If he can transform into anything, why doesn't he just transform into a dragon and eat everyone?

If he can transform into anything, why doesn't he just transform into a dragon and eat everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6NtWZR97mxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude.... it's just a movie....

I guess it's too proud and arrogant for that. It wants to play with its victims and marinate them in fear, not just slaughter them.

Why didn't he keep allahu akbaring factories?

Doesn't it feed on fear?

because it was injured billions of years ago fighting an incomprehensibly large turtle and can't do much of shit nowadays

Why didnt he just transformed his way into mordor?

He would miss out on his dinner if he ate them.

irl dragon would be pretty scary desu, my thinking was that because it can be harmed by physical objects it wouldnt wanna show up in a form where it will feel the full might of a worlds military

He feeds on kids but they taste better when they're scared.

>it wouldnt wanna show up in a form where it will feel the full might of a worlds military
It only shows itself to certain people.

Yes and OP is being a fag, a nufag if you will since he is ignoring a major plot point that is literally outright said at the end of the movie before they "kill" IT.

Also can only take forms based on the fear of specific people.

It stays most of the time as a clown because it's what kids fear the most. It considers the act as "seasoning the meat" before he devours them.

Objectively the better child molester

He transforms in Rhodan and Paul Bunyan in the book.

I want Penny to pop inside me.

If he can transform into anything why doesn't he do something with his receding hairline?

>it feed on fear

Then why won't he tranform into Drumpf?

bald people invoke horror and disgust

what do you mean user, he's a clown

Because he can only do as much as you're scared. He can't even eat, ya until you're actually scared.

Pennywise a cute, a C U T E

What is IT's true form?

I don't know man. Why didn't It go to a big city instead of settling for some bumfuck town in Maine?

>Implying IT didn't.

incomprehensibe glowing orange mass, scales, lights that kill you when you look at them
his true form best expressed in this world takes the form of a weird lookin spider

Why didnt they show what happened to Pennywise's two minions?

Will they be in chapter 2?

>I don't know man. Why didn't It go to a big city instead of settling for some bumfuck town in Maine?

Or a warzone? Or a refugee camp?
Is IT the only one of its kind?

no, but it is the last of its kind.

Was there orgy scene? Drider? giant space turtle?

no, next movie, next movie

I can't believe a poem company hasn't done a parody of the train scene

You people think of some strange headcanon

There was never an orgy in the book.

>next movie, next movie, next movie
ftfy

Maybe it's trying to play it safe by staying in sleepytown USA. Maybe previous IT's went big and eventually got btfo'd for their trouble. This IT is content with staying low key and only eating a kid every once in a while, thus never becoming more than a local urban myth.

WOAH

TOPICAAAAAAL!

WOOOAH

FAKE NEWS

I mean, since the current movie takes place during the cold war, he could have just turned himself into a bunch of soviet missiles and nuked the entire country

>ben kisses beverly
>not mike

dropped, I don't care if this is the scariest movie since the invention of the fucking camera. Because of that one little detail, the movie is automatically shit.

this. as if stephen king would do anything as stupid as that.

Having sex with each of the boys one at a time in turn is not what an orgy is.

He needs fear, not just death. Could have gotten creative and become a fire and brimstone preacher maybe?

>monster feeds on fear

>He needs fear

i mean, they called it the Red SCARE for a reason, user

I thought Bill was the one that she's into?

It went to the middle of nowhere. Before Derry, before people. And it marked Derry, influenced Derry's growth and probably restricted it so that things would stay quiet.

I would hazard that it has relatives. Like whatever gave birth to the Crimson King

look stephen king books get weird

He's a weird cosmic horror that feeds off the life force it instills fear into and is able to feel what you fear it mostly just wants to feed off of you. It has a weird not so distant relative that does the same thing but it makes you laugh. IT chose very specifically what it wanted to do every step of the way.

wait, does the book say it is part of a species?

Touche'. Thought you were the faggot from the other thread saying it was cut from the final draft.

Was Stephen King the turtle ?

He doesn't need fear. If you read the book he will pretty much kill and eat anyone, but when he eats someone who is terrified, they taste better. And kids scare easier so they're his main target./

It tells Bill (i think its bill) that its the last of its kind while they're having some fucking mind battle towards the end of the book.

I need to watch the movie again but was there a brief glimpse of a huge monster (perhaps the spider) when IT was defeated and disappeared down that dark well?

The basement scene earlier made it seem like IT was being pulled back like he was a lure for an even greater monster.

yeah, it was gangbang!

Nobody cared about it. It was a hot topic when talked about but he honest, how much time do you spend thinking about North Korea? Same concept. Maybe IT could become some military man and visit a family and scare them into thinking a Russian is attacking them?

