What now drumpfags

What now drumpfags

>if you let your enemies taste your blood, you win

Blood turns brownish black when cooking.
That's food coloring.
Seriously though how much do you make to post?

find out who this is then ensure they never work in food again????

>implying that isnt my fetish and I havnt sucked my gfs tampons before

My girlfriend is from Hong Kong and said the Filipina maids would do this shit to the families that employed them. It was some weird voodoo shit where the maids believe if the family consumed the maid's menstrual blood, she would be treated better.

This.

>0.02 shekels have been donated to the Clinton Foundation in your name. Thanks for helping us Correct the Record™! #CrimeWithHer

Pretty sure that is illegal,

My wife makes something called first blood pudding. It's like a normal blood pudding except the blood component is period blood from, y'know, the girl's first period. She says it's a health food that is good for the girl. It's one of the foods she insists on preparing and making them eat when it happens.

I found the twitter account. I've filed a report. This is illegal.

as someone from hk that is 100000% false and a croak of shit, your gfs a fucking ape

>admitting to a federal crime

This. I've had blood pancakes before and they were brown.

The original one was fake to trick stupid women into doing it just like tricking feminists to piss themselves.

It makes them look moronic and appeals to niche fetish groups. The next one we do should be shoving eggs into your ass for feminism, haha.

What happens now is more people getting woke to the reality of lunatic feminist horseshit.

You should unironically contact the authorities about this.

Huh, makes you think. Looks like I'm a feminist now.

>flag

every fucking time

I fully believe this actually happened and isn't just a female NEET fantasy posted on the internet.

Actually, that's an interesting idea.

What would /r9k/ for women look like?

well the vagina yeast bread was real, why not this one

>What would /r9k/ for women look like?
www.tumblr.com

Why do British guys have tampons in their butts??

>waitress
>in charge of making food
pick one

>
thats fucking disgusting, get her arrested.