What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

kyocera.co.uk/index/news/news_detail.L2NvcnBvcmF0ZS9uZXdzLzIwMTYvS3lvY2VyYV9fYWxvbmdfd2l0aF9SSUtFTl9hbmRfT3JnYW5fVGVjaG5vbG9naWVzX19oYXNfbGF1bmNoZWRfYV9qb2ludF9yZXNlYXJjaF90b19kZXZlbG9wX2FfcmVnZW5lcmF0aXZlX21lZGljYWxfdHJlYXRtZW50X2Zvcl9oYWlyX2xvc3M~.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZOEDPahI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to wigs like in the 1700's

Less testosterone, more estrogen

then shave the rest and tattoo yourself with Swatikas. It's not an epidemic, it's a chance

Relax, it's been cured by the noble and honorable Japs.

kyocera.co.uk/index/news/news_detail.L2NvcnBvcmF0ZS9uZXdzLzIwMTYvS3lvY2VyYV9fYWxvbmdfd2l0aF9SSUtFTl9hbmRfT3JnYW5fVGVjaG5vbG9naWVzX19oYXNfbGF1bmNoZWRfYV9qb2ludF9yZXNlYXJjaF90b19kZXZlbG9wX2FfcmVnZW5lcmF0aXZlX21lZGljYWxfdHJlYXRtZW50X2Zvcl9oYWlyX2xvc3M~.html

Balding has existed since humanity began, it is common for adult alpha males. Men were meant to have short hair anyway. Men who grow out their hair is a sub conscious signal to women that they are beta.

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him (Corinthians 11:14)

>(you)

Nothing.

but Jesus had long hair

>Meant to have short hair
>Hair grows long if uncut

Not sure you know how real world shit works there bud.

>Go back to wigs
>like in the 1700's

>implying I haven't been wiggin' it Gary Johnson style for years,

balding is due to high test

its the mark of true alphas

Samson BTFO

thank fucking god. my hair is about 3 years from looking like the OP pic. I can hide it for now, but jesus fuck

DHT is literally the same hormone that causes the hair on a gorilla to go silver. pretty cool stuff. women also have the ability to subconsciously detect DHT. they prefer perfumes with DHT in them.

Man up. Get over it. Shave your head

use one of the any hair concealer products like Toppik, Cabuki etc. A good one is unnocable and makes you go fro George Costanza to Jared Leto. If you do it right girls wont be able to tell unless they try running their hands through your hair, then you're screwed

I quit my last job because all the men, even the guys in their mid 20s, were balding. Not even joking. Out of 30 men, 90% had thinning of hair if not straight baldness.

I made the following observations
1. The air may be poisonous, it was factory-hall with lots of dust, metal dust etc.
2. Balding is a social phenomena to display masculinity. People were always fighting and working against each other there, I watched certain animal-planet documentaries of Africa where certain apes develop similar "ape-like" physical characteristics to display masculinity over others
3. Constant stress and infighting may contribute to baldness, also if you let your hair grow too long you were instantly called faggot. Young people with healthy hair were especially hated by the older bald males who displayed dominance over them almost daily

I have never visited Africa to live with certain great ape-tribes, but I am sure their social hierarchy is based on these same patterns. When people start to bald they slowly start to transform into apes

Jesus is portrayed in many ways through contemporary art

It was not meant for man to use his hair for glory. Only women.

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering (Corinthians 11:14-15)

here is a good video showing some guy applying it. It is surreal good this shit works youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZOEDPahI

There's a lot of different reasons:

Men shampoo the fuck out of their hair.
Women actually know how to take care of their hair, and they don't wash it every day. They also have products that are softer and contain strengthening minerals. They also use conditioner more. Men's shampoo is rough as fuck. Hell, I just use body wash sometimes.

The modern man is stressed out as fuck.
Society is more demanding + feminism has put more pressure on men. Modern women fucking men over left and right. Men's suicide rate is far higher than women. Men have far more stressful jobs.

Dysgenics.
Back then, if your baby had a slightly drooping eye, they would just snap its neck and kill it. They still do it in Africa. Now over the course of thousands of years, these shitty genes have been passed on. Ugly people on the rise. There's no evolutionary purpose of having a full head of hair for men, but women were bred for beauty because natural selection.

Also, most of us Americans are descended from inbreds. It's just a fact. Sorry.

You quit your job because you had bald collegues? Sheesh

There is literally nothing wrong with being bald. The 'balding' look shouldn't exist at all, it's ridiculous. Just shave that shit, problem solved. Men don't need to have an extra thing that needs brushing and washing and shit, it's superfluous.

Idk but please tell me when you find out

No, because they were too aggressive and competitive.

Nobody wants to be that bald salty cunt in his 20s. It was just matter of time the hair loss would have caught up with me, I watched a guy who was only 2 years older than me slowly transforming into total baldness from healthy hair. The guy was athletic etc but just lost all of his hair.

That shit cannot be healthy, only guy who had great hair was our boss and maybe because he did not work down at the chemical mines and metal factory

>start to lift
>turn huge
>doesn't matter now if you're bald, at least you look badass

>"if you do it right girls won't be able to tell..."

Please rid yourself of betaness and insecurities. Woman were made FROM man and FOR man. It is not in the interest or desire of man to succumb to such judgement from a woman. Her hair is the glory, not yours. Worship it.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being bald

In reality, nobody wants to be that bald, salty cunt. Everybody hates bald cunts. I would kill myself If I was to wake some day bald

Why, your sugar daddy would lose interest if you lost that blonde eurocuck mane?

Tell me what kind of disadvantage there is to not having hair. Keep in mind if you talk about aesthetics I'll call you gay and your feelings won't recover.

Well before you post a picture of a bald headed man you should read the rest of the bible.

>Ezekiel 44:20
They shall not shave their heads or let their locks grow long; they shall surely trim the hair of their heads.

>Leviticus 19:27
You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard.

I have never met a bald young White male.

This most be an Anglo problem. Like yellow teeths.

>men naturally grow glorious long hair and beards which turn silver as they become wise in their old age
>they shave it all off to be smooth and feminine

The cuckening goes deeper than you'll ever realize, skinhead

God says not to judge on outward appearance. By law, you have committed sin towards approximately 1 in every 8 adult alpha men. I order your repent.

By the way, I like bald cunts.