What is pol's position on this guy?

What is pol's position on this guy?

Not a fan of Zoolander 2 but loved him in Night at the Museum.

God damnit, I was gonna make a Ben Stiller joke. Then I took dubs to the knee.

tfw when you're objectively more talented than Jim Carrey but still considered to be a poor man's version of him

A man attempting to unleash endless evil on the world just to make a buck and seem smarter than everyone else.

Like Dawkins without the sense of humor. Like Hitler without the charisma.

Found the christcuck

Dangerous dude.

>What is pol's position on this guy?
more intelligence in the dirt under the nail of his left signet finger than the entire family lineage of all Sup Forumslution particulates combined

The way he criticizes and deconstructs Islam in such a sober and dispassionate way is indispensible. In that regard, he is an asset against the egalitarians despite himself being of the left.

No, you didn't. You found the Discordian who knows where the moral relativism and easy excuses of Sam Harris style fatalism can lead.

I'm a huge fan of his D.E.N.N.I.S. System

He is enemy number 1 for communist redditors. Not joking, look it up.

literally who?

He's more redpilled on spirituality than the vast majority
His stance on free will doesn't make any sense if you give it deeper thought
He has hate boner for religion which can be quite annoying while reading his books
He's globalist scum

>Dangerous dude
>Sweden

Settle down ahmed, your time will come.

Sam harris a moral relativist? Did you actually think this thread is about ben stiller? One his main criticisms of the left's acceptance of islam is the moral relativism behind behind that stance. He talks about that endlessly.

A surprisingly dogmatic lefty.

I feel that he understands unequivocally both the philosophical irrationality of theology or gnosticism in general and the danger of its ideas coming to fruition, especially in regards to Islam. That said, he's still a lefty, meaning he tends to shirk the idea that religion, specifically Christianity, can and does add value to society. It seems to not register with him the value of shared values, cohesion, and monogamy-inducing behavior.

That said he's better than about 100% of his uber lefty, condescending, self righteous guests -- with exception to Douglas Murray

Christianity is "Morality: The Best Hits of 0BC". It's out of date because it can't be changed. I also got other news for you, the world has never been monogamous, with or without christianity. If that's what your virgin soul is after, you need to do what everyone has done throughout history - find the right person.

The best thing he was in is tropic thunder

he triggers kike worshipers. Just wait and see how many kike worshipers will get triggered here

He hasn't made any funny movies since Zoolander and Tropic Thunder.

He's the most redpilled atheist. Makes liberal and conservatives butthurt alike.