Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Anti-Trump

OK, I was watching the latest episode of "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team" -- I know, I know. But listen.

They were interviewing prospective cheerleaders and all of a sudden the two blacks on the interview committee started badgering the blond girls to try and defend Trump's Wall -- What did that have to do with cheerleading?

Other urls found in this thread:

iwatchonline.cr/tv-shows/39251-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team
opentuner.is/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-2000/season-11-episode-2/
workplacefairness.org/retaliation-political-activity
kxan.com/2015/01/30/williamson-co-settles-suit-over-controversial-hiring-practices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain in greater detail. Were they testing them to see what they'd say?

I've had job questions literally say "If you support trump, no need to bother applying"

Who the fuck cares? I like cheerleaders the best when they are in high school.

Don't think they can legally do that.

It started as a "What do you know about current events?" like of thing. OK fine. But it quickly became not "Do you know what Trump's Wall idea is?", but explain why it is bad and why you're against it. The little blond bubbleheads were seriously confused. And it was the two blacks on the committee that were asking this. It was just so jarring because it's such a silly nothing of a show and then all of a sudden it was TRUMP EVIL SAY IT WHITE GIRL SAY IT!!!

They can't. Apply anyway, sue later, don't have to work

>giving weight to the political opinions of women

>OK, I was watching the latest episode of "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
>Watching

lol

They actually can because they are private business owners.

Pic related is the SECOND round of the job interview, as I made it through the first round. You'll notice that it isn't a normal job. I didn't bother because I didn't even want to waste my time with these "open minded" people

>Cowboys

Oy vey if we get all these attractive women to say they won't vote Trump, maybe more men will vote Shillary in and we can continue our schemes behind closed doors.

Looks like a real legit job for someone who is intelligent and has a bright future ahead of them :^)

>They actually can because they are private business owners.

Isn't it discrimination?

a. Beef Burgundy
b. Rum, straight
c. Lacrosse
d. Dethklok and various classical composers whos names I can't spell
2. USA, Probably Montana
3. No
4. Gordon Ramsy
5. Eagle scout by the age of 14
6. Flies
a. Been
b. No
c. Been
d. Yes
e. Boating License, yes/been
8. No because I am not a camera man
9. I take Saint Johns Wart
10. Archery, Marksmenship, Politics, Scuba Diving, Martial Arts, Bad movies, MTG
11. Jack of many things, master of few
12. Near crippling fear of failure
13. Avoid beartraps
14. Yes
15. No. I guess?
16. I am clearly not qualified for he key roll
17. I have a shitty back
18. I reserve my right to secret ballot, but also fuck you for bringing politics and/or religion into the work environment

freelance camera work is shit it seems.

which episode
iwatchonline.cr/tv-shows/39251-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team
?

>They actually can because they are private business owners.

That's not true. I can't say, Blacks need not apply. Ha ha I'm private business I can do what I want.

If you job form there is real, share it and the company's name/info with us here.

>OK, I was watching the latest episode of "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team"
explain this

Yeah, seriously. That's why I didn't go for it. Didn't want to go to South America and get my kidneys stolen or be forced into drug smuggling

Nope, because it's an opinion. You have freedom of speech here but that doesn't mean other people can't express their opinions of your opinion.

Yeah man, it fucking sucks

Political discrimination is legal

Are u gonna tell us what the """""""job"""""" was or not

opentuner.is/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-2000/season-11-episode-2/

Season 11, Episode Two -- the latest episode. Like I said in the OP :)

Actually, I was wrong some states it is illegal

workplacefairness.org/retaliation-political-activity

>2. Which federal law(s) make it illegal to retaliate on the basis of an employee's political activity?
Political activity retaliation is not covered by the federal laws that generally prohibit retaliation based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, and disability for private employers, or by the laws protecting against retaliation on the basis of union or concerted activity.

>Currently, only California Labor Code %26sect;%26sect; 1101, 1102, New York Labor Code %26sect; 201-d, and Washington, DC D.C. Code Ann. %26sect; 201401.01 have laws specifically making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of an employee's political activity or affiliation, while two more states (Colorado Colo. Rev. Stat. %26sect; 24-34-402.5 and North Dakota N.D. Cent. Code %26sect; 14-02.4-01) prohibit discrimination on the basis of "lawful conduct outside of work." Some union collective bargaining agreements (contracts) include an anti-retaliation clause, which may include political activity. If such a provision is included in your union contract, it gives you a basis to file a grievance if you have been retaliated against because of your political activity.

>If you live in one of these states or are under a union contract, and you feel you have suffered political activity retaliation, you may want to consult with an attorney or your union to learn more about any protections that may apply to you.

Actually it depends on the state but that part on actually asking if they are voting for IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

Businesses in the 1930's use to do this to force people to vote for the pro-business candidate and its highly illegal because of that

G-rated Boobies? I, I can't really defend it. :(

Yeah, basically it was a couple that traveled the world and got rid of their last camera man that followed them. I would've got a 2 month trip around the world and got paid for it

I got fired from a job last year. There was no reason given, but the boss said "If I tell you why I'm firing you, you could sue me." Thanks Right-To-Work states!

I had met with the guy the day before, and he told me I was doing great. I spoke with some of the workers later, and they told me the boss fired me because he thought I wasn't pro-BLM (the boss was a cuck whose wife recently gave birth to a black baby).

Of course, fuck BLM. Those fucking nigs need to all get run over.

there was a case in a texas lawsuit where someone sued because they asked about political views
kxan.com/2015/01/30/williamson-co-settles-suit-over-controversial-hiring-practices/

>Why are they there anyway?
Does that make it okay to kill niggers, mudslimes, and kikes in Europe then, to them?
Does that make it okay to kill nearly everyone in the US and Canada, then?

>not just lying