Is it? Think for yourself.

was Doctor Cocks a mary sue?

>killed 3 people because he transplanted rabies infected organs

why that hand's so massive?

What the fuck is wrong with his arm?

JD is daydreaming and thought he knew how photoshop works

>didn't get fired and jailed

Guy needs to see a doctor, I think his arm is broken lmao

I liked it back in the day, but it's honestly very boring and melodramatic. Too much drama, not enough laughs. Doesn't hold up.

I respect them for not using a laugh track. I wish more sitcoms would. How I Met Your Mother would've been great without a "hahahaha oooohh" after every sentence.

>How I Met Your Mother would've been great without a "hahahaha oooohh" after every sentence.
It would've been better, but still would have ultimately suffered from the same thing. Marhsall's storyline just being a constant loop of 'I want to save the environment, but I need money', Barney being flanderised, and them leaving any actual attempts at developing him too late, Lilly being an unbearable cunt, whose somehow portrayed positively, Robin basically having no development then suddenly doing a 180 at the end, and Ted being boring as fuck.

Are you kidding? He's probably the most flawed person on the show. He's a loser.

better question, what is up with dr. cox's torso?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4BP2c6trU8

yfw this scene

intern must've do this cover

no it's great

This
Rewatched it all recently
I enjoyed it but a lot of that was down to nostalgia
The last episode with JD is one of the best final episodes there have been though

He wouldn't, he's an extremely influential doctor who probably has better lawyers through his insurance policies/employment than OJ hired. Every family member probably got a few million in OOC settlements and agreed to shut the fuck up about it forever.

>character positioning implies that the black guy is fucking the black girl and the white girl (white guys gf) behind his back
>main character holding phallic device, implying that white boys are faggots and don't deserve women
>three white guys at the back are there to watch the whole damn thing (white people confirmed cuckolds)

Sick of this propaganda everywhere

It's a conventional, well balanced and overall solid dramedy from a decade that gave us mostly edgy "radical" tryhard shit.

dumb frogposter

it's okay, user. i know you're just taking the piss. let's over-analyze this some more

>white guy in front of black guy implies whites are superior to blacks

Kek is this you?

>hands in pockets implies that Dr. Cox is comfortable with this situation

>jewish guy in front of black guy implies jews are superior to blacks

trump voters wouldn't be surprised to learn a shitty modern production is pozzy and leftist -- seen this meme yesterday and it's still retarded

Single brackets around title tease the (((Jewish plot)))

WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH MY GIANT BALLS

Turk actually did sleep with one of JD's exes.

Chill out dude. You know you my boiiiii. Dis ain't be what it looks like, aight?

>"around blacks, never relax. what do you say there, newbie?"
jesus christ

Also
>white males all wearing blue, implying passiveness
>black male wearing green implying he is rich and successful, thus attracting the white women to him

Good observation

Explain how Scrubs is leftist

Elliot was more of a Mary Sue than him.

She didn't have any significant flaws that weren't forgiven by other characters.

Imagine being too underage to have seen Scrubs. Jesus Christ.

>my ex-wife's son

no

>posts a jew as a reaction image
what did you mean by this?

It still had prime Brendan.

It was a treat.

Did anyone ever say it was? Dumbass.

JD kissed turks wife though

youtube.com/watch?v=fpS70HSd9LE

Its kino. Definitely better than The Office or any other NBC shows

It was decent, they writers straight up stole some jokes that were popular for the time which I did not like.

The last two or 3 seasons went downhill as these shows tend to, but actually not as bad as some sitcoms like parks and rec did

It was pre-reddit so no, but if it aired today Sup Forums would call it reddit. Pretty good show if a little corny. Like a Disney style sitcom for adults

>he never saw the deleted scene where Turk gets revenge by fucking JDs gf and she falls in love with him and dumps JD and JD becomes a cuckold and wears a chastity belt for the rest of the series

Really boggles my noggle

Youre actually right

youtube.com/watch?v=irEnZqT2siU
youtube.com/watch?v=irEnZqT2siU

Things that are "reddit":
>calling things reddit
>asking Sup Forums if things are reddit
>asking Sup Forums anything
>posting on Sup Forums at all

Creating a thread to ask "Is this Reddit" is just about hte most reddit thing you could do

Wow that confirms it. Scrubs=blackaganda

>drumroll after every joke
one of the most annoying things ever to be made, laugh tracks are symphonies compared to those

Fuck off Jewish Redditors

He has no right to ever go around like he is superior knowing this

they do this shit every episode. Sad music with JD's lame high school level monologue.

