Have you ever met black Africans?

Have you ever met black Africans?
How were they?

Attached: hitler youth 1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.85M)

Two I guess personally. Both DR Congo.

They literally can't live without fucking someone mentally or physically, regardless of gender
This is due to the extremely low iq compared to east asian here
All employees are pretty shocked that black Africans can be this retarded and useless compared to japanese or other east asians

>Have you ever met black Africans?

Fortunately no.

Good friend of mine is from The Gambia.
Sweet dude, not a bad bone in his body.
He's also 6'4 and has a thick accent. He goes on VR chat and fucks with people.

Quite a few live in my hometown. They're studying seamanship-related courses at a local university. Some of them never went back to Africa and decided to stay.

Once. He knew da wey

Attached: da wey.jpg (750x731, 56K)

Nope, never. I swear.

I seriously doubt you have ever worked with any, or even work at all.

>Have you ever met black Africans?

Fortunately no.

Manlet and black. He was speaking Russian with French accent.

too loud and smelly, smile too much

A Zimbabwan. Cool guy, moved to Glasgow as a kid though

No.

yeah, some frican the other day started talking to me ( in english) literally asked for gibsmedat i told him ive no money on me, cheeky fucker actually says there a ATM right there. smiled put my headphones back on and kept walking

cheeky niggers eh

Chemistry TA from Nigeria
HS classmate from Ivory Coast
Doctor from Ghana
Summer camper from Nigeria

Also had an HS teacher who was an Ethiopian/Italian mutt

London so fucktons
Some are shit some are ok

yes, I had one in my university group. He was okay, but couldn't handle the language, so he didn't stay for long.

Yes.
It turned me racist. Would recommend for building character.

Yes theres lot of haitians in Brazil right now, they are pretty chill, and by some reason they are all ripped.

Never met one desu

Minneapolis is full of them, especially Somalis. The Somalis stay in their ghetto and don’t interact with others much. The other Africans (that I’ve met) are all pretty bro-tier, especially Liberians.

Attached: 8D85DB18-CD87-4152-9165-FC2C5DA86C93.jpg (736x736, 80K)

turn off the proxy pooland

Fucking idiotic, why do French educated people want to come to Russia to study in Russian, just because it's a "European" college? My classmates were also Fench educated, having to study in English.

my housemate in Uni is Zimbabwean, he's very chill, I admire his confidence with girls, he's like 5'7" and keeps getting rejected but he works out all the time and never stops trying

Attached: Narstie.webm (1280x720, 345K)

Many times. Too many for my liking.
First time was in Greece long time ago, one from Senegal that was selling cds and Chinese shitware on the beach and two of his friends. The cd seller was rude, annoying and has mistaken me for a westerner at first.
Trying to sell me a cd with some shitty mp3 pop pleb music for 5 euros. I explained to him that I can burn a cd with much better music for 30 cents, which was the price of blank cds back then.
His eyes fired up and said that the Chinese guy sold him disks for 2 euros a piece, and he wouldn't leave me alone
Told him that he is disturbing my afternoon and that I will beat him up if he persists.
He started laughing in my face and tried to push me with his left hand. As soon as his left pointing finger touched my chest my right fist was in his left eye and my knee was in his belly.
He collapsed and curled into fetal position while gasping for air and trying to call for help, than the other two niggers arrived.
Older Greek woman was panicking and screaming something so the hole nearby beach cafe gathered around and niggers had no other option than to pick up their friend and carry him and his goods away.