What's up fellow rats? Is it time to leave the ship?

What's up fellow rats? Is it time to leave the ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=kxFTTqd4JMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possible false flag. She would never drop out, too much riding on it.

HillRat here. Currently fleeing. Looking for a safe harbour. Trump wants none of us. We're fucked.

>they give biden the ticket
>wins in a landslide
why

Guess my days of Correcting The Record are over.
RIP in piece Hilldog.

Can they legally change their candidate this late in the race?

it varies between states, a lot of them have the deadlines closing right about now, but a lot have no deadlines

this person can not become president.. she should withdraw from the race and endorse Donal Trump

this can't be happening...how will I eat without my CTR payments...

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

OH SHIT

How is this not retarded? The Democrats will vote for some random fuck who isn't Clinton just because he is a Democrat?

You're all very bad. You're going to be grounded from Sup Forums for at least a week for this.

If she recalls emails she is admitting guilt. She's using law. Look at justin bieber and lil wayne's disposition. They both "do not recall" things. Of course they recall them they're just saying they don't. We have the right to not incriminate ourselves, the right to remain silent. In law and court it is up to the accuser to prove the claim brought to the accused. She isn't suffering from memory loss she's just educated and no doubt has one of the nations best lawyers.

Hillary is a mess.

oh shit I finally laughed at one of those, well done!

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

I believe they have already proved that she lied.

How the hell did she get off on account of "not knowing" and "not remembering"?
Like how painfully obviously corrupt can your system be.

Of course, I know and agree. I am just pointing out what's going on with her not recalling things. Take a look at justin bieber and lil waynes deposition or disposition some shit like that.

I don't think the point of the story is that Clinton may drop out, the point of the story is that Clintons staff leaves in fear of her dropping out.

It's a subtle difference

she's getting torpedoed like a motherfuck

Wait is this real? Can someone confirm this?

We have a thing called the constitution buddy.

Yes, absolutely they will

They'll vote anything that isn't trump

Hillary dunking out now might actually get fence sitters to jump democrat. I seriously can't think of a better person for trump to be up against than hillary clinton, to be quite fucking honest senpai

So if you're "ignorant" to the rules and law, it means you're free to violate them?

incredibly corrupt at the national level, don't believe the shit you see in US movies about how upright and honorable we are, our national politics are dogshit

>Hillary dunking out now might actually get fence sitters to jump democrat
Shouldn't they feel betrayed by the party or something?

Its too late for Biden. Only thing that can happen is that Tim Kaine takes the spot, that's it.

>Tim Kaine
The Goldman Sachs guy?

Dindunuffin

only if your rich

All of us in the western world were lied to about how corrupt the russians and chinese are, and how noble and democratic we are

Turns out we're even more corrupt than our enemies. Russian political assassinations is childs play compared with literal american witchhunts mobilized across the entirety of europe on trumped up charges in each country and an assassin waiting if you're ever actually caught. Nevermind the literal CIA blacksite torture ships or drone strikes on civilians in the sovereign territory of other nations without repercussion.

America's the bad guy, and without a revolution of some kind to fix it, will remain so.

Even I might vote for Biden over Trump if he replaces Hillary. Dude's chill even though he's creepy around little girls.

That closet faggot no one knows about. He is literally invisible guy.

If Hillary actually drops out, only guy who will take her place is Tim Kaine and many people do not know his policies at all.

Also if you have seen him speaking you know that he can be crushed in the debates.

Donors and companies invested too much in Hillary, they will go with her until the end, no matter what scandal hits her.

Lmao, you silly amwricans

You're assuming these people use reason.

They literally just do whatever the media tells them to do.

Trump is the first time that I actually feel like I'm voting _for_ someone and not just against the other side. The first time where I personally feel "the lesser of two evils" does not apply. The first time I feel like I'm not "holding my nose and pulling the lever".

No. At this point if something happens to her or she drops out it goes to her vp candidate. Same as in office.

...yes?
The overwhelming majority of leftists will vote D no matter what, brachu. They're indoctrinated like that. Don't think, just vote in lockstep with the party.

