Going to the West Bank

I'm going to visit my family in the West Bank next week and I have to pass through Arab areas to get there.

Trips decide what I wear.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Overwatch-Reaper-Cosplay-Costume-with-mask-black-/231998716270?var=&hash=item360433796e:m:mKBpTfyYI_u7kC_iTwF9NFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T-shirt with a pig on it.
Piss off Muslims AND Jews.

This

JACK ON THE TRACK

What did he mean by this?

BEAT IN YOUR SEAT

A shirt with your flag on it

Why the hell do you have family in the west bank? Why do you fucking kikes deliberately move to areas that are dangerous/surrounded by dangerous parts?

Because it belongs to us and we would lose it if we don't actively settle the Land.

Why does it belong to you if no one joos live there? Is that how jews think? Everything belongs to them, just not yet?

Literally half a million Jews live in the West Bank.

A shirt with a pig on it

And a million Arabs.
Jews have a minority in almost every country in the west, are they just parts of Greater Israel?

No, the Torah only mentions God giving us the Land of Israel. Lebanon, for example, belongs to us as well.

Assless chaps and heart stickers over your nipples.

Wear an under sized child's pink fuzzy pig costume. Put hooves on your hands too. Top it off with a turbin on top of the pig head.

A Nazi SS Officers Uniform.

A white robe with purple scarf and long hair with beard wig

Nothing but pink panties. A woman's thong would substitute.

Cosplay as Reaper from Overwatch.ebay.com/itm/Overwatch-Reaper-Cosplay-Costume-with-mask-black-/231998716270?var=&hash=item360433796e:m:mKBpTfyYI_u7kC_iTwF9NFA

IDF uniform with combat load

faggot

ONE OFF FUCK

hmm the best I can do for you right now is dubs I think

I don't see a matter with those posters

This

off by one

This.

Kurta and a pakol

AIPAC shirt

an ss uniform

Put on half of a two man horse suit and pretend to fuck it.

fuck reroll

either of these desu

Full out drag. Evening gown, makeup, feather boa, high heals. The works. For bonus points, present yourself as the queen of the West Bank

That's already a given.