I had an idea

I had an idea.
What if Sup Forums started up a counter-Correct the Record? Basically we could all organize in a Discord group or something and the countless NEETs here could use their free time to engage in coordinated Facebook like manipulation to promote pro-Trump comments and push certain narratives to normies. The thing is, the tide is turning already but they have THEIR forces out trying to make sure the top comment of every Facebook article on Trump is super negative.
If we limited our efforts just to Facebook at first, and stayed rigorous/inviting with our messaging, we could seriously potentially take over that fucking website. I don't think it would be hard. Think about how many normies just idly click through Facebook's trending articles. That's where we would focus and dominate, making sure that every Trump-related article people see has our voice alongside it, whether its explaining some controversial thing Trump said, or throwing the ball back to Hillary Clinton, or promoting his vision for America. If we can take over the Facebook trending section, we can really go a long way to providing a pro-Trump atmosphere this election.
And building the infrastructure of a NEET-powered Counter-Corrector would potentially allow us to branch out into other sectors too…
Alright, now I know you probably will ignore this and not respond to it. You don't have to respond this time. But I hope that I have convinced you it's a good idea. In fact I believe that if we do this, we can influence the poll numbers. So if you believe along with me, please just remember this idea. Turn this post into a copypasta. Tell a friend about it, I don't care. But I really believe in this. And that's why I'll keep posting it. Until we can get the machinery moving, and we can turn Sup Forums's productive energies into something beautiful and fun, and actually be useful. Nobody expected Donald Trump to come this far. He has given SO MUCH FOR US. It's up to us now to push him over the edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/npZsm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've thought about that too

Not just Trump though but all social topics

Has to be Trump for this election season. Getting Trump elected takes top priority. After the election we leverage the infrastructure into whatever organization we want.

If you're browsing this thread and you agree with what I said, at the very least please leave a bump before leaving. The more exposure the better. It doesn't take too long.

Like the idea.
We should have lists of talking points with facts to back everything up.
Need a clever name but I'm too tired to help think of anything.

Will check for listing on future catalog.
Passing out now.

Alright, that's good. Let's start with a clever name. It should be "Correct the Record"-esque. Like Stump the Record, but definitely not that. Any suggestions?

friendly reminder. the major CTR raid against Sup Forums will resume the 26th of this month.

>the offense includes CTR, Tumblr, DNC etc
>the raid's target are Sup Forums's Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards
>the raid will be MASSIVE with an estimated $10-$15 million budget.
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards will likely be unusable for a few days; starting 26th of this month.

Trump the Record

Also what ideas do you guys have in mind? Remember that we don't want to hurt trump by manipulating and botting.

notice what happens when you bot and do things like that. it doesn't look good, we need to take the high ground here.

>he's really thinking my vietnamese image prankboard for shota is even on the radar for anyone on either side of the isle

Bump. I think your on to something user.

Facebook doesn't really seem to care or have any way of knowing about this sort of thing. In fact people pay for Facebook likes and shit all the time. However I agree that we don't want to bot, I don't think that would be possible with Facebook anyway.

Essentially here's what I'm thinking. We have a hub here that continually monitors Facebook's trending news feed for Trump news. In the hub, we have links to comments that we have specially formulated in order to btfo whatever narrative the anti-Trump media is trying to push. In the threads and in Discord discussions we identify where we can have the greatest impact, which is to say articles that are trending on Facebook Trends that don't have a lot of interaction going on already.

I think we could better hash this is out in a Discord because if we're going to be extra effective we're going to need to sort of anticipate trending articles before they trend. Would anyone want to join that? Is anyone interested in helping out with the "heavy"-ish (just writing posts and setting up infrastructure and generally being a partner) work?

What if you just hijacked their name and started saying we are the REAL Correct the Record? Confusion would ensue. It might become newsworthy if it really got dirty. Then the news would have to explain what Correct the Record really is - paid shills. Or at the least, report on the issue and people would look it up for themselves.

Trump Force?

Honestly the name doesn't matter. Just make a discord or some shit and hand out invites (considering the amount of shills here I don't know if that's a good idea).

Hey have you heard anything about yahoo? Like yahoo answers and so on? I was told they are being hit HARD by shills. Anyone know anything about it?

Reposting from the 8ch thread:

Bump

Great idea. Maintaining the chaotic, decentralized nature of chans and user Ops, but providing a Sup Forums framework for specific goals and targeting specific online communities, will make it so CTR cannot even compete. They don't have the numbers- nor the passion- to overcome a true grassroots operation overwhelming them by focusing on specific tasks.
Consider that we'll have to study containment techniques the corrupt tech companies are using. We have numbers to trend, but they are actively identifying anything conservative or anti-Hillary, and putting them in their own groups. Sometimes they just kill a trend so it doesn't get visibility, but what twitter especially has been doing recently is equivalent to a shadow-ban, where pro-Trump tweets will only show up on other pro-Trump accounts. Meanwhile, nobody else sees them.
Basically, we need a primer on each social media platform and what anons have learned about each. Need to learn what techniques work to game the trending system, and keep switching them up to avoid detection. We can prob manipulate trends at first, but these faggots will keep changing things to quash any pro-Trump / anti-Hillary info as times goes on.
Only 2 months left. Time to get our hands dirty, anons.

thanks for this, when do you pick this up by the way? i'm curious how long it has been in circulation.

K bump

We would have to have carefully vetted and extremely well researched counter arguments to prevent us from looking like morons. These guys employ some of the best opposition researchers and political pundits in washington

Bump.

this would, be hilarious and also raise awareness amongst normies.

there's a very substantive discussion going on in the infinitychan post if anyone is interested

discord.gg/npZsm
discord

How do you correct bullshit? Trump spew bullshit, nothing else.

Truth4Trump

>What if Sup Forums started up a counter-Correct the Record?

What do you think shitposting is?

how do you know? I want to know more.