They're drones, they don't feel human emotions.

oh no, fellow leaf. Russia and China are just even more corrupt than we are

I'd actually argue that ALL they feel are emotions, specifically the ones they're told to. There is zero logic, rationale or reason to be found.

No, he has a real good point. Russia and China aren't more corrupt than the US, they're just more open about it.

Also

FBI released this shit on the day before Labour weekend.

Are Americans getting this news about Clinton?

I don't know what are American people doing on Labor weekend but i hope that everyone heard about this FBI email thing that was released yesterday..

You know what's funny about this? Hillary Clinton was right.

She was 100% right about us, and Wikileaks. This actually IS a vast right-wing conspiracy to destroy her. And we're doing it. It just dawned on me that this is like the Left's version of a Ron Paul scenario. Hillary just pulled the left-wing equivalent of naming the Jew, and nobody fucking listened to her. They didn't listen and now the whole ship is sinking and nobody knows why.

They worship Moloch? We worship Kek. They practice magic? We practice magic. They act in the shadows, nameless and obscure? Welcome to Sup Forums bitches.

We've done it lads. We've out-kiked the kikes. A 2000 year old tribal conspiracy has just been destroyed by a bunch of fucking Argentines, Brazilians, Serbs, Bongs and Amerifats on an imageboard. History will not remember the role we played in this election. We'll be a footnote. We'll be a shadow. But years from now, young people will hear the whispers and the rumors, the conspiracy theories of the Dark Army of Neo-Nazis and Fascists. who brought down Hillary Rodham Fucking Clinton, the most powerful political dynasty on Earth.

Someday, a hundred years from now, young right-wing men will look back on this, and piece together the clues, and realize that they are not alone. They are walking in the footsteps of the men who broke the world. Thus it was, thus it is, and always will be.

So this is what a zombie apocalypse looks like.

>tfw a bunch of braindead idiots ended a career using a fucking frog

What's the left equivalent of naming the Jew?

>mfw

You think this is over? You think you've won? Upon hitting 10% less then Trump on national polls, Hillary will leave her mortal coil and ascend to her true form. Stark red and soiled by the blood of a hundred sluts, 12 feet tall, bat wings of pure evil. You really think anyone would vote for an old dude in his 70s after seeing the new Hillary?

Pack it up my friend, Drumpf is TOAST

Naming the Hitler?

Mfw We won't be forgotten

The technical term is "Conducting a Sup Forums"

is it a conspiracy if her crimes are fact?

The left wing version of naming the Jew is admitting that your enemy isn't a relic of the past, but a product of the future.

I agree. My 1st election was 92 & that had Perot.
But Trump has exceeded Perot.
He's writing his own chapter in the great history of our Nation.
I can't even!!

Yes Ausbro; we're still a group of people conspiring against her.

We need to take this news to /r/politics. I think they might be worried about their paychecks being tied up.

>tfw when the universe is just a very complex and incomprehensible joke

Eh, it'll be spread around social media just like everything else, and will be broadcasted on most (((MSM))) channels. I doubt most people will still care, and by people I mean, the kind of people who say shit like "who cares about emails" and blames whitey for everything wrong in their lives

The self made business man who throws his hat into the ring and defeats his corrupt establishment foes.
Our history is replete with men who thought they could do it, Perot being the latest. But none have.
Trump's liberal use of nicknaming(negating, de-nigrating) his political enemies implies his knowledge of American history is rich & deep.

Epic.

shillary naming the alt right

No. You have to realize that Hillary is fucking hated. She's a cockroach who keeps coming back scandal after scandal.
People already feel betrayed by how blatantly corrupt and incompetent the party has become. Her dropping out would be a course correction.

Unfortunately Hillary doesn't give two shits about the will of the people or the good of the country, only that she gets her name in the history books.

Just another battle in the great meme wars, son

>tfw

>Implying this is a joke
>Implying any of this is funny

>reddit

Kys senpai

The world is such an absurd place, which makes it hilarious.

You know all this make a 10 min speech & go home to rest for 3 days bs may have really been real!
To be honest, I can't believe she lasted this long, even w CTR & FBI in her pocket.

