Characters who did nothing wrong

>characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Ratched
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in care she would be investigated and banned from working because of how she treated the residents of the establishment

also i don't really think the point in the book/movie has anything to do with the question did she do anything wrong?

didnt she constantly invoke threat of telling mother on one of the patient, knowing perfectly well what effect it has. Doing it seemingly to retain her control over him, not to make him a functional member of society.

I think we can all agree that this is the only accurate depiction of women in a movie besides Jenny from Forrest Gump

>incels at large
Jenny did nothing wrong, she does not owe it to love forest romantically
and her leaving her kid with forest when she knows she is dying is desperation and also a good deed that brings light in to forest life

>uses greentext wrong
>doesn't even understand that guy's reply
>thinks women deserve anything but rape and death

God, I want her.

God I just want to fuck her face

Psych facilities are 99% containment, you aren't going to be able to fix most of those people
How she acted was standard for the time

>How she acted was standard for the time
doesn't excuse anything

Well, it does in the sense that she wouldn't have faced any discipline from hospital, or regulatory officials.

Aren't they making a prequel series with her character? You can bet they'll recontextualize her as a misunderstood and tragic character in the film.

>characters who did nothing wrong

memes aside, she really did nothing wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Ratched

Literally every modern women is like that.

The One True King

he set his daughter on fire

Please remind me how badly she treated them, because I only recall her being stern and tough on the topic of TV privileges.

i can only remember two for sure but she belittled a guy to the point of him attacking her and she forced medication on people (possibly legal at the time but it's morally fucked)

He regretted it. A person who feels guilt is the closest to attain pride.

>and she forced medication on people

How could it not be her job to make sure internees take their medicine?

because it's abuse to force someone to take medicine

Even mental patients who might be psychotic, suicidal or schizophrenic?

>omg she's so mean :(((

Retards and the mentally """"ill""""" are basically animals and deserve to be treated as such.

Now *that* is what I call edgy

Nurse Ratched was just trying to run a mental asylum before some pedophile asshole showed up and shit the place up because he thought it would be easier than going to jail.