring up roasting beans. more of joke than serious advice.

No fuck you

That really says alot about him. He is a complete cuck who thinks diversity for the sake of diversity is good

>Drumpf fucks up and drops in the polls
>guys let me explain, this is an ancient Chinese psychological strategy where you use the power of suggestion to

>Drumpf

>She's 28
>He's 59

She got implants and most likely extensions but stll bretty good.

I suspect Adams would be more pro-Trump if he wasn't with a sandnegress

>tfw you realized persuasion is real

>blue eye contacts

I always kek when the xenos try to be white and end up looking like a Mengele experiment.

dat low center of gravity

What are you fucking stupid? Everyone here needs to go for some fucking sales training.

HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk

>5'2
M-M-M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Dilbert has been wrong very often, but just brushes it off and his small cult eats it up. He's a very very low rent persuader.

I'm pretty sure the real act of persuasion in all this for him is convincing people that he knows way more about what he's talking about than he actually does.