>really liked it and completely caught up in a day
am I reddit now?
am I gonna get kicked out?
help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb frog poster

No. Farting and burping are objectively hilarious when you're 9.

>watch steven universe
>rick and morty
>anime
>enjoy Seth Rogan before sausage party
I keep my opinions to myself. No point in being ashamed about things I enjoy. Unless it's mlp and Barney, that shit i cross the line with.

You don't need to be accepted by a bunch if fags on this site guy. Just be you.

>Cartoons make me angry and are crossing the lines
Channers and frogposters confirmed snowflakes

Video related is you

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

Nah it's hella sick, guys here don't get it cause it's to intelligent for them haha.

>"scifi" adult cartoon
>actual science fiction
I have no personal interest in this show because it is American Dad with "science", but I can see why people would like it.

Who /therealricks/ here?

>Cartoons make me angry
not the frogposter you're quoting but you realize he said that there are several cartoons he likes right

>barney

You've really crossed the line this time!

Turn in your shitposting badge and your 9memermeter. Your suspended.

Rick and Morty is funny TV.
Don't listen to the dicks on this fag board.

The only reason this board shit on Rick and Morty is because they know that's its actually a realllly funny show that is directly in line with their humor, but they're mad because once Reddit liked it, they couldn't have their super inclusive 'hurr durr i watch Citizen Kane backwards" bubble and circle jerk on Sup Forums.
They're literally just mad that it became popular, because they need to feel like special little individuals.
The show is fuckin hilarious.

>liking dick and shawty
GET OUT NOW YOU REDDIT FUCKING TRASHHHHHH

Its not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be, but the premises are usually really fucking dumb.

Rick and Morty isn't nearly as Reddit as Sup Forums says, even though reddit is fucking in love with it.

I mean, this season alone made jokes about Rick hating Israel

>American Dad with "science"
well that's the worst description of rick and morty i've ever seen

nope, it is just funny animated series, ppl look to much into it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I like those things, as well as MLP

But Sausage Party was unironically his best movie in a while. Also, I've jerked off to the sex scene a couple dozen times

First 4 eps of season 3 sucked but the rest are solid so far

I don't have the energy to go past the first episode of season 2. I enjoyed some segments of it but I found the humour far too obvious and it wasn't as clever as people raged.

A like it too user. A lot. Most of Sup Forums is chilled people who read and comment very little. From the rest, half of them just fake they are retard. The others are just full retard. Just watch what you enjoy and keep it up.

Would you say a bakers dozen?

> Has Taco tattoo'd on her sausage fingers.

That's enough Sup Forums for today.

Who here /mlp/

>not liking ponies
oh user... you've got a lot to learn

sausage party was juvenile and dumb but i don't see how its a low compared to other rogan movies. if anything its a little more creative and better than a good amount of his other movies