Do you know any redpilled women in real life or are only men capable of being redpilled?

Do you know any redpilled women in real life or are only men capable of being redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

no

women are only capable of mimicry thriugh the men she has sex with

also, the less she has sex with men the further she will delve into feminism, which is inherently not red pilled

Lauren Southern

>Not Cumming inside leftist bluepilled girls

It's like you don't want to dominate the left...

My fiance is redpilled.

I tested her the other day by asking what was the first thing that popped into her head when she saw the picture of the CEO of YouTube and she said "Jew".

I was so proud.

Women will do whatever makes them feel popular and morally correct. The women who are SJWs now are the same type of women who used Christianity to promote censorship 25 years ago. Just make redpill the norm and they will follow it.

Lauren Southern is a kike slut.

Met a girl once and we discussed how shit sweden's foreign policy and overly polictically correct society is, and how it's ludicrous that we, the people of Europe who can create the best societies in the world will be shunned if we publically express pride in them.

Ironically she was an immigrant who came to Norway at about 7 and lived her whole life in one of the more immigrant dense parts of Oslo

yes, an iranian girl (soon to be my wife). for some reason, she is extremely, and legit racist against blacks. she doesn't see them as human

Is she about this dark?

way paler than that, she's raised in a shia household, though she doesn't care much for religion, and hates arabs

NAWALT

>Do you know any redpilled women in real life or are only men capable of being redpilled?
Not really and no.

I know women who hate the same things I hate but it's generally because of a strong male presence that has rubbed off onto them.

There are women out there however, with common sense in-spite of the objections of the retards on pol.

I know a man that can redpill millions of women

So they can raise fags and communist leftist kids, making a mockery of your seed, right?

Nice.

yeah, from all the Iranian people I've met (her friends and family) every one of them hates arabs

then today, I read these, and got a bit more redpilled:
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

If you fuck a leftist hard enough they will obey, it's in there nature.

Better than raising niggers.

yes,
at work each morning we have discussions about how niggers and mizrahim are ruining this country.
one of the co-workers said that she moved to another city and how its like "a zoo" there with the local population

My wife is as red pilled as I want and allow her to be. It's a healthy amount.

She's not subtle enough to understand the need to gradually expose children to the truth, so I don't want her going full out. The last thing I need is our kids repeating some off-hand comment during their extra-curriculars and us having a visit from child welfare.

Women should be red pilled enough to snort derisively when they hear left wing crap, and recognize blue pill bullshit when they see it -- and guard the children against it. That's good enough. Anything more is overkill and actually detrimental.

I don't need her to be some champion of race politics. Her job is to raise my kids, and do what she's told.

My elderly neighbor I take care of. She doesn't like blacks that much and talks about voting for Trump and that Hillary is a dirty liar.
Her husband fought in the war in Europe, and brought back souvenirs like pic related

I've had female coworkers who would say the n-word and shit like that.

My mom is fairly redpilled. I didn't realize it when I was growing up but she was always subtly talking about the laziness of blacks and the greed of the jews.

My sister. She hated shitskins since infacy while I still thought all people are the same regardless of colour.

I told her about the joos and their paraphelia in movies, and whenever i noticed it Id point it out. She was baffled how much jewishness is subtly placed everywhere.

Looks a lot like the girl in that pic except white

gib number

Are you white? Why the fuck are you mixing blood, what is wrong with Dutch women?
Why does the Jew seem to get into the heads of these people, is it because they lack moral agency? Why are they willing to throw away all their lineage and heritage. Iranians stay with Iranians, Dutch stay with Dutch, Chinese stay with Chinese. What is so hard to understand, you race-mixing kike?

Was talking about globalism with my girlfriend and what it seeks to do and she says "Globalism would be perfectly fine with me..........If everyone was white"

Love the girl.

>me, 30 years old, three kids, centre right, daughter of turk guest worker, married to German, browse /pol only for news, government is full of lies and we're in deep shit, hate foreigners and refugees and their shit trashy culture, love and live German culture
>childhood friend of mine, 30 years old, one kid, centre right, daughter of Turk guest worker, married to Turk, normie not browsing /pol, still against migration and refugees, doesn't believe governments lies and believes we're in deep shit, hates foreigners and their shit trashy culture, lives and likes German culture
>new neighbour, 32 years old, three kids, daughter of Serbian guest workers, married to Serbian, repeat all of the statements about childhood friend
We're based user, we're based. Because we know where we came from and we hate that shit society. Grab a good one of us if you like. Or a cute based one of your own.

Soooooo shes redpilled?

I'm pretty white and my kids are blue/green eyed blondes

I know one 100% redpilled girl my age that I used to hook up with. We now talk about politics all the time. She's a race realist, willing to name the jew, and recognizes the slow destruction of western society. Doesnt browse Sup Forums but would fit in perfectly.

Yeah one of my cousins actually. She's been against feminism before it was the norm, something like 5 years ago. What astounded me the most was the fact that she says she likes politics but would vote for women not to have the "right". She knows the damages that have been done and I think it's pretty based.

age 23 btw

yes, my gf.
but there are 3 years of work behind it.
you have to conquer your girl.
women are originally the niggers of gender.

What made you redpilled? Do you show your redpill to your Turkish family? How was your husband redpilled?

Find them with this.

the fact that there were any posts after this one is proof that nu/pol/ has metastasized beyond the point of no return

I was at a stripclub...

Hot black stripper with a super hot body, great face, and even nice hair (weave, but idgaf)...

I said what the hell, I'll get a lap dance and maybe try to fuck in the "vip" section.

I start talking to her, and this bitch is so fuckong redpilled, im like wtf... and SHE brought it all up... i was like oh shit.