>IT
>Eats people
How did I miss this??!

no, but the being that created the turtle did create the real life stephen king in our world, for the purpose of telling his stories so that one character in one of his book series will know what to do by reading those books. if stephen king dies before finishing all his books every world will be destroyed.

according to stephen king

Exactly. I fucking hate when Sup Forums uses the wrong terms.

No faggot, she never took on more than one. They ran a train.

I wish this were true.

No one could conceive what Drumpf would become in the 80s.

i jerked off to the sex train when i was younger

she's into all of the boys, or rather, all the boys get into her.

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 63 / 7 / 28 / 1 [Up
You're right that would have made a much better movie. God I'm glad we have such auters here on Sup Forums to come up with such great idea.

IT is the spider they're creatures from Roland's world in Dark Tower. They go travel from reality to reality to wreak havoc.

But It only partially consumes people. The Losers think that it's possible It eats people physically because thats what kids think monsters do. That expectations set rules that It has to obey because of It's glammer.

The way It being a Werewolf made it vulnerable to Silver

Then none of the fucking story makes sense. They based the fuck out of it with rebar. They- a bunch of kids. Also it closes doors on them that conveniently open. Also it stops pursuit.
Be real son, it's powered on fear. Otherwise it would have basically LET them go in every scene of this film. It had millions of chances and instead kept fucking with them when it could have killed them, even when it was in danger.

>just a movie

Also a book and a tv miniseries

They ran a train on her. That's not what an orgy is.

Wut?

>They based the fuck out of it with rebar.
that only worked because they believed that beating someone with rebar would work
or something

>IT
>Information Technology
>Consumes people just like facebook and twitter

Are you a fucking ass?

anyone have the webm of him doing that dance or some shit?

eh, i'm not going to get into too much of an argument here, but the book pretty clearly lays out that at the end of the day, Pennywise is just a lovecraftian creature that works in ways that don't make sense.

Also, It is extremely egotistical, and gets hellbent on not just killing the kids (which it could do at any time) but driving them insane with fear THEN killing them.

Try phonetics

Nah nigger, fuck that. They but a spike through its head and it just retreated instead of killing them all there and then. If it wasn't because
>muh bravery lmao
Then IT is retarded and no longer scary in ANY respect.

IT fully believes its the strongest thing in the universe, and only starts to self reflect a little bit as its dying for the final time. Silly IT.

A better joke would be that IT sounds like EAT.

God you're a nerd

full version?

so your saying it was an orgy?

So it has to live up to your expectations of a monster. I believe that monsters take the form of gfs who will gibe pusy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm

This was actually a pretty good scene, but fuck me if the dancing out of context isn't funny as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6NtWZR97mxw

I swear to god that Stephen King is fucking autistic and mad enough to make a sequel where Trump is actually pennywise

>lul they're both ORANGE LMAO!!!!

The madman may do it.

No, orgy is simultaneous sex, gang bang where one girl takes on multiple guys, this is neither, ask the guys waited patiently, it's a train. One after the other. Do you ever have sex?

Nope. Nothing that could be described as an orgy ever happens in the book.

You're right, technically they ran a train on her.

>not doing cool shit before killings
No, that makes perfect sense. It's the idea that it would allow itself to get killed that astounds me. If their confidence doesn't impede it and/or it doesn't need their fear to function it should have killed them multiple times. Hell, they should never have gotten past the first encounters. Why didn't it kill Fatty then and there in the library. We've established that it's perfectly fine with multi-kills. He could kill the librarian and eat the fat-kid who's scared gormless quite easily.
Pride makes sense in a lot of ways. Wanting to harass and let them stew in fear waiting for a moment that they could never see coming.
Letting itself get killed is existentially invalid, Eldritch or not.

Can a bookfag explain to me why Bev survives but the other floaters are fucked?

the longer you're in the deadlights the more of you it takes

that doesnt happen in the book.

bills wife is kidnapped as a lure in the future. she is hanging from a web. also in the movie, the floating kids are probably already dead.

There's no way that we can unpack this with it making sense, since King is an inconsistent writer and he's writing about an inconsistent entity.

But maybe it works something like this: It's true form is the incorporeal orange deadlights. When it manifests physically, it turns into what you fear, and can physically harm you. But this also means that you can harm it if it's Form is something that can be harmed, like the werewolf and silver. So if you think you can rebar the fuck out of It, then you can.

The moral of the story is overcoming your fears and growing up, so this actually makes sense as Pennywise's weakness.

>he

stop assuming it's gender shitlord

i've heard so much contradictory shit about the nature and origin of pennywise. i heard it was a single creature born in a dimension outside our universe. i heard it actually IS the living embodiment of the deadlights dimension. now i hear it's part of a species.