IT SPOILERS THREAD

OK someone pls answer my questions about the movie

1 it is already known there is no spider, but some people are talking about spidery arms in a sequence

2 how does the movie ends? is it a setup for the 2nd movie, or is it auto-conclusive?

3 is there a rape scene?

just to be clear, even after looking at RT, i find the movie pretty underwhelming, so I am not going to watch it, but I am interested in what happens
thank you

Go see it.

I won't
critics know shit about horror, and the movie is getting good ratings just because they pulled the goonies vibe and casual scenes between the jumpscares

>someone spoon-feed me because I'm too lazy to watch the movie myself

Just find a fucking camrip. I swear to Christ you people are the worst posters on Sup Forums

>"Pennywise playfully speaks to Georgie before offering him his boat back. Georgie reaches for it, only for Pennywise to grab his arm and sink his massive teeth into it. The creature rips off Georgie's arm and leaves him crying for Bill before dragging him down into the sewers."

Youtube is literally spoiling me the movie, recommending me all the juicy cam clips

>I'm not gonna see the movie because I have a preconceived notion about it
>so let's discuss it
I expect nothing less from my Sup Forums

what is the marketing supposed to do then?
i've had to deal with the daily shilling, and i chose not to watch it, because what they showed me is trash

>and i chose not to watch it
>so i made a thread about it

Then stop making threads about it.

If you are too stubborn to watch a movie, you don't deserve to discuss it.

It appears UK and Europe has orgy small orgy scene in drains, but the Americans have it cut out. The most you saw side boob and some one of the boys butt, but only just.

i just created this one to get answers to the only stuff that i am interested in
meanwhile you keep bumping it questioning the reasons behind it, so my question is: are you the marketers? are you afraid people spoiling the movie will finally reveal it under-delivers?

Yup. You found out my secret. I was hired by WB to go on Sup Forums and make sure nobody spoils movies. I'm sure the other user is the same.

Thanks asshole, I might lose my job now.

Uhhhh... Is this post serious or....?

Fucking dumbass. If you are interested in it than watch the movie.

>But I only care about SOME parts of the movie I refuse to watch!
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Either you care enough to watch a 2 hour movie, or you don't. The camrips are fucking everywhere. You don't even need to buy a ticket.

>W-why are you bumping the thread?
I want everyone to see how fucking stupid you are.

>Shilling

Because it's a genuinely decent horror film that most of us actually enjoyed? Just fucking watch it and make your opinions

>IT Review - How It Redefines Fear
God I hate movie youtubers

what the fuck
3 answers
you are an entire team here

>I want everyone to see how fucking stupid you are.
>This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
then read your own posts, mate

Just watch the movie you faggot

Yea we are all have neighboring cubicles at the wb anti-spoiler headquarters and are laughing at you.

just watched the ending
this is a goonies thriller, and it is clearly not horror
don't believe the shill bucks
there is even a mele fight scene, Mummy CG and all

Seen a couple of clips, it looks fucking dreadful.

well, desu, judging by the answers, I think literally nobody has watched the movie, and all they do is shitpost here, either for revenue or because there is nothing else to talk about here

1. Correct, no spider just arms. Looks more like lobster legs to me.

2. It ends with setup for sequel.
Classic horror "we won but is it really dead?"
Since they never actually kill IT, IT just 'disappears'

3. No, there's like a short "attempted rape" thing. You probably won't be able to jerk to it.

It's not Goonies thriller, its Stand By Me with a horror clown monster, you know, like the original book has always been.

thank you for the info, lad

i am very surprised with the massive praise it is getting