Sup Forums is just Sup Forums now

>2016
>first trailers of It come out
>wow this movie is gonna be shit, 20 percent on rotten tomatoes oogly boogly woogly!

fast forward to 2017
>it comes out to critical acclaim
>90 percent on RT
>critics love it
>Sup Forums shitposters can't stand this fact, go into maximum ironic shilling mode
Fuck you faggots for real. "Don't forget to see this movie in Imax with all your friends haha isn't my ironic shilling of a genuinely good movie hilarious??" no it's not, you're just mad that the movie surpassed everyone's expectations.

Also, FUCK brainlets who complain about the ending.
>WOW THEY JUST KILL IT WITH REBAR SO FUCKING DUMB
way to miss the point, brainlet. remember the scene where he points the unloaded gun up to pennywise's forehead and pulls the trigger, it doesn't fire but it still wounds him? The point is that they believe that they can harm it, the ending fight isn't them just senselessly beating pennywise down with bats, its symbolizing them conquering their fear. fuckin faggot brainlets. i dont know where you came from, Sup Forums or reddit but you need to go back and stay there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcNrZbnmNE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know where you came from, Sup Forums or reddit but you need to go back and stay there.

well said, if you ironic shillpost this movie take this advice

is there a gang bang

that poster is strangely designed, the balloon should be removed and the clown should be set further back, lower and deeper in shadow

The film was fucking good, deal with it shiposters

Sup Forums is Always wrong, always

This. I can't remember the last time a horror film came out that was also a legitimately good film

It really helps that it doesn't just try being a horror movie, but also a coming of age story as well. It also helps it shys away from pulling cheap horror schticks that everyone's seen a billion times by now.

A large percentage of Sup Forums actually had high hopes for this film and could actually tell it would be Kino, my man.

This is the most meta shill thread I've seen in a while.

kill yourself

If you shill one movie this summer, make sure to make it... IT™! In theatres now!

too right Op, I had a rip-roaring time watching this movie and I'm sure anyone else would too. film of the year, guaranteed

>It's a brainlet is pissed he didn't get the movie and feels left out of all the shitposting episode

"IT"? lol more like shIT

Film Of The Year! If You See One Movie This Summer Make It IT™!

nobody will read this and go "haha! thats funny!"

haha imagine if IT was like kissing you on the lips and then you squeezed his butt and he farted lol not that i wanted that haha

got a (You) out of it though : ^ )

Sup Forums is being pretty positive about this film actually, and has been aside from the initial pennywise design reveal.

faggots like op just like to complain about people complaining when there aren't enough people complaining.

AMAZING

Semi-Frequent Sup Forums poster here.
Can confirm.

It's fake you fucking retard.
Jesus is this seriously the dumbest board on Sup Forums next to Sup Forumsmblr?

Considering the majority of this board is

What a waste of trips.

At your moms house after each show

Only newfag redditors think Sup Forums thought it would flop

MORE LIKE LIT AYYYY

When can I pirate this?

I just watched the 1990 version. Is this one better than it? Pennywise being a giant spider in a cave was a really cheap ending.

>Is this one better than it?
The miniseries is an abomination. The novel is supreme and you should listen to that
youtube.com/watch?v=XcNrZbnmNE8

The giant spider occurs in Part 2 of this new reboot

Yes the new one is way better

When are we going to get an adaption of IT that doesn't exclude the gangbang scene?

when Brazzers releases "tit"

I loved Tim Curry in the miniseries, but everything else seemed lackluster.
Cool to here the new one is better, might see it soon.

>the scene where he points the unloaded gun up to pennywise's forehead and pulls the trigger, it doesn't fire but it still wounds him? The point is that they believe that they can harm it, the ending fight isn't them just senselessly beating pennywise down with bats, its symbolizing them conquering their fear

is that actually true according to the book? I'm only about 1/3 through the audiobook right now

Don't trust anything you read on Sup Forums. Especially not when it's not made by Disney. Same thing happened to It is happening to Blade Runner and Justice League.

the ending really goes off the rails in the book

Sup Forums is a reddit outpost and you should go back if you don't like it here. The Sup Forums consensus has always been the most kino one and we don't have to listen to plebs and shills like you.

>you're just mad that the movie surpassed everyone's expectations.
why can't I just be mad that people like a shit movie?

It is. They just take a more monsterific route to that realization in the book. It involves the use of silver against the shapeshifter.

There's also a psychic/ritual component to IT's defeat, but I have a feeling they're saving that for the sequel.