But isn't Obama and 3/4 of your Government in bed with her? You replace her with her "friends".

Everything is funny when you give up.

>incomprehensible
Oh, I think it's a simple joke.

In the middle of the Atlantic, just south of Greenland, there is a storm. And in that storm, a hundred rats are perched on the last floating timber of a swamped ship. On that timber, slumped and dead, is the corpse of the Captain of an English vessel.

The rats descend upon the corpse, fighting over its flesh, devouring it and bloating themselves upon it. The timber begins to disintegrate, and the corpse begins to fall apart, but the rats don't care. They begin killing each other over the last few mouthfuls of sweet, putrescent flesh.

Finally one kicks the rest off, and gorges itself upon the dead man's heart. It leans back on its haunches, and rubs its belly, as the other rats, defeated and neck-deep in the rising water, watch in despair. The fattest rat laughs at them, as the water begins to lick at its legs. "Ha!" it chortles, "you tried to hold me back, but you were on the wrong side of history!"

Isn't that how all democratic elections are run?
The parties sort of line up the candidate brides and the people pick one.

hey Sup Forums drump is... done... :: cry::

btfo ect ect ect

>Trudeau's new slogan

this is fake. you know full well that people are turning a blind eye to hillary and her misdeeds because trump is literally hitler. there was a thread where user said he worked in a polling thingo and that the employees were deliberately doctoring the results of polls in order to create a narrative. people working on election day will lose votes. the left are insufferable and sanctimonious and they will not allow trump to win.
those working with her already will never abandon hillary, this election will end in hillary winning or it will end in a new civil war and those who don't support hillary will be the ones who get to make that decision. the vote will be a sham, you already cannot trust the results.

I think this is going to be the tide turning year! Let's become optimistic for once!

2016!
240 yrs since 1776!

I really feel it's this epic.

brain damage

youtube.com/watch?v=kxFTTqd4JMc

Not even kidding. Bernie taking over for her would swing wildly in his favor. Half the people voting for Trump are disillusioned Berniebros.

In the last year, Trump has destroyed 2 political dynasties.

The names Clinton and Bush will never rise again.

>Diamonds with buckets...

He's more the cause of many of us giving up, we had the conservatives for 9 years and they were full blown cuckservatives, more third world immigration under them then by any other Canadian government, now we get the flamboyant airheaded heir, and it just feels like there is no hope, even if we get rid of Trudeau none of our other options are good, it's over, I've given up, there is no future for me, so I just go to work, go to the gym and then watch everything fall apart around me, but since I've lost all hope at least I can laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Barney is dead.
Sorry.

Sooo... if/when Trump wins, you guys wanna have Apprentice generals and watch it all?

Well, that'd be nice, but doesn't the world end once he's elected? That's what everyone's been saying.

Your actually right in a way, if she loses the election the ''Alt-Right'' is going to get the blame but we'll keep growing in numbers regardless of the elections outcome

If you lived in America you would know the answer is yes. These libtards are like downy sheep who had strokes on both sides of their brains being led by basic sheep

Admitting that minorities are only useful idiots, and will not be full partners in leftism anytime soon.

That will not happen. Let me explain why.

1: Bernie Sanders' followers are mostly disillusioned with HIM. He sold them out. He took their money and ran. Some of them make excuses for him, but the enthusiasm is dead. He's not going to run, but if he did he would be crushed. He alienated all of his support by backing Clinton.

2: He wouldn't be allowed to run. The DNC made a hard shift to the right this election because they no longer need white liberals. They rely now entirely upon blacks and latinos. The American Left is dead, and it will remain dead.

hillshill here... oh god the bosss is going to be so mad. we are fucked!

Nothing left now for you but a noose and a suicide note. Thanks for the correctin'

>The DNC made a hard shift to the right this election

Maybe that is true, but it's not the right kind of rightward swing. People on the right are sick of what the right has been peddling. We don't want any more wars. We're sick of identity politics. We just want to get back to work and having fun.

I hope TRUMP will win this!

clinton capmaign got like... 1000 peoople workin on it in total dont it?

Naming the frog