That was a sex dream

scrubs it's actually the show that manages to depict the madness that is working in a hospital most accurately. it's pretty much the tv version of house of god.

instagram.com/charlotteslawrence/
rate his daughter

I really need to lift

>lift
that won't change your genetics or give you money

No but it

1) makes me look better
2) improves self confidence
3) distracts me from the depressing reality of life
4) regular exercise improves brain function

I have a job and am stuck with my genes. So what? That's not an excuse to not try and be the best version of myself

9/10

THOT

>being attractive makes her a whore

Hi beta

She'll reward you with sex for protecting her online. Messaging her father right now

Being attractive tends to make women whores. Even fatties at the bottom of the bucket think they're hot shit because of the fat pride thing and won't date anything less than a 8/10.

Generic hollywood cunt
Can't wait for NK to nuke cal*fornia

I can see a little bit of crista miller in her.

Childhood is idolizing Cox, adulthood is realizing Kelso makes more sense

What was his fucking problem?

this.

I probably couldn't tell the difference between her and all the other rich cali's on instagram.

Jaded from years of having to make the tough decisions that nobody else will understand.

>Not understanding how American medicine works.

Kill yourself.
Its satire.
but still kill yourself.

Yes, Redditors are scrubs.

damn what was the source picture of this?

Why don't you form your own opinion about something for once, you god damn newfag?

I've been here since 1999 nice try retard.

You faggots really started whining about Reddit right around the election and The Fappening. It happened before, but there weren't 20 threads up across all boards, every day. I think you're a newfag, and you should fuck off to wherever you came from.

>left hand on right arm
>hand is fucking huge
what is this shit

Actually, we've always hated Reddit.

>he actually watched that garbage show

Played the unsympathetic villain to punch through decisions that in the end were in everyone's best interest. He was basically the Dark Knight of Scared Heart

Check Cox's torso

Kelso actually had the best character arc, he went from being aggressive and cruel to a goofy old man who hangs out at the hospital cafe because he had nothing better to do and hated his wife

Season 9 is reddit

Are the more stories with characters like this?

Everyone hates S9 or acknowledges it exists so technically Sup Forums should love it

I've rewatched Parks and Rec start to finish, I never stuck with Scrubs beyond maybe season 3. Can't really member much other than JDs bullshit and how much I wanted to beat my dick to Sarah Chalke at the time.

Had moments though, is it far to say some of the surreal/physical comedy/stunts were pretty unique for the time?

Every gf I had at the time wanted to be fucked by JDs skinny little hipster pecker.

The difference is that this one actually hit home.
It played on everything we knew about the two characters perfectly.

Do you have copypasta for every thread on TV?

>dressed as JD for Halloween 2005
>everyone thought I was Turk
>bottled up my anger and eventually snapped and got into a fight (had rage problems)
>got the shit beaten out of me and spent the night in an actual hospital
>had to take the scrubs off so it didn't look like I was impersonating a doctor

Did you get beaten up because you went in black face?

No because I called him a lanky retard for not noticing that I'm wearing blue like JD. I'm Indian not black but no blackface

Ah manlets, when will they learn?

Childhood is liking scrubs, Adulthood is realizing that My Name is Earl makes more sense.

5'8, user. Nice try

My name is earl was on the same level of corny, cheesy, very in your face comedy with a preachy tie in to most episodes, it's not awful but I can't watch all of it.

She was awkward af and naive.

It doesn't matter if other characters punish you for that. This isn't at all part of the Mary sue archetype.