youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
youtu.be/hYhBj1XBmn8
youtube.com/watch?v=u5mDpIWQUgU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ql4xNk9LyI&list=RDu5mDpIWQUgU&index=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a /guy'sguy/

No, step aside for /ourguys/

whos the first guy hes familiar

>you will never have the professional chops to tell a slut that she doesnt know what funny is

He was inspiring in that he didnt take shit, but also somewhat of a warning that if you dont take shit you dont get the most you could... He shouldve had more shows or better radio or something, but he didnt play the games

Life is all about playing the games unless youre happy being a nobody, but he obviously isnt if he wants to be a celebrity

Manny "Phimosis" Ferrara

The real question is, who is more attractive? All I think of is Johnny chase when I look left.

if you masturbate a lot, of course he is.

what's your powerranking of these three, Sup Forums?
>rocco siffredi
>manuel ferrara
>nacho vidal

Right* wtf.

>rocco
>manuel
>...
>power gap
>...
>nacho

cheers for ruining the patrice thread homos

This

Conspiracy negroes are a rare thing.

Bullshit, niggers are the biggest proponents of flat earth theory and 9/11 inside job conspiracies, not to mention the myth that they make drugs more effective for whites.

>9/11 inside job conspiracies

yes its a conspiracy

>Nigger
lol no

I've listened to King Nigger's rant about Jews and "paying debts". If you put it into a transcript and negate the charismatic delivery he's just another airhead that lacks proper argumentation skills and uses general hunches to justify his worldview (that is, someone who isn't nor never was truly successful).

Why do Americans put so much faith into what dancing monkeys aka comedians have to say about the world and since when is comedy about political opinions? I mean, I know the answer, Verhoeven saw it decades ago, I know that punditry is the only venue left for reporting "news" but it's a sad state of affairs. Thank God I'm introvert and able to live away from the world at large.

Source?

Daily reminder that he died because he had diabetes and refused to give a shit about controlling it. Blood clots in the legs are a common complication

>black
>our guy

Pick one

this

Black people are literally the only race that has people that dont believe in dinosaurs.

What are some oneil masterpieces I should look into?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs

Brendan Schaub

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w

I loved his rant about Hollywood groups and power:
>youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs
He's pretty entertaining and charismatic. I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says though, at least with relationships and race. His appeal to me is how he's open about a lot of stuff people wouldn't even touch and articulates it in a way that doesn't sound crazy.

>relationship and race
Got a link my man?

People in America put their faith in celebrities. The only difference is that comedians are a more "high brow" celebrities than the hollywood ones due to the pseudo-philosophical ideas they share on stage in between jokes.

My appeal to Patrice specifically isn't the fact that he is a wise intelligent guy, but that he was brutally honest. And it's not the type of brutal honesty where it's just mean, but he was extremely critical of his own career and knew the cause of his shortcomings was because he couldn't bring himself to play the hollywood game. People like Louis CK and Woody Allen do shit on themselves, but it feels like a phony narcissistic act to inflate their egos.

I liked his story of getting accused by some slut and going to jail.

Most men don't go through that and don't realise how it will change you. You'll never trust a girl again. And you'll never put yourself in situations where anything improper can be inferred.

All that happened to me was an ex gf went nuts and said I was stalking her, and because there's no evidentary burden except for her subjective fear, the court gives them an automatic restraining order. So for 12 months I was having nightmares I'd run into her and breach the order and get sent to jail.

You're totally powerless and you're guilty unless proven innocent when it's a girl against you.

Now I have lost the ability to connect with girls and I pump and dump like I was born some cool Chad but it's really just because I have no desire to be with them for more than the moment where I'm horny and want to bust a nut. The last girl I dated was for 6 months and then she said we needed to break up, I txted her saying no worries, and that was that. She freaked out because I didn't care that she broke up with me. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo

This story is genuinely fucking scary. It is exactly one of those false rape accusation nightmare scenarios

youtu.be/hYhBj1XBmn8

one of the funniest things he's done on radio and Sup Forums friendly. he was seriously a guys guy and always down for a good time and a laugh. never took himself too seriously, we need more people like Patrice.

He's pretty different when it comes to relationships, like open-relationships and what-not. I think it comes down to what said.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u5mDpIWQUgU
>youtube.com/watch?v=3ql4xNk9LyI&list=RDu5mDpIWQUgU&index=17

I can't find a good race discussion but he seems to propagate that whole idea of being black means more than race. I don't know, I think he's a pretty interesting guy and enjoy his rants at times.